• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Generic Medieval Adventure

Waffels

I need some bagels
So after watching a lot of RPs being left with no sign of life, I observed that most of them, are actually those well elaborated RPs with a full on story.

What if... We came back into the principles, and start a generic medieval RP. One with 4/5 travelers, with different skills and perks, that share a common goal. So they join together and start a journey to get to their objective. I'm being fully open right now. If anyone got the guts to make up a story, I'm up to see what's it about. If not, I can definitely create something a little bit mainstream, but keeping a different aspect of some sort.

What do you guys think?

Ok. As we got some people interested, I will start the RP tomorrow, since I don't have enough time for it right now. Hope you all come in!

If there's room, this was the exact sort of thing I was thinking about making. I'm a pretty seasoned DnD DM so I have a few story ideas that might fit the bill, if you want. Not flashy, just little 2-3 sentence concepts that could be expanded on.

do you know what specific characters you want us to rp?

and porgongo let's hear it!

Medieval and Fantasy characters. Warriors, Rogues, Mages, Archers, Warlocks, Orcs, Berzerkers. Basically anything that comes into your mind.

Unfortunately, there will only be 5 slots for the Adventurers, so, the one who do it first gets to take the place. This 5 slots, are counting with myself. The RP will be just like DnD, but without the whole dice thing. A fluent and RP Based Story.

Do you know when you are going to create the RP ? I don't want to miss it because I slept too much !

As I said. I will create it tomorrow. Once it's Main RP thread is created, I will post it in THIS topic, with the link to it, so you guys can check for the C.S once in a while. I must not PM others, to keep the chances balanced.

If you need help with beasts, cultures or religion, feel free to contact me :)

I'm very interested, but I'm not too sure I could be IRP at the moment.

This is really good idea, I've always loved this kind of genre. I'll be sure to hop on, quickly to be on the queue of people joining.

Here's the first draft for my character.

I assume you want us to keep our starter characters pretty weak. For now, I'm just using basic D&D rules as guidelines.

Name: Benneth Azwire

Race: Human

Class: Wizard (Illusionist)

Equipment: Fine Clothes, Dagger, Quarterstaff, Pocketwatch, Trail Rations, Bedroll, Torches (10), Flint & Steel, Rope (50 ft.), clockwork raven familiar (Thatcher)

Abilities/Spells:

1st-Level Spells (4/day):

Ghost Sound: Works every time. Noises appear from a certain direction; they can be any noise that you have heard before, and last for up to 5 minutes.

Charm Person: Works most of the time. Target is thralled for 5 minutes, and does whatever they are told short of self-harm.

Disguise Self: Works every time. Changes your appearance. Lasts indefinitely.

Color Spray: Works most of the time. Blast of prismatic energy deals a medium amount of damage.

Background: Benneth showed magical talent since early childhood, and thanks to his parents' resources (his mother died long ago, and his father, a local lord, was left wealthy and alone), he was able to develop his skills at a magical academy, where he showed an almost prodigal knack for illusion magic. His clockwork raven, Thatcher, was a graduation gift. Even though he's a bit of a manipulative person by nature (runs in the family), he generally fights for the common good, and has a sturdy moral compass. He is more curious than jaded, more optimistic than pessimistic, and possibly a bit naive.

magician_by_svetlaya777-d5yo2d3.jpg

Really looking forward to this!

Edit: Just to be clear, this isn't me trying to reserve a slot in the RP. I'll wait with everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back