Looking for (Genderfluid/trans) Seeking LGBTQ+ nerdy friendos to chat/rp with! (Always open!)

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Hi! I'm a high schooler looking for fellow LGBTQ+ people to chat with or rp with.

Here's a little about me;
So first things first, I'm a little confused on my gender identity at the moment. I've identified as female all my life (my biological sex being the same), but I believe I may be genderfluid. I mostly dress in neutral clothes and have a androgynous appearance (excepting the chest/curves. I wear loose-fitting/baggy clothing to hide that too). My preferred pronouns are they/them but I don't mind being called he/him or she/her. My given name is girly and I hate it, so I go by Amatsu or Kuro. I am also bisexual and omniromantic, and currently in a relationship with a bisexual but accepting female.

I have been diagnosed with ADHD and borderline high-functioning autism in the past, as well as having clinical depression. I am an ambivert that is more on the introvert side, very awkward and nerdy but people say my personality is cute all the time. I'm childlike but sometimes mature and wise beyond my years.

In rps, I play characters of varying genders and sexualities, but playing a straight character with a firm M or F gender identity is the rarest for me.
I AM A WEEB and proud of it. My favorite anime is Soul Eater, favorite character is Crona.

If you somehow think I'd make a good friend or rp partner for you then please DM me! I'm often busy with schoolwork but I try to reply as fast as I can!

Update: I've decided I'm most likely genderfluid and will be ordering a binder whenever I build up enough confidence to tell my parents lol
I've already come out to my family as bisexual but as far as gender identity goes, they have no idea. My voice sounds neutral enough but I'm working on making it even more so, as well as singing in both a deeper/more masculine voice and a higher/more feminine voice depending on how I feel at the time (this is relevant bc I sing ALL THE TIME).

Well hello! You came to the right place, need someone to chat with? I’m your guy. Wanna RP? I’m good for that to. Need someone to vent to? Then I’m here to help you through any problems you might have!

Well hello! You came to the right place, need someone to chat with? I’m your guy. Wanna RP? I’m good for that to. Need someone to vent to? Then I’m here to help you through any problems you might have!

Heya! Thanks so much :)
If you don't mind my asking, what are your interests/genres in rp? Mine are mostly fandoms (favorites are Soul Eater and Madoka Magica) but I have some original universes too! My genres are dystopian sci-fi, slice of life, romance (any gender pairings), sci-fantasy, and basically anything else I can add dark/serious elements and some romance (whether it be MxM, FxF, FxM, NBxAny etc) to!

I dabble in fandoms here and there (Btw, love soul eater), as well as original plots involving genres like fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Sci-Fantasy, dark elements, I’m pretty flexible dependent on my partners preferences.

Looks like you're the perfect rp partner for me then :) let's move this to the DMs as not to clutter up the thread too much!

SO an update;

I just came out to my mother as trans/genderfluid... by sending her a trans meme with no context...
THIS is why I shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Another update!;

Supportive family is great, I got my hair cut short and bought some new clothes today, and I have a binder on the way in the mail. I'll be going back to school totally unrecognizable on Tuesday! I also go by the name Kuro (although since Amatsu is my internet persona, that name is still just fine) and they/them pronouns now.

My GF's also a little annoyed that I won't send her any pics of my new hair lol, sorry gurl gotta have some patience xD

Uh hi! im Beetle, Gay and Tran's and i am very open and talkative person! I like reading and drawing! i have FASD and some other mental illnesses! i may not have the same interests but i am always open to chat! (i'm only online Wednesday's and Thursday's though!)

Hallo, trans (MTF) pansexual here with a love of dark fantasy, drama, and angst with romance and violence in an RP. Hit me up yo!

Hallo, trans (MTF) pansexual here with a love of dark fantasy, drama, and angst with romance and violence in an RP. Hit me up yo!
Hey, if you wouldn't mind PMing me I'd love to talk about starting a rp. I'm just awful at starting conversations, sorry!

Hi! I'm kinda pan and trans so don't mind me, but uhmmmm should all of us do a group rp? Also my name is Yua but I'm thinking about changing it to Ambrose. Feel free to message me anytime!

Hello my people!
I am Lei!
I am gender fluid and am pansexual!
I'm always open for a good RP, or just to chat!
So don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.

I dabble in fandoms here and there (Btw, love soul eater), as well as original plots involving genres like fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Sci-Fantasy, dark elements, I’m pretty flexible dependent on my partners preferences.
YOU LOVE SOUL EATER?!?!?!?! SEND ME A DM!!!!!!!!!!

I do Soul Eater as well btw! Favorite anime of all time except maybe Madoka Magica (original, not the new arc whatever the heck that's about). Huge Crona and Death the Kid fanboy here.
That's pretty cool! I guess I'll send you a dm cause you seem cool lol

Another lil life update! Since I just remembered this thread exists lol;

Since I first posted this thread I've come a long way in regards to accepting my true self. You may notice the thread title has been changed from 'confused' to 'genderfluid'. I'm going by the name Kuro at home and school, and ask others to use they/them pronouns, although I self-address as a boy (hence calling myself a fanboy lmao).

I'm pretty sure my spanish teacher is a lil annoyed that I, bio F, refuse to use the feminine forms of any words xD

Another lil life update! Since I just remembered this thread exists lol;

Since I first posted this thread I've come a long way in regards to accepting my true self. You may notice the thread title has been changed from 'confused' to 'genderfluid'. I'm going by the name Kuro at home and school, and ask others to use they/them pronouns, although I self-address as a boy (hence calling myself a fanboy lmao).

I'm pretty sure my spanish teacher is a lil annoyed that I, bio F, refuse to use the feminine forms of any words xD
Yay! We love acceptance of yourself!! And about the teacher, you should get used to it.
There's always that one teacher that uses your name on the roster and your birth gender.
But I love that you've come so far!

Yay! We love acceptance of yourself!! And about the teacher, you should get used to it.
There's always that one teacher that uses your name on the roster and your birth gender.
But I love that you've come so far!
Indeed! It's amazing how much progress they've gone through in such a short time. I couldn't even imagine telling my parents that I'm trans! So proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back