Generic Harry Potter RP [Inactive]

Grace sat in the car with her brother, looking out the window. "Maybe we'll finally meet some new friends this year," she said hopefully.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Samantha was sitting on the bus her parents had put her on trying to put as much distance between herself and the other children as possible. She had been there for a half hour and her book had already been ruined by a sticky bun thrown by the boy sitting across the isle from her.

Grace spotted a girl sitting on a bus the lane next to her. She hit Joe's shoulder and pointed to the girl. "Hey, I bet she's going to the same place. I see her Hogwarts uniform sticking out of her bag."

"hmmm" he smiled "Imma go talk to her" he got up and walked over to the girl "Hey, I'm Josef Aikman, master daredevil and renowned and revered at Hogwarts"

Grace frowned and rummaged through her bag, pulling out her Hufflepuff uniform and putting it to the window for her to see.

The girl shrugged. Just then the car pulled into the station parking and she pulled her bags out of the car as well as her brother. "C'mon."

She looked up, surprised. Her train of thought had distracter her from the fact that they had arrived. She grabbed her bags, paid the driver, then ran into the station before anybody could attempt to talk to her. 
((*distracted))

She grabbed Joe's arm and rushed into the station, checking the time. "We're almost too late to be early!" she cried. "And it's your fault because your alarm didn't go off!"

"I'm so sorry I needed my beauty sleep" he smirked hsi eyes following the girl from the bus, he sensed a challenge

She leaned against the doorway to 9 3/4 and slipped in, going completely unnoticed. She then walked onto the train, put her bags away, then sat alone in a compartment, silently praying that nobody would sit with her.

Grace grabbed a cart and pushed it to Joe, flinging her bags onto it. "Fine, you know the rules. The one with the looks hauls the books." She winked at him and slipped through the wall and onto the train, waiting for Joe.

He sighed and followed her through with all their stuff "hurry, I want to find that girl from the bus"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back