• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʀᴅ ғʀɴᴄʜ ᴋɪsss ━━ ☾

sorcier

il mio fioré
259l6ax.png

a23wir.png
4vpb2u.png
154y4nq.png

2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg

All you wanted was a quiet trip to Paris, a trip filled with beautifully decorated pastries and cherre' scented nights.
But you ended up with trouble. Trouble and menace. Honey and kisses, filled with the fragrance of cologne. ━

2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg
2j4t2l0.jpg

This idea surrounds the happenings between six individuals, brought together by fate or something close enough
to it. Three friends plan a trip to Paris, with hopes of getting away from life's stress for a while. Upon arrival, the
three come across a covert posting on a little coffee shop wall advertising open rooms for travelers within a Host
home. Ah, perfect! Sharing a home with locals might be a little uncomfortable but it's less expensive than a hotel.

When the three arrive to the Host home, they're surprised to see that it's not a quaint little cottage but a mansion.
If that's not weird enough, the three occupants already living in the mansion aren't your average ol' joes, no, they-
're beautiful. Like ridiculously i-just-came-from-a-magazine beautiful. How obnoxious, right?!
Énorme désordre.

Despite the beauty of the home, they can tell that something is off. During the day, the three aren't home but by
night, the home is filled with strangers dressed in suits, smelling of expensive perfume and illuminating divine
status. Suddenly you're experiencing a whole new world that you've never been apart of and it's... overwhelming.

And it's about to get worse. Your new roommates are in the Mafia and you're about to become a big part of their
world. You're in danger. You're a target... and you've got no choice but to rely on them for your safety. Good luck.

Mafia one
﹙ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ﹚
▸ @me

Mafia two
﹙ᴍᴀʟᴇ﹚
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Mafia three
﹙ᴍᴀʟᴇ﹚

Visitor one
﹙ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ﹚

Visitor two
﹙ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ﹚

Visitor three
﹙ᴍᴀʟᴇ﹚

This idea is basically about a group of three that pay for a few weeks to stay in a host home, with people they
don't know are from the mafia. Because of them being seen with the Mafia-babes, they're now targets, etc - etc.
Main genre's : Slice of life, Crime, Romance, Dark, Adventure, Angst. Tell me which role you'd like if interested.
This is mxm, fxf, mxf friendly // real photos please // keep drama away from my shit, thanks yo.

Last edited:
this idea is so fucking cool, count me in for sure!
hm but not sure as for what though. am I going to make a badass mafia male or am I going to use this chick I have somewhere with a mafia background who just got out of it? will let you know soon:smilepuff:

I love this idea! Would love to join as a visitor. Male or female character doesn't matter, wherever I fit will do!

this idea is so fucking cool, count me in for sure!
hm but not sure as for what though. am I going to make a badass mafia male or am I going to use this chick I have somewhere with a mafia background who just got out of it? will let you know soon:smilepuff:

Do you happen to know which character you want to create? I'm making the character thread now and I want to list down the people that for-sure want
a role so you guys don't lose out on them if someone else posts.

I love this idea! Would love to join as a visitor. Male or female character doesn't matter, wherever I fit will do!

There are actually both roles left for visitor, male and female. Which gender would you personally prefer? ~

Do you happen to know which character you want to create? I'm making the character thread now and I want to list down the people that for-sure want

There are actually both roles left for visitor, male and female. Which gender would you personally prefer? ~
Since I am female, I would say female

Since I am female, I would say female

Hm, I ask because there are people that might want the opposite gender. I've listed you down.

Anyone of the other mafia want to be sibling with mine?

I like the idea of that, actually. Once I see your character, I'll let you know. I'm not sure yet but perhaps the
other user that takes the mafia role will be all for it.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki EveningWillow EveningWillow mon dieu. mon dieu. aengers aengers two two

Character thread is posted. The only secured roles are the ones listed. This isn't necessarily first come first served for the open roles.
It's more or less whom I feel gives more of a fuck about being apart of the story.

Please keep in mind that there isnt an ooc or an official thread up yet mostly because i'm sorta' busy today.
So any questions you have should most likely be posted here or pm'd to me, thaaaaaaanks.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ʀeᴅ-ғʀeɴᴄʜ-ᴋɪsses-━-☾-cs.331265/

I'll go for the visitor male!

I might be interested in picking up a mafia character, but first I wanted to ask; How requisite is the romance in the RP? At least, I'm probably happy to write one, but I'd rather write about the character and the path to it, than diving straight into the romance itself. Does anyone have a similar RP that I could take a look at and see whats up?

Hey! I see a couple people have already thought about taking the last mafia spot, but since no one was listed I thought I might ask if I could have the second Male Mafia?

I'm actually going to re-make this. o; So just hang tight for the new one and I'll tag you and everyone else to see who is still interested or not.

if you ever remake this and add more female mafia roles, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back