• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ғᴀʀʀᴏᴡ's ɢɪғᴛ (FULL)

As long as you can RP in a high-casual/semi-advanced level, then I can waver the rule.

Sure!

As of now, this RP is closed. We have 10+ people who wish to join. If you have proclaimed something akin to interest, you are still able to join!
Of course, I've been on this site for over two years now after all and can write 10+ paragraphs if absolutely required but am more of a regular at anywhere between 2-6 depending on what I am provided with as I like matching my partners or the surrounding members posts. :3 So in other word sand a much less complicated manner yes, yes I can do that. XD

[@Sunshine and Whiskey]
[@Nevix]
[@Ellie Santiago]
[@Etranger]
[@Shmivian]
[@GamerCarrot]
[@Parker Lynn]
[@Tomias]
[@Mistory]
[@TheHappyPikachu]
[@Avari]
[@StoneWolf18]
[@HiNoChi]

I'll get the OOC up today. There's a few other people joining, and I know the number of people coming is a bit intimidating, but I'll implement a post cycle and other rules that'll keep things in check.
I do have a bit of a question. How are you going to be assigning our characters abilities? I do love a nice random system, but are they going to be personality based, or plucked from somewhere like superpower wiki at random?

I do have a bit of a question. How are you going to be assigning our characters abilities? I do love a nice random system, but are they going to be personality based, or plucked from somewhere like superpower wiki at random?

There'll be a huge list of available magic powers I'm making. I'll use a random number generator to pick them at random.

Note that they aren't superpowers, but magic. :P

There'll be a huge list of available magic powers I'm making. I'll use a random number generator to pick them at random.

Note that they aren't superpowers, but magic. :P
Superpower wiki has a list of abilities that can very well be magical in nature such, it just used the site as an example, however.

Realizing I'm superbly late to the ball and probably won't be able to join seeing as the group is huge, still want to say that

The RP sounds awesome!
I'm totally interested
I'm happy to take a backseat in case someone drops out :)

M Moonlessite
I should go ahead and let you know that next week, my activity might be limited because my boss is on vacation, on a cruise and I am watching over the store for him. But I'll be sure to be a little bit active especially for this roleplay. :) Just wanted to fill you in and update you.

I'm going to need something a bit more specific than pretty, dear. X3

Oh, hm. This is all the information I need in the character sheet:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (First and last, please!)
[b]Age:[/b] (18-30 years of age.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (What do you in Darkwell?)
[b]Relationships:[/b] (Their relationships with other citizens. You can start filling this in as other people make their sheets.)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Their magical abilities. Don't be overpowered, and make sure to state whether or not your character knows they have them.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Again, anime images only, but you can use text along with it.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Self-explanatory.)
[b]Short Biography:[/b] (Nothing [i]too[/i] extravagant.)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you'd like to add.)

Something that isn't too delicate, or girlish... sorry, never had someone make a character template for me >_<

Oh, hm. This is all the information I need in the character sheet:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (First and last, please!)
[b]Age:[/b] (18-30 years of age.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (What do you in Darkwell?)
[b]Relationships:[/b] (Their relationships with other citizens. You can start filling this in as other people make their sheets.)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Their magical abilities. Don't be overpowered, and make sure to state whether or not your character knows they have them.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Again, anime images only, but you can use text along with it.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Self-explanatory.)
[b]Short Biography:[/b] (Nothing [i]too[/i] extravagant.)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you'd like to add.)

Something that isn't too delicate, or girlish... sorry, never had someone make a character template for me >_<
Oh no! This would be for the main threads, hun. Unless you wanted a character template for everyone to use instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back