General OOC Chat

Not an existing piece of technology, but the idea is that its a somewhat portable computer designed for CIA use that's all but impossible to breach manually because its lacking hardware, not software. Internally, its designed to appear completely functional, going so far as to simulate proper components, though it will fail to turn on without the last piece. Activation requires a physical piece that actually makes it function, meaning attempts to activate it with software hookups or any other method simply won't work.  

Its essentially missing its motherboard, which happens to be a removable component to Brandon's CIA badge, or any other CIA officer's badge, for that matter. Each would be personalized to that agent's needs, while the rest of the box is just a computer capable of connecting to the rest of the CIA's network. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that.  I HAD actually already thought of something similar - but it took more than a piece of a badge,  The badges became biometrically secured - to prevent a badge from simply being stolen.  And to try to prevent jamming, newer quantum technology had been developed.  The designer was Dr Misty LiSan ... who happens to own the very island Amber Volkova lives on.  I already had to consider where she would have been when the virus was unleashed.  

Are we waiting on me? I was sort of thinking it made more sense for Duncan to comment at this point, but if you guys are waiting on me I can post. 

Well, Trinity was talking to Brandon. Do yeah, we were waiting.   

I know ... holidays.  Vudu ... either of you can respond.  If I don't hear from you first, I may work on the intro to the interview with Andrea Pierce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back