• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin impact roleplay search

Roleplay Type(s)
➷_______________________________

Hello ! I’ve been looking for someone would would be interested in doing either a 1x1 or 2x2 genshin roleplay, mainly an oc x canon roleplay with though I don't mind doing a canon x canon ship for anyone part of the want to do a double up rp.

I more specifically looking for someone who can play Childe for my oc

And I can also play almost any of the playable characters as well as some of the fatui characters which include dottore, Pantalone, and arlecchino but I don’t mind trying to play the other ones ^^

A little bit more about me I’m 18, lesbian, and Latino

I’ve been roleplay since I was in 5/6 grade so I’ve been rping for like 8 years. I’m a semi-lit to literate roleplayer.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹒ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ೢ

things to note

- I would feel comfortable rping with someone who 17+

- I’m still I school so I won’t be able to reply 24/7

-my time zone is also est

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹒ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ೢ

If you are interested in roleplay please reply here or you can add me on discord which is Http_velvet#1884

Hello,
I would be interested in rping with you!
I sent you a friend request on discord ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back