• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Genshin Impact, AU, Small Group, Adventurers

Hyena

hello, hello it's me again (who..?)
I'm Hyena and I'm looking to do a small group roleplay of adventurers who travel the world of Teyvat helping people along the way (maybe) and accomplishing their own goals. I think it would be neat if they became great friends, but I know this can all depend on the characters that come to the table. This would be something where we work together to come up with plots and build our characters up or break them down for them to rebuild themselves again. If this is something that interests you, please post and let me know a little about your character(s) you'd be interested in bringing. Inspired by this lovely animation again on Youtube and after talking in the oc thread, we'll have our setting in a sort of medieval perios where Adeptus and Yokai were more present than the game's canon time.

I'm looking for this to be a once a week (soft) requirement for posting. Really as long as we're talking and communicating, I don't think nor want to put a hard requirement on post frequency. I want you to want to post and have fun. I ask for a couple paragraphs, quite manageable. As we are going to largely be in a planning stage before we get into the meat of a roleplay, you can expect more of us talking and sharing our ideas and character creation. I'm in the process of making a sheet.

Currently, I'd only be looking for 3-5 other people as a standard adventuring party is made of 4 people/characters, but I'm cool to go up to 6. I would like for our cast to each have a different vision (element). We currently have mentioned Cryo, Hydro, Electro, and Dendro and would like to see more pyro, Geo, Anemo.

Please ask any questions you might have! Here is our ooc. Fantasy - Genshin au.

Last edited:
Sweet (I have been considering joining Golden Oak too, but I'm not sure yet) 🤔 I'll admit I am eager to try to get one started so I might go ahead and let you roll with two characters. Are you cool with us moving to an oc thread for plotting/talking about our characters?

Yeah, I'm down with moving onto discussing about the characters/plot(Also, feel free to join Golden Oaks whenever you like) 👐 !

Here we go!

anyone else interested please feel free to say so, this isn't locked out yet :)

Are we able to play as a Traveler if said Traveler is locked into a single element for their Vision instead of being able to utilize them all? Hyena Hyena

Are we able to play as a Traveler if said Traveler is locked into a single element for their Vision instead of being able to utilize them all? Hyena Hyena
🤔 I hadn't considered it, do you mean like their story? Separated siblings plunged into a time and world foreign to them trying to find their lost sibling. I sort of just expected not to have a Traveller at all given their main protagonist role and powers. I am open to your idea though where they only have one element they can use, so long as everyone is cool with it too. I think it'd be a neat background and goal for a character!

🤔 I hadn't considered it, do you mean like their story? Separated siblings plunged into a time and world foreign to them trying to find their lost sibling. I sort of just expected not to have a Traveller at all given their main protagonist role and powers. I am open to your idea though where they only have one element they can use, so long as everyone is cool with it too. I think it'd be a neat background and goal for a character!
I'm fine with the concept of them having to find their sibling, or something along the lines of they are stuck in Teyvet and don't know how to leave (maybe it was a spell gone wrong or they were banished from their own world)

I would be down if someone wanted to collab and we each play a sibling if they wanted to do that as well

I would be down if someone wanted to collab and we each play a sibling if they wanted to do that as well
I encourage you to check out the oc thread to talk more about what ideas you might have for this character. Sounds fun, I hope I didn't come off like you "have" to make it like the canon Traveller's story too. My main worry would have been the switching between all the elements which you already mentioned sticking to one. ;)

As the story is meant to follow a group travelling together, would you be wanting your character's sibling to be appearing every so often like a shadow they're trying to chase? Another idea is if neither remembered exactly what their sibling looked like, and they are travelling the whole time with each other looking for their lost sibling. 😂

Here we go!

anyone else interested please feel free to say so, this isn't locked out yet :)
Hey AnimeQUeenVA please use this for plotting/chatting, etc.

It is, things may be really slow right now if that's something those still interested are comfortable with. I will continue to be away for the rest/majority of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back