ღ Love House #4 ღ

Park So Woo

The males were acting a bit strange but she didn't ask. She could se the looks he gave them, how they teased him on little things. "Oppa." She wrapped her arm around Haneuls. "Be nice to him." She was doing her cutest look at him, a females aegyo never failed.

"What do you mean 'have fun'?" Ha-neul asked but cut himself short when he saw Woo approach them. He looked at Woo very seriously when she stopped in front of them. "Hyeongsu-nim if this guy does anything weird then just call me okay."

Woo smiled and nodded, before she could respond, Joon-Gi had and he didn't look happily. She felt his grip tightened and raised an eyebrow. She gently nudged him, "Are you okay?" She whispered. She got into the back with Ha-Neul so Joon-Hyuk could show him a good restaurant. Woo started talking to him about his career and his hobbies.

Woo leaned forward and turned on the radio. Her song played and she started singing along, swaying a bit. It was a slower ballad of hers with no rapping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Joon-Gi

"Oppa." She wrapped her arm around Haneuls. "Be nice to him." She was doing her cutest look at him, a females aegyo never failed.

Ha-neul's cheeks reddened as he nodded at Woo. 

"Don't worry, we are just teasing him." Joo-hyuk whispered to Woo before Joon-gi grabbed her hand and led her away. "I think his jealous, but, hyung aren't you being too much?"

"How else are we supposed to get him to act like a human?"  To be honest Ha-neul envied his friend a little bit, but, even though this was a fake relationship he still wouldn't do anything to ruin it. "Come on!" He slung an arm around Joo-hyuk's shoulders and they both followed after Joon-gi and Woo to the car.

Woo smiled and nodded, before she could respond, Joon-Gi had and he didn't look happily. She felt his grip tightened and raised an eyebrow. She gently nudged him, "Are you okay?" She whispered.

He didn't realize how tight he held her hand and eased his grip letting go of it gently. "I'm sorry. I'm fine" He tried to give her a reassuring smile. 

Ha-neul and Joo-hyuk entered the garage immediately sensing the tense atmosphere. "Where do you guys want to eat?" His tone was friendly but Ha-neul noticed that he was using a voice that he reserved for public appearances and fans. It was friendly but impersonal.

"Hmm, hyung I know a good restaurant in this area!"

"Alright, but, you will have to direct me because I'm not familiar with the area." Joo-hyuk walked excitedly to the car and climbed into the front passenger seat. The rest followed, Joon-gi taking the drivers seat and Woo and Ha-neul getting into the back passenger seats.   

She got into the back with Ha-Neul so Joon-Hyuk could show him a good restaurant. Woo started talking to him about his career and his hobbies.

Joo-hyuk talked animatedly stopping ever so often to give directions, but, Joon-gi only half listened. His attention was on Woo and Ha-neul in the back seat. They where chatting to each other happily and it made him a bit angry for some reason. Was he jealous? He shook his head and tightened his hands on the steering wheel trying to concentrate on the road. However, his gaze kept on wondering back to Woo and Ha-neul.

Woo leaned forward and turned on the radio. Her song played and she started singing along, swaying a bit. It was a slower ballad of hers with no rapping.

Ha-neul's eyes widened when he heard the song and he began to sing along with Woo. Their voices sounded good together. "I'm actually your fan." Ha-neul admitted shyly to Woo.

"Hyung!" Joo-hyuk's voice snapped Joon-gi back to reality and he applied pressure on the brake pedal, stopping inches away from the pedestrian crossing. An elder man cursed at Joon-gi as he walked past the car.

"Hyung! Are you trying to kill us?" Joo-hyuk had a hand held above his heart dramatically.

"Are you okay?" He turned to Woo, concern written all over his face. "I'm sorry." He said softly. He drove off when the lights changed to green, this time paying more attention to the road.

Park So Woo

Ha-neul's eyes widened when he heard the song and he began to sing along with Woo. Their voices sounded good together. "I'm actually your fan." Ha-neul admitted shyly to Woo.

"Aww really! I'm honored." Woo said, smiling at him. She gently pinched his cheek and cooed, "Kang Ha-neul is my fan? Wow." She giggled. She fell into Ha-neul when the car slammed on its brakes.

"Hyung! Are you trying to kill us?" Joo-hyuk yelled, making Woo jump again. "Boys." She sighed, getting of Ha-neul and giving him a apologetic smile. "Sorry oppa."

"Are you okay?" He turned to Woo, concern written all over his face. "I'm sorry." He said softly. He drove off when the lights changed to green, this time paying more attention to the road.

"I'm fine, don't be sorry. You're stressed I understand." Woo said, gently leaning foreward and massaging his shoulders as he drove. She was trying to relieve the tension in his muscles so he would relax more.

Lee Joon-Gi

"Aww really! I'm honored." Woo said, smiling at him. She gently pinched his cheek and cooed, "Kang Ha-neul is my fan? Wow." She giggled. She fell into Ha-neul when the car slammed on its brakes.

"Hyung! Are you trying to kill us?" Joo-hyuk yelled, making Woo jump again. "Boys." She sighed, getting of Ha-neul and giving him a apologetic smile. "Sorry oppa."

"It's okay. Are you hurt?" Joo-hyuk's yell drowned out Woo's answer but she looked like she was fine. Ha-neul watched Joon-gi turn around in his seat to address Woo. It wasn't like him to be so reckless and Ha-neul wondered what exactly he was thinking.

"I'm fine, don't be sorry. You're stressed I understand." Woo said, gently leaning foreward and massaging his shoulders as he drove. She was trying to relieve the tension in his muscles so he would relax more.

Joon-gi relaxed slightly by Woo's touch but he couldn't fully calm himself down. He wasn't sure why he was feeling so anxious.

-------------------------

It seemed like Joo-hyuk was a regular at the restaurant. When their small group entered the owner greeted them warmly and set up a special table for them at the back of the restaurant further away from other customers. This allowed them some privacy and also gave the crew more room and freedom to film. People sent them curious stares but no one approached or interfered with their group. They didn't wait long before the side dishes where brought out and a few minutes later the meat was cooking on a grill in the center of the table. 

"Mmm, this looks so delicious!" Joo-hyuk gazed longingly at the meat. "Hmm, but, while we wait let's play a drinking game." Without waiting for their response he called to the owner, asking him to bring some drinks to the table.

"Ya Joo-hyuk, I don't think that this is a good idea. Don't you have a full schedule tomorrow and we are in the middle of film..", before he could finish Joo-hyuk cut him off.

"Gong!", he said pointing to Joon-gi.

"Gong!" Joon-gi replied without thinking and pointed to Ha-neul.

"Chil!" Ha-neul pointed to Woo but she just looked at them all.

"Waa! Hyeongsu-nim you have to drink!"

"It doesn't work like that." Joon-gi argued.

"Hyung, if you don't respond to the last person then you also have to drink."

Ha-neul grabbed the glass and downed it's contents in one go smiling at Woo.

"That's not fair! There are no black knights in this game!" , he declared. Joo-hyuk noticed that Woo looked a bit lost. "But.. Hyeongsu-nim do you know how to play this game?"

-------------------------------

(Note: They are playing gong-gong-chil 0r 007. Here is a link to how you play the game. It's number 9 on the list just in case you don't know. https://westerngirleasternboy.com/2014/03/26/10-korean-drinking-games/)

Park So Woo

"Waa! Hyeongsu-nim you have to drink!"

"It doesn't work like that." Joon-gi argued.

"Hyung, if you don't respond to the last person then you also have to drink."

Ha-neul grabbed the glass and downed it's contents in one go smiling at Woo.

"That's not fair! There are no black knights in this game!" , he declared. Joo-hyuk noticed that Woo looked a bit lost. "But.. Hyeongsu-nim do you know how to play this game?"

Woo blushed and shook her head. "I'm not legal where I'm from so I've never drank." She stated at the shot and then downed it. Woo smacked her lips a bit and made a face at the bitter taste. 

"Ew." She snorted, wiping her mouth and turning to Hanuel.

"Gong." She said trying to figure out if she was correct. Woo waited for an answer, smiling at the waitress who took there order sweetly as she basically flirted with all 3 of the boys. Woo wrapped her arm around Joon-Gis and smiled at her so she would get the message that he was a taken man. Though this was a fake marriage, she wasn't going to let someone flirt with him. Woo sighed a bit as she left and let go of him, leaning back in the chair.

"Woman these days, can't see a man who's married." She said, laughing a bit. She took another shot.

"How can you guys drink this stuff? It doesn't get any better after the first one." She coughed and set down the glass. She wiped off the red smudge from her lipstick on the glass.

"God this shit is terrible."

(Oh! Okay thanks for clarifying. when she speaks English its' italicized)

Lee Joon-Gi

13532084_1749691095304445_1196702031_n.jpg

Woo blushed and shook her head. "I'm not legal where I'm from so I've never drank." She stated at the shot and then downed it. Woo smacked her lips a bit and made a face at the bitter taste. 

"Ew." She snorted, wiping her mouth and turning to Hanuel.

"Oh! Hyeongsu-nim! That's the spirit!" Joo-hyuk laughed at the face she made after she drank the shot.

"Ya! Joo-hyuk!" Ha-neul smacked him on the back of his head. "Don't listen to him. If you feel uncomfortable then you don't have to play." He gave Woo a concerned smile and then turned to Joo-hyuk. "And you! Stop corrupting people!"

"Co-co-co-corrupting people?! Hyung! How could you say that? Anyway, I need to teach hyeongsu-nim these things for her own good."  He pouted at Ha-neul and then gave Woo a mischievous grin and winked. 

"Gong." She said trying to figure out if she was correct.

"Gong!" He pointed to Joo-hyuk.

"Chil" He pointed to Joon-gi and gave Woo another smile, glad that she seemed enthusiastic about the game.

Joon-gi was busy talking to the waitress and didn't notice that they where playing again until Joo-hyuk handed him a shot. The waitress laughed at them, encouraging Joon-gi to drink the shot. He drank it, feeling the liquid burn down his throat and scrunched up his nose slightly. He didn't particularly enjoy drinking but he made an exception for work or social gatherings. The waitress cheered with the rest of the group, smiling at them and even flirting a little. Joon-gi was used to this kind of behavior, especially from female fans and although it was a bit overwhelming at first, he learned that the best way to deal with the situation was to just be friendly and pleasant. However, that approach had it's drawbacks as well. If you where too nice then they would misunderstand.

Woo waited for an answer, smiling at the waitress who took there order sweetly as she basically flirted with all 3 of the boys. Woo wrapped her arm around Joon-Gis and smiled at her so she would get the message that he was a taken man. Though this was a fake marriage, she wasn't going to let someone flirt with him. Woo sighed a bit as she left and let go of him, leaning back in the chair.

The waitress lingered and as the boys chatted with her Joon-gi felt Woo wrap her arm around his and lean in a bit closer to him. He watched her eye the waitress, her expression pleasant but with a hint of something else in it. Was she jealous of the waitress? He chuckled softly suddenly feeling his mood lighten. Getting a stern stare from her manager, the waitress reluctantly left their table and told them to enjoy their meal.

"Woman these days, can't see a man who's married." She said, laughing a bit. She took another shot.

"How can you guys drink this stuff? It doesn't get any better after the first one." She coughed and set down the glass. She wiped off the red smudge from her lipstick on the glass.

"God this shit is terrible."

Once the waitress left Woo let go his arm and he felt a bit disappointed. He perked up at her next comment unable to hide a smile.

"Waa! Hyug you must be happy! Your wife cares so much about you" He grinned at Woo giving her a thumbs up. "But, hyeongsu-nim, your English is good." Joo-hyuk gave her an impressed look.

"It's because she grew up in America." Ha-neul blushed, immediately regretting what he said. Now Woo will think that he is a crazy stalker fan.

"Aah, that's why." Joo-hyuk pushed another shot in Woo's direction.

Woo reached for the glass but before she could drink Ha-neul put a piece of meat wrapped in lettuce in her open mouth and drank the shot instead.

--------------------

A few hours later, Joon-gi and them found themselves in a karaoke room. Joo-hyuk was dancing and singing along to an upbeat song while the rest cheered nibbling on some snacks. When the song finished Joo-hyuk approached them picking up his bottle of beer and held it up making a toast. They clanked their bottles and each downed their drink. Despite trying not to drink too much Joon-gi could feel himself starting to get a bit drunk. In fact they all seemed to be slightly tipsy. 

"Let's do a duet." Ha-neul stood up and held his hand out to Woo.

(Sorry about all the alcohol but I thought it would be fun to get them drunk and see what happens and don't worry too much about it. Post when you can. I understand.) 

Park So Woo

"It's because she grew up in America." Ha-neul blushed, immediately regretting what he said. Now Woo will think that he is a crazy stalker fan.

"Aah, that's why." Joo-hyuk pushed another shot in Woo's direction

"You really are my fan." She giggled, wrapping an arm around him, She grinned at Joo-Hyuk, "Ahh Hyukie, so mischievous." She said, smirking a bit. "Don't corrupt me. I'm an angel." Woo made a weird face at him, but broke out in laughter again. downing another shot. Woo gently leaned on Joon-Gi, liking a bit of skin ship between them.

A few hours later, Joon-gi and them found themselves in a karaoke room. Joo-hyuk was dancing and singing along to an upbeat song while the rest cheered nibbling on some snacks. When the song finished Joo-hyuk approached them picking up his bottle of beer and held it up making a toast. They clanked their bottles and each downed their drink. Despite trying not to drink too much Joon-gi could feel himself starting to get a bit drunk. In fact they all seemed to be slightly tipsy. 

"Let's do a duet." Ha-neul held his hand out to Woo.

Woo was definitely drunk at this point, but there wasn't much change from her regular personality, except she was more outgoing. Woo danced to his singing, giggling a bit as she accidently bumped into a cute stranger. She was a flirty person normally, but being drunk made it worse. She winked at him and before she could say something Ha-neul was there.

"Okay!" Woo said happily, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the booth. "What song?" she flipped through the book, looking for the perfect song for them.

(Don't worry! It's going to be fun xd)

Lee Joon-Gi

Joo-hyuk sat next to Joon-gi handing him another drink as they watched Ha-neul and Woo's duet. "I don't think I should drink more. I still have to drive." He said shaking his head.

"Your already drunk and we can just call a cab." He laid his head on Joon-gi's lap and smiled up at him when he took the drink. "Hyung... You know I love you" His speech was starting to get a bit slurred and the room seemed to be rotating a bit. "Hyung!" He shouted, suddenly mad, when Joon-gi didn't answer.

"Ne, I love you too." He patted Joo-hyuk on the head.

"But, hyung, do you love hyeongsu-nim?"

Joon-gi thought about that for a second. "I don't love her." He looked towards Ha-neul and Woo and sighed. They looked good together. "I mean I've only known her for a day so how could I be in love." Ha-neul took Woo's hand and started swinging it as they sang. He felt hollow at the sight and took a long sip of his beer. "But.. I feel something when I'm with her. It's crazy to think that you could like someone in such a short time, but, I cannot deny that there seems to be something there." Alcohol was making his tongue slippery. Joo-hyuk began to gently snore on his lap and he looked down at him and smiled. He was relieved that no one heard his confession but it still felt good to say it out loud. Still he had a lot of doubts as he watched Woo and Ha-neul together. He knew that this was a show and that Woo may just be acting for the cameras but it felt real. He felt something and he didn't want to let it go. Not yet. The song finished and Woo was leaning on Ha-neul now. Not quiet able to walk straight. A flash of anger filled him and he took another long sip of his drink. Woo and Ha-neul dropped into the seats next to him laughing.

"Ya! Joon-gi, you should sing."

His darkening mood was making him a bit sober. "I think we should leave. It's late and Joo-hyuk's already passed out." He regarded Ha-neul a bit coldly and pointed to the sleeping Joo-hyuk on his lap.

Despite being drunk Ha-neul caught his friends dark mood and nodded. He could usually hold his liquor well. He just tended to act without thinking when he was drunk. He watched Joon-gi take out his phone to call a driver wondering what was troubling his friend. He felt like he knew but couldn't quiet place it or fully comprehend things in his current state. 

---------------------------

A few minutes later the driver arrived. Ha-neul reached for Woo to help her up but Joon-gi gave him a cold look. "I've got her." Ha-neul nodded and gestured for the driver to help him carry Joo-hyuk to the car. They all piled into the cab. Joon-gi and Woo sat in the back seat with a past out Joo-hyuk and Ha-neul took the front seat next to the driver. They drove in silence apart from Joo-hyuks soft murmurs. The lively mood had disappeared and was replaced buy a tense atmosphere. Something was nagging at Ha-neul but he didn't know what. His mind felt hazy and all he wanted to do was climb into bed and pass out. He asked the driver to turn into the next road that led to Joon-gi and Woo's house but Joon-gi interrupted him and asked the driver to stop in the side of the road instead. "It will be easier to drop us here then you can go straight instead of making a u-turn on our narrow street." The driver nodded and pulled the car to the side of the street. Joon-gi reached for his wallet but Ha-neul held his hand. "Don't worry. I'll pay." He hesitated for a moment and then nodded climbing out of the car. Woo waved at Ha-neul from outside the car but Joon-gi still seemes cold giving him a slight nod. "Look after him." He looked at Joo-hyuk before closing the door. Ha-neul closed his eyes as the driver took off feeling guilty but not knowing why.

------------------------

Woo and Joon-gi watched the car drive off. Woo was still waving, swaying a little on the spot. "Get on my back. I'll carry you home." He bent to make it easier for her to get on. They walked slowly, the night air was cool and the air was filled with Woo's soft humming. Reaching the front of the house Joon-gi opened the door slightly with one hand and used his foot to kick it all the way open. He walked to the terrace and set Woo gently down. He plopped down next to her and stared up at the sky. "There are a lot of stars in the sky tonight" Woo smiled looking up at the sky with him. She looked pretty in the moonlight and Joon-gi couldn't help himself. "Woo.." He held her hand in his and looked into her eyes. "From now on don't look at any other man besides me."      

Park So Woo

"I've got her." Ha-neul nodded and gestured for the driver to help him carry Joo-hyuk to the car. They all piled into the cab. Joon-gi and Woo sat in the back seat with a past out Joo-hyuk and Ha-neul took the front seat next to the driver. They drove in silence apart from Joo-hyuks soft murmurs. The lively mood had disappeared and was replaced buy a tense atmosphere. Something was nagging at Ha-neul but he didn't know what. His mind felt hazy and all he wanted to do was climb into bed and pass out. He asked the driver to turn into the next road that led to Joon-gi and Woo's house but Joon-gi interrupted him and asked the driver to stop in the side of the road. "It will be easier to drop us here then you can go straight instead of making a u-turn on our narrow street." The driver nodded and pulled the car to the side of the street. Joon-gi reached for his wallet but Ha-neul held his hand. "Don't worry. I'll pay." He hesitated for a moment and then nodded climbing out of the car. Woo waved at Ha-neul from outside the car but Joon-gi still seemes cold giving him a slight nod. "Look after him." He looked at Joo-hyuk before closing the door. Ha-neul closed his eyes as the driver took off feeling guilty but not knowing why.

Being as drunk as she was, she didn't notice the coldness as soon. "Bye Cute oppas!" she giggled a bit, leaning on Joon-Gi as the car rolled away.

"Bye Mr. Driver! Ahh nice man. Letting us ride in his car with a passed out young man. We could've kidnapped him for all he knew." Woo nodded a bit as she talked. Woo had started to sober a bit by then since she stopped drinking a bit before the duet. Woo couldn't help but noticed the tenseness between Joon-Gi and Ha-neul and she didn't know how to feel about it, and she didn't know why it was happening, did they have a fight? Did something happen when she was gone? She didn't know but it worried her, especially as she thought about how cold Joon-Gi was towards him. Woo hadn't seen that side of him yet and it kind of scared her, hoping it was just his drunk side.

"Ahh Oppa lets go home!"

"Get on my back. I'll carry you home." He bent to make it easier for her to get on. They walked in slowly, the night air was cool and the air was filled with Woo's soft humming. Reaching the front of the house Joon-gi opened the door slightly with one hand and used his foot to kick it all the way open. He walked to the terrace and set Woo gently down. He plopped down next to her and stared up at the sky. "There are a lot of stars in the sky tonight" Woo smiled looking up at the sky with him. She looked pretty in the moonlight and Joon-gi couldn't help himself. "Woo.." He held her hand in his and looked into her eyes. "From now on don't look at any other man besides me."      

Woo laid her head on his back as they walked, humming softly. When he slowly lowered her, she rolled onto the seat and looked up at the sky, gently wrapping her arm around his and leaning on him a bit.

"Stars are so beautiful." Her eyes glimmered a bit, amazed by how beautiful the night was. The stars shined brightly and there were too many to count. The glow of the moon was lighting up Joon-Gi's face, and it made her realize how gorgeous he was. Woo was a bit surprised when he grabbed her hands and blushed a bit when she heard his words. She turned to look him back in the eye, a bit nervous by the sudden eye contact since she was never good at that kind of thing.

"You are the only man I will look at. As long as I am the only girl you look at." She whispered staring back into his eyes and then gently kissing his cheek. The cameramen were awing a bit at the scene.

(Oh my god this is so cute)

Lee Joon-Gi

CtfTSrvUMAI6Rek.jpg

"You are the only man I will look at. As long as I am the only girl you look at." She whispered staring back into his eyes and then gently kissing his cheek. The cameramen were awing a bit at the scene.

Joon-gi's eyes widened when Woo kissed him. Her lips where soft and he could feel the warmth of her body. She pulled away, smiling at him, her cheeks where slightly red from the alcohol and he reached out pinching them gently. "Cute..", he whispered. Taking her hand in his again, he laid down flat on his back and pulled Woo with him. They murmured to each other softly pointing out the constellations and Joon-gi sighed feeling content. His body was totally at ease and his heart felt light. Everything else drifted away but her, the stars and the feeling of their hands intertwined. He wanted to stay as long as he could in this moment with Woo.

----------------------

A bright light woke Joon-gi up and he shielded his eyes with his hand. When his eyes adjusted he looked around not exactly sure where he was. His head felt horrible and his right arm hurt a bit. It took him a wile but he eventually recognized the room. He was in the main bedroom of the 'love house'. He slowly sat up, feeling a bit sick, and wondered why he slept on the floor instead of the bed. A mumble came from beside him and he looked in the direction of the noise. His eyes widened as he realized where the sound had come from. Next to him Woo was asleep, the bed-sheet was tangled around her legs and she wore an oversized t-shirt, her legs bare. Joon-gi looked down at himself and realized that he wore nothing but the pair of jeans he had on last night. He looked to Woo and back to himself. They couldn't have... could they? No! Not on the first night. It must have been a misunderstanding. He tried to think back to what happened. They where looking at the stars and somewhere after that the crew left.. He heard Woo move beside him and saw her opening her eyes. His brain went blank and not sure what to do or what even happened he hastily laid back down, with his back to Woo and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.     

(I honestly was looking forward to writing a scene like that but it's difficult what with Joon-gi's personality. Are we going to have another mission for the new day?)    

Park So Woo

As Woo woke up from her slumber, her head started pounding, making her wince and sit up. Still half asleep she looked around, rubbing her eyes a bit not sure was happening. Woo glanced around the room, slowly coming to her senses. when she realized she was barefaced she smacked a hand over her face, not liking being seen without make up for her own insecurity issues. She uncovered her eyes and glanced around, her eyes widening in shock when she realized she was in fact, on the floor and not the bed. Woo looked down at herself, seeing herself in an oversized shirt and bare legs.. What? She could've sworn she didn't change. That's when she noticed Joon-Gi. Asleep and half-naked, making her blush and instantly wrap the covers around him. Being an innocent child, she didn't have the same misunderstanding, and she remembered what had happened last night, them lying and looking at the stars, them getting drunk.

"I'll go make breakfast." She didn't bother to put on makeup or pants, figuring he wouldn't be awake for awhile. She gently tucked the covers around him, making sure he could be warm and comfortable while he slept. Woo stared at him for a second and sighed quietly.

"Sleep well Oppa." She mumbled, kissing his forehead and then getting up and walking towards the kitchen, closing the door behind her. She went to the kitchen, grabbing some pain killers and water. She put in earbuds and started making breakfast. waving to the cameramen as they came in.

(I don't want to start one just yet since others aren't ready..)

Lee Joon-Gi

He heard the soft rustle of sheets as Woo woke up. Her movements where quiet and he wouldn't have heard them if he wasn't listening. He stayed as still as he could not wanting to get up and face the awkward situation. Suddenly he felt a pair of warm hands brush the lenght of his bare back as Woo pulled the covers over his body. The contact made him shiver slightly and he hoped that she was too dazed to notice the movement. 

"I'll go make breakfast." She didn't bother to put on makeup or pants, figuring he wouldn't be awake for awhile. She gently tucked the covers around him, making sure he could be warm and comfortable while he slept.

"Sleep well Oppa." She mumbled, kissing his forehead and then getting up and walking towards the kitchen, closing the door behind her. She went to the kitchen, grabbing some pain killers and water.

Woo spoke in a low voice to herself and he felt her tuck in the covers around him. He felt her breath on his neck as she whispered to him and placed a light kiss on his forehead. His entire body tingled with the contact and he felt warm. It was similar to the feeling of a mother's love, constant and eternal. A silly smile formed on his lips and he listened to Woo's bare feet padding on the floor. He sat up immediately when he heard the door close and touched the spot on his forehead where she had kissed him. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he lifted his hand up and clutched his chest. "What is this?" His heart was beating so fast that he thought that he would have a heart attack. He shook his head trying to clear it and get a hold of himself. The movement caused a sharp pain reminding him of his hangover. Grabbing a plain white shirt and towel from the drawer, he walked to the door, opened it slightly and peered out.

The house was quiet apart from noises coming from the kitchen. It didn't seem like the crew had arrived and glancing at the clock Joon-gi made his way silently towards the bathroom. The crew would be here soon and he had to compose himself before they arrived. He was sure that they would have some questions about last night and he needed a clear head to answer them without creating a scandal. He washed his face and reached for the toothbrush thinking back to yesterdays events. Even though the memories where hazy he recalled the restaurant, karaoke room, the tense taxi ride and carrying Woo to the house. His cheeks reddened as he remembered Woo kissing him and watching the stars together with their hands intertwined. Seeing his foolish grin in the mirror he opened the tap and splashed his face with cold water. "I must be going crazy.", he said to his reflection.

Tugging on his shirt, he padded back to the room and began to fold the sheets, putting them away and making sure the room was tidy. When there was nothing more to do he turned to the door. His hand hovered in front of it as he wondered how he was going to face Woo. He shouldn't have been so direct with her last night. Even though he was being honest, there are certain stages in a relationship, he couldn't just bluntly show/admit his feelings. He might scare her away and besides he wasn't even sure how she felt. Although it seemed like they had become close, he couldn't mistake her friendly personality for something more. He also had to remember that this was a show. The best thing would be to pretend like he didn't remember anything from last night. Taking a breath, he opened the door and made his way to the kitchen.

Woo was busy preparing something still wearing the oversized shirt. He recognized the shirt and realized that it was his. It fit her well, he decided, like it was meant for her. He stood there for a moment taking pleasure in watching Woo bounce around as she prepared food and then entered the kitchen. "Do you need help?", he cleared his throat.     

(Okay, I see. Cool! ^_^ )        

Park So Woo

Woo was busy preparing something still wearing the oversized shirt. He recognized the shirt and realized that it was his. It fit her well, he decided, like it was meant for her. He stood there for a moment taking pleasure in watching Woo bounce around as she prepared food and then entered the kitchen. "Do you need help?", he cleared his throat.     

"You scared me Oppa!" Woo gasped, jumping a bit and smacking a hand over her mouth. "I almost cursed." She smacked his chest. The cameras hadn't started rolling yet.

"The cameras are being set up." She told him, giving his cheek a light pat and giggling. "You're so cute when you look tired!" She gently pinched it and went back to cooking. Though she was barefaced and pants-less, she didn't feel weird. Woo didn't realize until now, this was actually his shirt and not hers. Woo looked at the shirt and played with the hem a bit, shrugging.

"I'm guessing this is yours? Am I really that small? It's so big on me." She whined a bit, pouting up at him. She looked at the food on the table.

"Can you finish please? I need to go take a shower." When he nodded she ran to the bathroom to take her shower.

-=-

After she got out, she did her makeup and hair, neatly folding his shirt and putting it in a laundry basket. She changed into her outfit (See picture above), and walked back into the kitchen, playing with her hair a bit. Joon-Gi's back was too her at the moment, and she had the best idea. Woo slowly crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, trying to scare the older man. Woo giggled a bit and let go of him.

"how is the food coming along?" Woo asked, hopping up to sit on the counter next to him.

Lee Joon-Gi

There wasn't much to do and by the time the crew had their equipment set up and Joon-gi had already laid out the table. "Should I make some haejangguk?", he said to himself glancing around the corner to see if Woo was still busy washing up. He heard the shower running and decided that he would have enough time to prepare the dish. 

Woo slowly crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, trying to scare the older man. Woo giggled a bit and let go of him.

"how is the food coming along?" Woo asked, hopping up to sit on the counter next to him.

Joon-gi was busy tasting the soup to check if the flavor was right when a pair of hands wrapped around him. The action startled him and he choked on the soup. Turning around he blushed, partly from his flashback, and partly because he felt embarrassed. Staring at Woo the image of last night came to mind again. Woo vomiting and in the process messing her clothes. Joon-gi taking of his shirt and handing it to her turning around so that she could change. Woo dancing to his bad singing. Her skin looked so pale in the moonlight her hair falling in waves around her. He recalled her falling asleep looking at the stars, carrying her to bed and collapsing on the floor beside her. At the time he thought it was a dream but there was no mistaking now the feeling of her arms wrapping around his body while they slept. He was glad that nothing more happened. Woo deserved to be treated better than that. 

"I think it's done.", he cleared his throat. He turned to the soup and dipped a spoon in it bringing it up to her lips for her to taste. "It's haejangguk. It's good for curing hangovers. How is your head?"    

(Lol, I know! And my Lee Min Ho oppa! How can I choose?!! I've been watching Legend of the Blue Sea and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo and I'm enjoying both so far. I especially like Nam Joo-hyuk's character in Weightlifting Fairy. I think I'm in love with his character, lol. His so adorable!)

"I think it's done.", he cleared his throat. He turned to the soup and dipped a spoon in it bringing it up to her lips for her to taste. "It's haejangguk. It's good for curing hangovers. How is your head?"  

Woo tasted it, nodding in approval. "It's great! I'm okay. My head doesn't hurt, the shower helped. What about you?" she asked curiously, gently putting a hand on it, making a face as she felt how warm it was.

"It's so warm oppa, are you okay?" Woo hummed a bit, grabbing a wash cloth and putting it in cold water. she pulled him close to her and smoothed his hair from his forehead, getting up on tippy toes and laying the wash cloth on his forehead. The cameras were rolling now but she didn't seem to care a she kept holding it on his forehead, gently patting it and holding Joon-Gi close to her body. Woo had known this guy for a day, but she was already mothering him.

"Let's eat." She told him, gently putting down the cloth and smoothing his hair back in place. Woo grabbed the soup an put it in two bowls, then walked to the table, gently placing it down. Woo took care of some of the staff too, feeding them a bit of her food since they had gotten up early to do this.

"You guys wake up early to film this. Come on eat." She said, feeding one of them, she gave them bites. Woo knew they hadn't eat this morning, and she was filming her music video soon after this and she could eat there. Though there wasn't much, she managed to give a lot of them a piece, feeding them with a spoon. She gave them a thumbs up, happy she made a lot of food and gave Joon-Gi his soup and food. Woo skipped over to the table and sat down, giving them a thumbs up. Woo giggled at Joon-Gi and held out a spoon, "Now I'll feed you. Here comes the airplane!" She cooed, making airplane motions with the spoon.

(Kai too oh goodness its' going to be a great movie. I still need to watch those though! I just recently finished You're the Best Lee Shoon Shin.)

Lee Joon-Gi

He gritted his teeth against the incessant bagging in his head and concentrated on Woo as she tasted the soup that he offered her. Woo's face lit up and she smacked her lips together enthusiastically.

"It's great! I'm okay. My head doesn't hurt, the shower helped. What about you?" she asked curiously, gently putting a hand on it, making a face as she felt how warm it was.

"It's so warm oppa, are you okay?" Woo hummed a bit, grabbing a wash cloth and putting it in cold water. she pulled him close to her and smoothed his hair from his forehead, getting up on tippy toes and laying the wash cloth on his forehead.

"I'm fine..", he began to say but she was already placing her hand on his forehead. Her face twisted in disapproval and she soaked a cloth in cold water before placing it on his forehead. The cold felt good and the ache in his head started to subside. He felt her gently begin to pull her hand away and automatically moved to stop her. He held her hand in his, savoring the pleasant feeling and the closeness of their bodies until he realized what he was doing. He let her hand go, taking a step back and cleared his throat. "We should eat.", he pointed to the soup on the stove trying to distract himself.

He smiled as he watched Woo bounce around the room, offering the crew food and making sure that everyone got something to eat. He picked up the glasses of cola and followed after her setting a glass near each person. The PD scolded them half-heartedly going on about how they where supposed to pretend like the crew wasn't there but Joon-gi could see the happiness in his expression as Woo handed him some food with a sweet smile on her face. I doubt anyone could stay mad after seeing that face. She turned to him motioning for him to sit down. He grabbed some glasses and headed for the table. Woo followed after and sat opposite him handing him a bowl of soup. 

Woo giggled at Joon-Gi and held out a spoon, "Now I'll feed you. Here comes the airplane!" She cooed, making airplane motions with the spoon.

"What is this? Do I look like a child?", he asked jokingly but still opened his mouth. "What are your plans for today? Do you have to go to work?"

(I don't think that I've seen that one yet.)

Park So Woo

The PD scolded them half-heartedly going on about how they where supposed to pretend like the crew wasn't there but Joon-gi could see the happiness in his expression as Woo handed him some food with a sweet smile on her face. I doubt anyone could stay mad after seeing that face.

Woo giggled a bit and gave the sweetest smile, "Sorry PD Oppa." She pouted. Woo pumped her fist when he ate and hugged him tightly then ran to go sit down with Joon-Gi. The PD was reminded of his own daughter, full of life and innocence, and just a beautiful young women. Woo went out of her way to feed them and he really liked that, it showed her caring nature. PD wasn't a heartless guy, so when he tried to scold it didn't work much because of her sweet smile and how she gave her food to him.

"What is this? Do I look like a child?", he asked jokingly but still opened his mouth. "What are your plans for today? Do you have to go to work?"

Woo gently fed him, putting her hand under his mouth to catch the stuff that fell off the spoon as she accidently got some on his face. Woo giggled a bit and wiped his mouth with a napkin, "You are a child Mr. Lee." Woo grinned at him and sat back, taking a bite of her own food. Woo couldn't believe this man was 6 years older, he seemed so much younger then 26. Sure, he wasn't great with feelings, but that's what came with his job and she understood, wishing she was a bit more like that. She told anyone everything and anything, not caring anymore because her life stopped being private after the contract for her training was signed.

"What are your plans today? Do you have to go to work?" Woo perked up at the question, nodding. "I have to film a music video today." She wiped her mouth with a napkin and sighed a bit. "I have that, then a interview and performance. then a photoshoot. I probably won't be around until late tonight." Woo sighed a bit and leaned back on the seat. "I'm pretty busy sadly. What's your plans today? Anything exciting?" She took a sip from her cola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back