General Chat

Nai

Questions, comments, and/or concerns go here. Also, conversations are welcome!

@Neon Valkyrie There's a lot that still hasn't been applied to the roleplay, which I plan to update before I start the initial posting, but I do plan on having the first GM post circulating on the general sense of setting, as well plot development that will guide you in your new positions in the gang/mafia. There's a couple of NPC characters I will be controlling for the sake of managing the highers up such as political statuses and groups, corporate financing / matters that will correlate with that gang's actions, and socialites / anyone else who would want to disrupt the vision Alaric has in mind. I'd like to think of him as ... Bruce Wayne, powerful and charismatic in all aspects, but truly evil. He has the qualities of a GodFather, and whilst he's provided for his gang, he's still reputable for being nothing both loyal to his gang. 

I hope this helps a bit. I do plan on having all that out very soon, I'm also still waiting for everyone's character to be up. You do have the ability to make a character if you'd like. I will be updating the character sheet for anyone that would like to join as an *assassin. This will be hosted by @Genieva Von Bubbles, who will be managing something similar to The League of Assassins. (if you've ever seen Batman, or read the comics, it's similar in that aspect.) Of course, I'd like to say this isn't heavily influenced in the batman universe, it just happened to have correlated so conveniently. Pfft.

*This Character Sheet is generally the same, albeit will be made accessible upon a later time since this will be an opposing group from Alaric's gang. They're a rival group that will help with the plotting, and characters will die, so ... don't(?) get attached. LOL

There's probably something else, I'm missing ... Er, but I plan to make an NPC character section in the Characters section, where you'll all be able to see the History and information on each character, and that will hopefully give you a tad more insight. I'm not sure if I'll be making a history folder, because I plan to cover a lot of things in the first GM post (practically gonna be a novel cough), but if you'd all like to see a history section, I can provide one. 

@Deviced @Ophirius @Romulus Scipio

Oops, I had no idea. I don't, I don't even have a system that could run it. I mean ... like ... the disk drive would definitely spin for a second ... but naw.

Oh, well, she is super cool! She has a whole cinematic to dedicated to her? She is like a... spanish hacker with a gun.

That moment when you spend hours on your Character Sheet, only to have RPN down for the night. I internally screamed to myself. 

Update: I have officially posted the Godfather in the character sheet section. Sorry it took me so long, also I'd like to mention he's considered an NPC character, and this is mainly due to the fact that he will only be mentioned in GM posts that correlate with the story. Although, that doesn't stop your character from wanting to have an interaction with him if you so liked. i.e. making an appointment to see him or wanting to discuss matters. This roleplay is still centred around the gang members, the only reason I decided to make NPC's for this rp is for the general context and plot development. I had considered for some time making a leader for the gang, but the truth was I didn't want this gang to be like all the other gang rp's I've seen. —Albeit, Alaric is still the "leader", just more behind the scenes. That being said, there's going to be other NPC Characters generally made for conflict and/or support. 

Tags that haven't been included: @KurtH6355

@KurtH6355 We're still missing a couple of character sheets, and I still plan on adding two more NPC's before the start of the rp. The GM post is already being written up, however, Not gonna lie, it's rather long, but mostly for background context in regards to your starting position as gang members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back