• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission General's General Flag Factory

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
FREE.png
Good day. I like making flags.

My name is Deth, of the Glitched Lineage. Some of you may know me from the Nation Builder section, even fewer might know me from other places but I rarely leave my flag haven- I mean Nation Building... section.
However I have come into an issue. I never more then a few flags which means a lot of time not making flags, this simply will not do.
I am here with an offer. I shall make flags and in return you shall ask me to do it for you. Sounds fair?
As for my experience, as the most successful General the armies of Dracos have ever had, I find that lots of new territories often need flags and instead of outsourcing it to children in the nations I have yet to conquer I figured I could save even more money by making them myself. In short. I have conquered much and they have all needed flags. Especially the ones in other planes of existence
To request a flag all I need to know is a few things. Your nations colours (preferably what they reprisent if possible). a small explanation, as little as a short sentence, about it. The Theme, e.g. Sci-fi, alien, fantasy, modern. You can add more if you wish, for example lots of flags make use of numbers in their symbolism, such as the 50 states. A history of how it was founded can also help lots.

Merge full.jpg Dracos flag Fallout 4.pngMerged Thin.pngAlliance flag.png imageproxy (3).png Ki-Zair.png

Last edited:
These are nice looking flags! The solid colours are very pleasing to the eyes.
Thank you very much. I find that flags rarely have blended colours and generally stick to large bright colours I think this is to help it be visible at a distance and cheap to produce. The Ceres one was a little less blocky but I felt that in the future such conventions might change. Do you happen to need a flag?

I need a banner for my great Crusader empire... I like lions... No crosses though, can you make it a red-n'-white four-square Anton style? Like my surcoat IRL? (Link in my profile, you'll see it in one of my status things)

I need a banner for my great Crusader empire... I like lions... No crosses though, can you make it a red-n'-white four-square Anton style? Like my surcoat IRL? (Link in my profile, you'll see it in one of my status things)
I will have a go, Banners are obviously not flags but they share many features and in various periods of history were either interchangeable or used as though they were. However... Crusader Empire with no Crosses? Bit odd...

Jesus didn't die on a cross, I found out... which is kind of a 'wait, wot?' Thing, and I looked into it a lot more and so I'm taking a more 'Lionheart' Approach

Jesus didn't die on a cross, I found out... which is kind of a 'wait, wot?' Thing, and I looked into it a lot more and so I'm taking a more 'Lionheart' Approach
He didn't? Or do you mean you just discovered that a crucifixion was generally on an X not a +?. Either way, no problemo.

Yeah, it was a stake, apparently... X's were used by barbarian tribes, not Romans
Here is a basic idea? If you like it as is I can just do a quick redo to make it better proportioned and if its not to your tastes give me the long list of mistakes and changes!
**Help if I added the Image :| **
Draft 1.png

Oof, perfect, make the four square go all the way down, and cover the whole thing, and make two lions facing away from each other on red and white crossing over both on the left and right, that's what I envisioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back