• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Generic fantasy adventure or skyrim setting

Mqueserasera

Into the cat night
So... generic fantasy with, you know, elves, wizards, warriors, magic, dragons... or something like elder scroll universe. You see, what I want is a generic setting that easy to get into, but I want the story to be challenging, dramatic and somewhat unpredictable. I can play as either female or male but only do f/m don't ask me why, just... more natural that way. I may respond a few times if you do too.

My requirements are simple:

- At least one post a day, if you don't I will poke you, and if you disappear for half a week or so I will just assume something bad happen to you (No, I'm not trying to jinx you xD ).

- If you want to quit, just tell me, I'm fine if you just simply lost interest, no big deal.

- I don't care about post length, literate, blahblah... as long as I understand and it progresses the story.

Pm me if interested, I will just accept one or two ppl btw.

Would you also be okay with Multiple Characters? Like a whole party? Because I thought of some good ideas for an Adventuring Party.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Would you also be okay with Multiple Characters? Like a whole party? Because I thought of some good ideas for an Adventuring Party.

[/QUOTE]
Pretty kewl idea. We could roleplay as a traditional rpg party ( ;) ) pm me.

i'm sorry if this is late, but mind if i join too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back