• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Roleplay !

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Vapor here!

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
═════╗Basic Information ╔══════

══╝★Gore\ angst, I'm fine with both gore and I absolutely adore angst. However, please don't go overboard with it. I will tell you what my limits are.

══╝★ OCs, apologies but I don't roleplay with oc's.

══╝★ I am a literate roleplayer. I can scale down to semi-literate if needed— but when I'm inspired I can write a lot !

══╝★ I will only do BxB shipping when it comes to roleplaying.

══╝★Triggers, Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine] Please don't force your character onto mine. Don't control my character. I absolutely will NOT roleplay plots with m-preg!
Also as I'm 23, I don't write with anyone under the age of 18 !

═════╗ ★ ╔══════
I absolutely adore rare pairs !

I'm looking for writers who can write Wriothesley from Genshin Impact, for a long term roleplay !

I do have a plot ready to go , that I can share in dms ! However, I'm also open to brainstorming something up if the plot I have isn't very interesting !

Feel free to comment or dm me if you're interested !

Hello Vapor here!

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
═════╗Basic Information ╔══════

══╝★Gore\ angst, I'm fine with both gore and I absolutely adore angst. However, please don't go overboard with it. I will tell you what my limits are.

══╝★ OCs, apologies but I don't roleplay with oc's.

══╝★ I am a literate roleplayer. I can scale down to semi-literate if needed— but when I'm inspired I can write a lot !

══╝★ I will only do BxB shipping when it comes to roleplaying.

══╝★Triggers, Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine] Please don't force your character onto mine. Don't control my character. I absolutely will NOT roleplay plots with m-preg!
Also as I'm 23, I don't write with anyone under the age of 18 !

═════╗ ★ ╔══════
I absolutely adore rare pairs !

I'm looking for writers who can write Wriothesley from Genshin Impact, for a long term roleplay !

I do have a plot ready to go , that I can share in dms ! However, I'm also open to brainstorming something up if the plot I have isn't very interesting !

Feel free to comment or dm me if you're interested !
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back