• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission General's General Flag Factory

I agree. That one is better. Could you possibly add "Viva la Pyrobyte" at the top?

Because he is the only true king of 2b2t.

I'm not sure exactly what I would want but maybe a flag representing the five talents that are in the old Pixie Hollow MMO that closed in 2013.
This link goes to the Disney Online Worlds wiki if you'd like more info.
So I had a go and I am not sure how you feel about them
Feel free to tell me what elements you like and I can put them together, tried a few different things. If you don't like it at all thats fine too, just tell me why if you don't mind.
Untitled.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

I meant to replace the egg not the water drop in 2 and 3 anyway.. not sure why I did the water drop instead :\
HEre you go
Untitled.png

I'm really digging these flags, totally love it <3

Wondering if a dragon wrapping itself around the moon would be doable? Not sure which moon phase would look the coolest--I'd leave that to you. I'm leaning towards a black/crimson/silver colour scheme but beyond that the artistic freedom would be yours!

It's for the fictional nation of Krzshak which is ruled by my badass king character, Lorcan. The dragon wrapping around the moon is technically his family crest but I feel like it works for the country's flag as well.

ashwynne ashwynne Hey, so I saw your message when I was busy and forgot about it so super sorry. I am not a graphic artist or the like I just put assets I find together and am good at editing that stuff so I am reliant on what I can use from the internet with the right licencing and couldn't find much with dragons wrapping around things other then imitations or Oroboros but I threw together some things
6.png

7.png

I know I did wrong.png

Moon2.png

Moon4.png

Moon5.png

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch
Oooooh these are all super brilliant!!! Not sure which one I like the best but I'll definitely use one!
Torn between the 1st, 2nd and the altered one.

Thank you so much! Love it <3

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch
I've got an rp in the making that could use a flag.
The nation in question is known as Amaisev, and the colors of the nation are dark blue for royalty, gold for the wheat they grow, and white for the winters they've survived. Their national mammal is the unicorn, and their national bird is a kestrel. Whichever animal goes on the flag should be wearing a golden crown.
They have an imperialist government run by a king and queen, which oversees secret projects to reach out into other universes. Their technological development is similar to that of the US during its civil war, and is supplemented with ritual based magic.
Amaisev and the entire world it's in is populated by equal parts humans and werewolves, with a minority of vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back