• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ★ Get On With It ★

kassidyy

floral 'n fading
ab7c95ba8b4e8de1415238a638b493cb.gif

- -

broke your mom's heart, but this is what you wanted.

dreaming upon a star, waiting for 11:11 to wish as hard as you could.

it finally happened.

almost.

- -

ah, that big city living. busy-bodies bustling on the streets, dancers trying to make an impression on the streets, broadway shows that most people are terrified of. you have to start from the bottom to get to the top though, don't you? or are you already at the top? either way, you're only here in the big apple to prove you belong.

i'm not so sure how to do this lol, but i'm glad you're all interested.

i guess i'm just going to do everything on this thread? i've seen people posting other threads in other categories and ugh i'm not even going to stress and bother. 

so, i guess you guys can just post your character sheets on here. 

NO ANIME, MANGA APPEARANCES. REALISTIC ONLY.

name - 

*nickname* - 

age - 

gender - 

sexuality -

*birthday* - 

positive traits (+5) - 

negative traits (+5) - 

likes - 

dislikes- 

background (doesn't have to be a huge paragraph, babes.) - 

family - 

conflicts within family -

other - 

Angelica Monroe ♔

tumblr_moth2tcp8T1rm83v1o1_250.gif

Name -  Angelica Monroe

Nickname - Angel

Age - 21

Gender - Female

Sexuality - Heterosexual

Birthday -  May 10

Virtues  

Determined

Intelligent

Elegant

Neat

Patient

Vices  

Blunt

Pretentious

Vain

Boastful

Flamboyant

Luxury

Yoga

Robes

Marble

Money

Dislikes

Dirtiness

Bad fashion taste

Rain

Medicine

Most people

Background

Angelica grew up in a wealthy family. Despite their wealth, they never showed it off. In fact, they were one of the most nicest families. However, even though she was born into the family, she was the opposite. She enjoyed bragging about how she was better than everyone else. She was that way every since she was young. Angelica was known for bullying many people or hurting their feelings. Her family had tried to talk to her and change her ways, but it she never listened. Despite the perfect life she lived, Angelica moved to New York to leave her judgmental family. She still talks to them, but she ignores any mention of her rudeness.

Family

Evangeline Monroe - Mother

Carter Monroe - Father

Olivia Monroe - Older Sister

Lucy - Older Sister

George - Young Brother

Conflicts Within Family -

Her family is trying to make Angelica change her ways and be nicer, however she thinks she's fine the way she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

(yea I know who this is, do you?)

name - Luxxie Xander Noir

*nickname* - Mono, or Monochrome

age - 20

gender - Male

sexuality - Asexual (Can change through time.)

*birthday* - 03/01/1996

positive traits (+5) 

Small Statured: He is quite agile as he is short for his age, standing at 5ft. He is also quite lean, but not necessarily athletic.

Quick Witted: is very good at quick thinking, acting, and has a slightly faster processing rate than other people.

Tech Wiz: Has a very good understanding of technology, and uses this to build contraptions, as well as repair things, which he sells as a secondary source of income.

Affable: Being easy to talk to, which helps him understand people and how they think.

Chivalrous: Growing up on the streets has made him very Chivalrous, as he uses this to make friends, not enemies. This also makes him more approachable for women, as women tend to enjoy the company of respectful men.

negative traits (+5) -

Small Statured: Though it does have perks, he does have a harder time with anything that has to do with raw strength. An example would be in fights, he does not throw heavy blows, but more of lighter, speedy ones. He also takes a more physical beating, and faster.

Auto-Cannibal: As he enjoys to sometimes feast on his own body,(Examples: Insides of Cheeks, And outer layers of skin on his hands and arms.) people tend to be wary of him. ( Though he does keep this a secret, but it can slip out.)

Quick Tempered: He is easily frustrated, and can blow up at what most people think of as small things.

Bipolar: He can have very large mood swings, though they don't occur often.

Color Blind/ Blind: He is Blind in his right eye, and colorblind in his left. He cannot see colors.

likes -  technology, Being around people, Cats, Chinese and Irish Cuisine, and his hobby of tinkering with electronics. 

dislikes- British, African, and Russian Cuisine, Sexual speak (referring to Talking about sex, not genders.)and dogs.

background (doesn't have to be a huge paragraph, babes.) -  He was born, Colorblind, to a homeless mother who abandoned him and his sister, Zoie, at the age of 5. That's when he started running for money. Not track running, mind you. He ran guns and drugs through the slums of new York. He did it to support his sister. As he aged, and went higher into this, 'Market', he started running for richer people, getting closer and ever closer to the skyscraping towers of New York. And then, at 19, he branched off and started his own running business. He gets drugs from the Sinaloa Cartel, in Mexico, and Guns from Camorra, the infamous Italian Mob. He runs this business behind closed doors, and uses his Tinkering as a front.

family - A Mother, Beatrice E. Noir, A  Father, Jacob J. Noir, and his sister, Zoie K. Noir. A Cat named Artemis, and an Owl named Bartley.

conflicts within family - Mother Presumed diseased, Father Presumed Diseased.

other - Sister lives with him in A 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in lower New York City. He owns The Monochrome Tinkerer, his Tinkering Shop. Owns A 2010 Yamaha V star 950.

(Am I allowed to have a second character, I was planning on making his sister.)

(( you can have up to three as long as you can keep track of them. if you can't later on in the roleplay, then just find a way to make them go *poof*

btw, i'm a guy. you called me 'madam' not too long ago. @Luxx`Noir~))

(Sorry bout that, sire. I just couldn't tell by your photo and account name, as it kind of makes me think of you as female. And thanks.)

infinite-stroke.regular.png

girl-hair-makeup-pretty-Favim.com-4779465.jpeg

name - Selkie O'Connell

*nickname* - Selk, Sella

age - 19

gender - female

sexuality - pansexual

*birthday* - February 13th

positive traits (+5) - 

Selfless

Studious

Curious

Insightful

Charismatic

negative traits (+5) - 

Arrogant

Zealous

Spiteful

Prideful

Greedy

likes - 

Warm drinks

Starry nights

The beach

Bike rides

Libraries

dislikes- 

Loud talking

Dirty anything just about

Cold weather

Fickleness

Starches

background (doesn't have to be a huge paragraph, babes.) - 

Selkie was born into a smaller family, mum and dad, a younger sister. She did everything she could to help out her parents who were struggling financially, even taking on the role of the matriarch at 12. When her youngest sister was born, her parents decided they were going to get into drugs to take away from their "boring" home lives. So Selkie packed her siblings up and abandoned her drug addict parents and fled to the big city, where she could finally become a writer.

family - 

India O'Connell-mother

Rilan O'Connell-father

Potter O'Connell-sister

Holly O'Connell-sister

conflicts within family - Well her parents are drug addicts

other - 

Selkie loves reading and writing and being alone, but enjoys the companionship of other people.

ws6zhy.jpg

name - Zhoie Kim Noir

*nickname* - Kimi

age - 17

gender - Female

sexuality - Heterosexual (As far as she knows.)

*birthday* - 7/29/1999

positive traits (+5) - 

Dedicated: Growing up on the streets has made her a very dedicated person, wanting to grow up and be able to provide for any future family of hers.

Sophisticated: Growing up along side her brother has taught her to be sophisticated, since she has had to deal with the same people her brother used to work for. She has kept this trait, making it easier to get along with more prestigious members of society.

Hardworking and committal: She has become a very hard worker since she grew up with next to nothing. She also has become very committal, since she has grown up only knowing of her mother to run. She wants to be the opposite, always there and committed to something she loves.

Art Lover: Her love for art reflects into her lifestyle. She loves talking about  art, and is an avid collector. She is currently in Highschool, and wishes to go to College to study art.

Sympathetic: growing up on the streets has made her very sympathetic towards people in bad situations. She donates to charity, and loves to help people with their problems.

Short Statured: Just like her brother, she comes out on the short side. She is also lean, like her brother, and loves to swim.

negative traits (+5) - 

Short Statured: Though it does have perks, she does have a harder time with anything that has to do with raw strength. An example would be Lifting things, such as weights.

Physical Image: Her physical image is more of an annoyance in her opinion, as men tend to bother her about it, and even hit on her.

Short Tempered: Like her brother, she has a sort fuse.

Assertive: Mostly seen as a bad trait in her opinion, she cant help but push herself forward and try to make herself seem bigger.

Compulsive: Unlike her brother, who's quick witted, her compulsivity makes her act without thinking in the heat of the moment, which can land her I'm bad spots.

likes - German, Irish, Chinese, and African Cuisine, Cats, Her Job, and the Show Lucifer.

dislikes- Those Weaboo Kids, Russian foods, bad art, and Coffee that isn't black.

background (doesn't have to be a huge paragraph, babes.) - Abandoned with only her brother for support at 2. She went to school without really making friends until highschool. Is currently A junior at East Side Community School, and works as a cook at Alta. She also creates a variety of art, mainly of Locations and objects. Plans to go to Strayer University for Art.

family - A Mother, Beatrice E. Noir, A  Father, Jacob J. Noir, and her brother, Luxxie X Noir. A Cat named Artemis, and an Owl named Bartley.

conflicts within family - Mother presumed dead, father presumed dead.

other - Lives with her brother in a 3 bed, 2 bath apartment above his store, the Monochrome Tinkerer with A Cat, Artemis, and a baby owl, Bartley.

superthumb.jpg

Emmanuel Lee Bendescotti

name - emmanuel lee bendescotti 

nickname - manny, keelu (pronounced key-loo)

age - twenty

gender - male

sexuality - pansexual

birthday - 2/15/96

positive traits - 

clever-"people usually use the word manipulative, but that's a bit too harsh. i'd just say i can wiggle my way into and out of things."

firm- "i make good choices and stick with them. easy as that."

honest- "you should never beat around the bush."

independent- "i figure things out on my own."

logical- "i just use my brain in, you know, every scenario that comes my way."

negative traits - 

abrasive- "don't give a shit about me? you're nothing but the dirt on the bottom of my soles."

hopeless romantic- "i don't know and don't worry about it."

stubborn- "i just know i'm right. that's all."

moody- "there's a reason."

submissive- "don't ask."

likes -

neutral colors

metal music

hairless cats

books

fall

drinking

dislikes - 

summer

coffee

dogs

math

pink

the smell of cherry

background-

" i don't really have a history like those actors and musicians do. you know, the ones where they were destined to do this because of their behavior when they were a child. but, i guess i have to say anyway. i was born into a wealthy family all because my mom owned this huge line of cosmetics everyone loved so much, so i guess i had it easy through most of my childhood. i was mildly made fun of though because an event that happened at a birthday party (not telling you though) and it kinda screwed my head over. i was thinking differently and had different reasons for most actions and thoughts. but, yeah, nothing much really happened afterwards until my parents got divorced, that also screwed my head over. my dad somehow got a hold of my mom's reputation and trashed it. thing's slowly started going downhill from there. finally, we ended up to the point we had to move into an apartment because we didn't have enough money for the grand luxuries we had.'' TBD

family-

rosaline opal bendescotti - mother 

joseph randel morrison - father - he ditched

conflicts with family-

father basically stripped rosaline and emmanuel of their money, leaving them in the lower to middle class.

superthumb.jpg

Emmanuel Lee Morrison

WIP

name - emmanuel lee morrison

nickname - manny, keelu (pronounced key-loo)

age - 19

gender - male

sexuality - pansexual

birthday - 2/15/98

positive traits - 

clever-"people usually use the word manipulative, but that's a bit too harsh. i'd just say i can wiggle my way into and out of things."

firm- "i make good choices and stick with them. easy as that."

honest- "you should never beat around the bush."

independent- "i figure things out on my own."

logical- "i just use my brain in, you know, every scenario that comes my way."

negative traits - 

abrasive- "don't give a shit about me? you're nothing but the dirt on the bottom of my soles."

hopeless romantic- "i don't know and don't worry about it."

stubborn- "i just know i'm right. that's all."

moody- "there's a reason."

submissive- "don't ask."

likes -

neutral colors

metal music

hairless cats

books

fall

drinking

dislikes - 

summer

coffee

dogs

math

pink

the smell of cherry

When you notice that The Age and Birthday don't Match up.

ara.PNG

[SIZE=20pt]At A Glance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]My full name is Arabella Sonnie Adams. Close friends will call me Ara, Bella or Arie, for short.[/SIZE][SIZE=20pt] If you couldn’t tell by now, I’m female and I still identify by that. I’m also straight. Nothing out of the ordinary there. I just turned 21 not too long ago, November 17. It was always my dream to live In New York City in my 20’s before I got married and had a family.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Getting Deeper[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt](+)[/SIZE][SIZE=20pt]Let’s see here. I’m not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but I’m a perfectionist. I’m not afraid to strike up a conversation with someone I don’t know. I can be very creative. I am very witty with jokes and puns (if I say so myself). Hard worker. I really enjoy anything arsty fartsy. Makeup, photography, music, drawing, painting, pottery, and so on and so forth.  [/SIZE]I am a coffee addict. Lover of animals.[SIZE=20pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt](-)[/SIZE][SIZE=20pt]I am probably the worlds biggest procrastinator. I’m quick to shut people out. No filter at times. Stubborn. Biggest Judge of Myself. I hate, hate, hate liars and fakers. Never rush me. Not a fan of sweets.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]HisTory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]I’m not really one to talk about my family, personal life or history with just anyone. Not because it’s necessarily horrible, just because I don’t see much of a point to it. I have always been a city girl and hated school. I’ve never had much of a social life along the lines of a huge group of friends, parties, or even an interesting love life. That’s about all I’m gonna say. [/SIZE][SIZE=20pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Family[/SIZE][SIZE=20pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]My parents are divorced and I don’t speak to my father. My mom and I get along fine, but we are far from best friends. I have an older sister that I see every once in awhile, but aren’t on any terms ‘close’ either. They never understood my love for art or the city, they were all thinkers and thought school was necessary.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt][/SIZE]

tumblr_nxrrqxmXDc1uasjw8o1_500.jpg

WIP

@jennxclifford i'm going to go ahead and finish up my character and then make the first post, but when you finish both your characters, you can jump right in. 

oh, and since you already have a girl, i'd rather your second character be a male to balance out the genders.

FROM THIS POINT ON, THERE CAN'T BE ANYMORE OOC COMMENTS OR CHARACTER SHEETS ON THIS TOPIC. IF YOU'RE WANTING TO JOIN OR HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

DO NOT POST OOC COMMENTS OR CHARACTER SHEETS FROM THIS POINT ON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back