• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ghost Riders Character Creation

Dalamus Ulom

Childe of Malkav
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There are tales of a group of men, traveling across the west bringin' change to wherever they pass. Good, bad, or somewhere in between, these folks appear like a mist, and disappear just as quickly. They are known as...... Ghost Riders.

Hello! This is the CC page for the wild west RP Ghost Riders. For those who already created a character, simply put your character sheet in here and add a bit more info. For the rest of you, the character sheet is below

Name:

Appearence(either a picture or a description):

Race:

Hight:

Sexuality:

Union, Confederate, or Other?:

Weapons: 

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

Example;

Name: Conrad Norrison

Appearence(either a picture or a description):

max-lim-wildwest-01.jpg

Race: Caucasian

Hight: 6'2

Sexuality: Straight

Union, Confederate, or Other?: Union

Weapons: Two Colt Dragoon Revolvers

download.jpg

Likes: Law, Order, Seeing criminals hang, the Union, President Ulysess, his family, his job, revenge

Dislikes: Confederates, working with confederates, pardoning criminals, Abbadon Randall Flagg

Personality: A very gruff and dark man on the exterior, Conrad is actually a kind and rather caring man, once you get to know him

Bio: Before the Civil War, Conrad had actually been a school teacher in Virginia. He was instrumental in helping North Virginia become it's own state, seperate from their treasonous parent state. He ended up joining the U.S. Cavalry, becoming a lieutenant before the end. After the war, he moved himself and his family out west, and would become a U.S. Marshell. One time, whilst returning home from flushing out a group of local bandits, he discovered that his house had been burned down, with his wife and three children brutally murdered by a psycopath known as Abbadon Randall Flagg. He swore on that day to kill the man, no matter the cost.

Other: Suffers from depression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Romaine

Appearence: (2BScanned)

Romaine is about 5'9" weighing around 175lbs. He has brown skin but it's lighter than most black folk. He's thin but toned. He keeps his hair cut short. He's almost always wearing a pair of emerald shades.(They've caused him a lot of issues. Especially with mean white folk and jealous black folk.) On top of his head he wears an odd hat. It's shaped like a mix between a witches hat and a good ol'fashion ten gallon hat.

Race: Black

Nationality: American

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: HeteroSexual

Union, Confederate, or Neutral?: Neutral

Weapons:

• Modified long barrel 1860 Revolver w/ 8 round cylinder
  • Confederate Calvery Officer's Saber
  • Confederate D-Guard Bowie Knife

• Pastries
  • Glass figurines
  • Snow bunnies

Dislikes:

• Being look as less than a man
  • Cold weather
  • Personality:
  • Romain is a take action kind of guy. He doesn't like to sit around and the the world move him. He's a pround man who looks out for his own. Despite the toughness he exudes he get's nervous around pretty woman.

Bio:

"When I'sa boy, Mistah done bought mah papah's. I ne'er knew I'sa slave boy at da time. I jus knew I ain't like how dem white folk done treated mah Ma. Maybe that's why she ain't put up much uffa fight when Mistah done take me away.

Mistah and da Mizzez took a shin'n to me. Dey says I waz destined for great things. Dey ain't ne'er taught me how to read doh. Had to figure dat arithmatic on mah own. I guess you could say for a negro boy I waz liv'n a decent life. I ain't hav'ta work in no field and Mistah taught me how ta shoot a gun. He says, "Any man worf his Salt can shoot." he made damn sure I knew how ta shoot. Whispa's round the house says that Mistah was sweet on mah ma some years back. Dat's why da Mizzez sold 'er off. I ain't neva let it bother me do'h, but da Mizzez did start acting a bit strange 'round me.

Things changed once da young Mizzez started to visit on 'er time off from school'n. I ain't ne'er seen no gal as fair as 'er. I was so sweet on da young Mizzez I had to stop myself from stare'n. I put d'em thoughts out my head doh. Ain't like no 'negro boy' was gonna make a white gal an honest woman. I tried ta keep mah distance but the young Mizzez took it up on 'er self ta teach me how ta read and write. Our lessons neva last long on the account she was always tryn'a woo me. I'd be ly'n if I said I ain't let her. I tell you dis, 'er lips are the finest things I eva done tasted.

For a while we ain't do much more den kiss. Dat was until she snuck in my room one night. I tried to turn 'er down but she got a way of work'n 'er mouth that'll make a man melt. Since dat night she been pull'n me behind da stables, in ta cloesest, around caridges just about anywhere outsida Mistah and da Mizzez so we could get some woopee.

One day Mistah caught me and the young Mizzez roll'n round in dah hey. I ain't ne'er seen Mistah so red'n angry. I swear I saw smoke puff'n from his ears. He started holla'ern bout brotha's and sista's. It ain't make no sense. I figured Mistah done gone mad. He went reach'n fo his crack'a and I knew what was go'n ta happen. I seent mistah lash the backs of the field negro's and some house negro's, but he ain't neva lash me wit no crack'a. Befo he gots da chance I's grab his pistol and steal mahself mah favorite horse.

I goes West and I ain't neva look back."

Misc:

"Funny how news travels ta those who need ta hear it most. Dey say a mad negro forced da Young Mizzez to lie wit 'em in da stables. Shortly afta the Young Mizzez got married to a 'respectable' man an da Young Mizzez gave birth to a child a few shades darka dan white. Noone came gunn'n fo da negro who done took advantage of dah young Mizzez cuz Mistah done claimed to kilt da fool. E'en when he's hotter then hell at me, Mistah still be look'n out fo me."

Last edited by a moderator:

Romaine is about 5'9" weighing around 175lbs. He has brown skin but it's lighter than most black folk. He's thin but toned. He keeps his hair cut short. He's almost always wearing a pair of emerald shades.(They've caused him a lot of issues. Especially with mean white folk and jealous black folk.) On top of his head he wears an odd hat. It's shaped like a mix between a witches hat and a good ol'fashion ten gallon hat.

Weapons:

• Pastries
  • Glass figurines
  • Snow bunnies

Dislikes:

• Cold weather
  • Personality:
  • Romain is a take action kind of guy. He doesn't like to sit around and the the world move him. He's a pround man who looks out for his own. Despite the toughness he exudes he get's nervous around pretty woman.

Bio:

"When I'sa boy, Mistah done bought mah papah's. I ne'er knew I'sa slave boy at da time. I jus knew I ain't like how dem white folk done treated mah Ma. Maybe that's why she ain't put up much uffa fight when Mistah done take me away.

Mistah and da Mizzez took a shin'n to me. Dey says I waz destined for great things. Dey ain't ne'er taught me how to read doh. Had to figure dat arithmatic on mah own. I guess you could say for a negro boy I waz liv'n a decent life. I ain't hav'ta work in no field and Mistah taught me how ta shoot a gun. He says, "Any man worf his Salt can shoot." he made damn sure I knew how ta shoot. Whispa's round the house says that Mistah was sweet on mah ma some years back. Dat's why da Mizzez sold 'er off. I ain't neva let it bother me do'h, but da Mizzez did start acting a bit strange 'round me.

Things changed once da young Mizzez started to visit on 'er time off from school'n. I ain't ne'er seen no gal as fair as 'er. I was so sweet on da young Mizzez I had to stop myself from stare'n. I put d'em thoughts out my head doh. Ain't like no 'negro boy' was gonna make a white gal an honest woman. I tried ta keep mah distance but the young Mizzez took it up on 'er self ta teach me how ta read and write. Our lessons neva last long on the account she was always tryn'a woo me. I'd be ly'n if I said I ain't let her. I tell you dis, 'er lips are the finest things I eva done tasted.

For a while we ain't do much more den kiss. Dat was until she snuck in my room one night. I tried to turn 'er down but she got a way of work'n 'er mouth that'll make a man melt. Since dat night she been pull'n me behind da stables, in ta cloesest, around caridges just about anywhere outsida Mistah and da Mizzez so we could get some woopee.

One day Mistah caught me and the young Mizzez roll'n round in dah hey. I ain't ne'er seen Mistah so red'n angry. I swear I saw smoke puff'n from his ears. He started holla'ern bout brotha's and sista's. It ain't make no sense. I figured Mistah done gone mad. He went reach'n fo his crack'a and I knew what was go'n ta happen. I seent mistah lash the backs of the field negro's and some house negro's, but he ain't neva lash me wit no crack'a. Befo he gots da chance I's grab his pistol and steal mahself mah favorite horse.

Misc:

"Funny how news travels ta those who need ta hear it most. Dey say a mad negro forced da Young Mizzez to lie wit 'em in da stables. Shortly afta the Young Mizzez got married to a 'respectable' man an da Young Mizzez gave birth to a child a few shades darka dan white. Noone came gunn'n fo da negro who done took advantage of dah young Mizzez cuz Mistah done claimed to kilt da fool. E'en when he's hotter then hell at me, Mistah still be look'n out fo me."

I added a few extra pieces to the character sheet. Otherwise, accepted!

Race: Black

Nationality: American

Height: 5'9"

Weapons:

• Pastries
  • Glass figurines
  • Snow bunnies

Dislikes:

• Cold weather
  • Personality:

Bio:

Misc:

Accepted!

Still kinda WIP I might change some things later just tell me what you think

Name: Allen Watcher

Nickname: Dead Man Watcher

images

Hieght: 6ft 3in

Neutral

Weapons

• Colt model 1855
  • Allen & Wheelock Drop Breach Rifle 
  • Brass knuckles 

• Honesty
  • Having an agreement kept 
  • Bread
  • His Friends
  • When he gets LUCKY

Dislikes

• His brother Peter Watcher
  • Inappropriate stuff  

Personality: Allen tends to be a loner preferring to just do stuff himself as he sees it as simpler and faster. He is the most honest man you will ever meet he will never tell a lie. His loyalty to his friends and acquaintances is unrivaled. Also he is F@#%&!^ mental/suicidal he has no regard for his own life; That or he's just reckless or both! And he is possessed by determination to get a job done.  

Bio: When Allen was ten his brother killed their parents. After killing their parents Allen's brother shot him the face scarring him. But this didn't kill him no this was just the first of many near death experiences he would have. And this would give him a purpose. Which was soon extinguished when he finds his brothers dead body. Now with no reason to live he wandered the country in search of reason. As he traveled he took jobs here and there to get by but not many since he scared people with his face. But that all changed when he came to a bar and met the man he would call his best friend. Allen and the owner of the bar became good friends since the the man was sympathetic to Allen's story. In time Allen would start to do bounties to get by and this is where he got his nick name. You see he got his name from the numerous times times people thought they killed him but didn't. He has the uncanny ability to survive most ordeals.              

Misc:

He has scars and stitches all over his body. 

The meaning of his nickname has been debated now a days. (Since he is so ruthless and relentless if he's aiming for you, your dead)

He is very skilled with guns and in other things

He is not the strongest or fastest since his injuries hinder such things. [basically he has a (Strength:3 Endurance:10 Agility:3)] FALLOUT 

Still kinda WIP I might change some things later just tell me what you think

Name: Allen Watcher

Nickname: Dead Man Watcher

images

Hieght: 6ft 3in

Neutral

Weapons

• Colt model 1855
  • Allen & Wheelock Drop Breach Rifle 
  • Brass knuckles 

• Honesty
  • Having an agreement kept 
  • Bread
  • His Friends
  • When he gets LUCKY

Dislikes

• His brother Peter Watcher
  • Inappropriate stuff  

Personality: Allen tends to be a loner preferring to just do stuff himself as he sees it as simpler and faster. He is the most honest man you will ever meet he will never tell a lie. His loyalty to his friends and acquaintances is unrivaled. Also he is F@#%&!^ mental/suicidal he has no regard for his own life; That or he's just reckless or both! And he is possessed by determination to get a job done.  

Bio: When Allen was ten his brother killed their parents. After killing their parents Allen's brother shot him the face scarring him. But this didn't kill him no this was just the first of many near death experiences he would have. And this would give him a purpose. Which was soon extinguished when he finds his brothers dead body. Now with no reason to live he wandered the country in search of reason. As he traveled he took jobs here and there to get by but not many since he scared people with his face. But that all changed when he came to a bar and met the man he would call his best friend. Allen and the owner of the bar became good friends since the the man was sympathetic to Allen's story. In time Allen would start to do bounties to get by and this is where he got his nick name. You see he got his name from the numerous times times people thought they killed him but didn't. He has the uncanny ability to survive most ordeals.              

Misc:

He has scars and stitches all over his body. 

The meaning of his nickname has been debated now a days. (Since he is so ruthless and relentless if he's aiming for you, your dead)

He is very skilled with guns and in other things

He is not the strongest or fastest since his injuries hinder such things. [basically he has a (Strength:3 Endurance:10 Agility:3)] FALLOUT 

Accepted

[SIZE=10.5pt]Name: Andrew "Drew" McHammon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Appearance: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Age: 23[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Race: Caucasian[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Height: 5'4"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gender: Male[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Union, Confederate, or Neutral: Confederate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Weapons:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2 Cooper Double Action Revolvers[/SIZE]

xjH0dEv.jpg

[SIZE=10.5pt]Double Barreled Coach Gun  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Likes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Reading[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Riding horses[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Stealing from pompous assholes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cooking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dislikes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Drinking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Union soldiers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]The Government[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Personality: Drew speaks softly and tries to appear nonthreatening, and is willing to help out the common folk trying to make a living in the West. However, he makes it a point to make life a living hell for anyone connected to the US government. His skills with a revolver are remarkable, though most people he shoots are shot in the back. While Drew may act dumb and uncivilized, occasionally his scholarly background will show, most commonly with the way he talks. Anyone not white is deemed expendable, though Drew knows that everyone has their uses.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bio: Drew grew up on a large plantation in northern Mississippi. His father owned the plantation, and supported the confederacy. When war started, Drew's father joined the war. Drew's mother was responsible for the plantation, though several men took advantage of her naivety to buy most of the land and slaves. Unable to convince his mother what the men were doing was wrong, Drew started studying in order to outsmart the crooks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As the war started getting closer to home, Drew asked a couple of soldiers to teach him how to shoot a gun in case he had to defend his mother. The soldiers taught him how to use a rifle, and revolver. Unfortunately, Drew never had the chance to use his newly acquired skills. After selling off the rest of the plantation and slaves, Drew and his mother hopped a train up north in order to avoid the fighting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Drew lived in Pennsylvania for several years with his mother, where he buried himself in his studies. Once word reached him that his father had died, Drew demanded they go back home. His mother said no and that their new life was in the North. Drew begrudgingly listened to his mother. However, not long after the war ended, his mother died of consumption, leaving the adult Drew alone. Drew, sick of the North and pitying the South, decided to head west.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Not long after heading West, Drew saw a couple of Union soldiers harassing a bar. A couple of shots later, and Drew was a wanted man. He's spent the last couple of years running from the government, working as a hired gun when he can and robbing banks and stagecoaches when he needs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Misc: Likes to keep his face hidden behind a bandana ("The less people who see my face, the less that can spot me in a crowd"). Though he owns two revolvers, he does not wield them both at the same time (two revolvers means twice as many shots before reloading).[/SIZE]

Accepted

Is there a main thread yet? Also, can I still join perhaps?

You can still join, and the main thread isn't up yet. It'll be up tomorrow, as I'm more worried about the flooding down here than the RP

Name: Maureen Kane

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Appearance:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Appearance (either a picture or a description):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Regular -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]
6QDfuItOqwtuXX4LEWIeZyd4QFiiq7veQufhHRMA3Z-nzJhCafclTf1EJxwyPJ4hePj9Wp8mR1tfpUDSUPcQprOPc05dLo-VO1PSyqfXdZ253oJEkPQ4-bsxrUWyTFeDT1zISO7E
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Riding - [/SIZE]

GIQ9dDtyUd3Wh2ctzE-6e-Wxmtba9obYhznwZYQGX8OHiQhXjtTNEbnisryU95QeQHBxA-xOxcolO2ToF449xpPpFrUAOrJzdmyJDW7w1yW0XrslYcuh79mvLuMg1scHAMCJFx2l
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Age: 19[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Race: White[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Nationality: American Irish (Irish mother and Irish Father, born American)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Height: 5’7”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Gender: Female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Sexuality: Bisexual[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Union, Confederate, or Other?: Neutral/Union Leaning[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Weapons:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]1851 Navy Pistol[/SIZE]

Y_ycbB8G-ZyFYJ6tkkccmNVGW9lEniAvYfYocqsIVjrF_fXmo2LB-gd3NFEgRh5yxkmBCEpo8pS-tDmghefIsLdswCs4ygSK3xYkDHu_GBRhItt6pgwYtjaMJMw840nf2WPvA8tS
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Colt Model 1855 Revolving Carbine[/SIZE]

hdepIGsMj43XhauflwNTtCitCoOADVSxlyRNsg7kGi98_tLY0D3I14vduQQslXQl3XUk1qCm7aEUK10nKbpk8R905vcpsXTvAQgd27k-wuC7EXtpSda1wUXMis7f_znS7fQbPXWS
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Likes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Honey[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Tea and Cookies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Horse riding[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Raw gems[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Dislikes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Gamblers [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Flashy jewelery[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~People who mistreat animals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Personality: 2 years under the eyes of a restrictive society has taught Maureen to keep her true nature a secret at first glance. But beneath her practiced, calm disposition she has the “soul of a Gaelic warrior queen” as her father liked to joke. Still, the determination and grit of her ancestors still flows in her veins. She plans to do more than sitting and stitching unlike other girls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Bio: Maureen Kane is the only child of Ryan Kane and Molly Gleeson Kane. So, while other men refused for their girls to even hold a gun, Maureen was shooting and riding by age 8. She grew strong by helping her father on their ranch, and smart by learning from her mother, a former school teacher. Wheat harvests were good and they made a little extra money by renting out their land. But Kane got older and moved his family into town, with his brother Jeremiah taking over the farm with his son. And while the small town has offered some pros (mostly the variety of pretty young men and women coming in on coach and train), she detests the sudden amount of pressure on her to be more of a “lady” (of which she finds herself one already). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Other: She does act in a civilized way, most of the time, but many of her favored activities is seen as unladylike. Her father now owns a small stable on the east side of town.[/SIZE]

Name: Maureen Kane

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Appearance:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Appearance (either a picture or a description):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Regular -[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Riding - [/SIZE]

GIQ9dDtyUd3Wh2ctzE-6e-Wxmtba9obYhznwZYQGX8OHiQhXjtTNEbnisryU95QeQHBxA-xOxcolO2ToF449xpPpFrUAOrJzdmyJDW7w1yW0XrslYcuh79mvLuMg1scHAMCJFx2l
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Age: 19[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Race: White[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Nationality: American Irish (Irish mother and Irish Father, born American)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Height: 5’7”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Gender: Female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Sexuality: Bisexual[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Union, Confederate, or Other?: Neutral/Union Leaning[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Weapons:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]1851 Navy Pistol[/SIZE]

Y_ycbB8G-ZyFYJ6tkkccmNVGW9lEniAvYfYocqsIVjrF_fXmo2LB-gd3NFEgRh5yxkmBCEpo8pS-tDmghefIsLdswCs4ygSK3xYkDHu_GBRhItt6pgwYtjaMJMw840nf2WPvA8tS
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Colt Model 1855 Revolving Carbine[/SIZE]

hdepIGsMj43XhauflwNTtCitCoOADVSxlyRNsg7kGi98_tLY0D3I14vduQQslXQl3XUk1qCm7aEUK10nKbpk8R905vcpsXTvAQgd27k-wuC7EXtpSda1wUXMis7f_znS7fQbPXWS
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Likes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Honey[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Tea and Cookies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Horse riding[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Raw gems[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Dislikes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Gamblers [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~Flashy jewelery[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]~People who mistreat animals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Personality: 2 years under the eyes of a restrictive society has taught Maureen to keep her true nature a secret at first glance. But beneath her practiced, calm disposition she has the “soul of a Gaelic warrior queen” as her father liked to joke. Still, the determination and grit of her ancestors still flows in her veins. She plans to do more than sitting and stitching unlike other girls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Bio: Maureen Kane is the only child of Ryan Kane and Molly Gleeson Kane. So, while other men refused for their girls to even hold a gun, Maureen was shooting and riding by age 8. She grew strong by helping her father on their ranch, and smart by learning from her mother, a former school teacher. Wheat harvests were good and they made a little extra money by renting out their land. But Kane got older and moved his family into town, with his brother Jeremiah taking over the farm with his son. And while the small town has offered some pros (mostly the variety of pretty young men and women coming in on coach and train), she detests the sudden amount of pressure on her to be more of a “lady” (of which she finds herself one already). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Other: She does act in a civilized way, most of the time, but many of her favored activities is seen as unladylike. Her father now owns a small stable on the east side of town.[/SIZE]

Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back