Gem Kingdom OOC

seriously friends... 21 members in here and only 6 well soon to be a couple more hopefully are actually active in thread. what's the deal? 

x.x

Idk. this is what you get when you grab random people. :P  

It's alright tho. You can always rely on me. :D  

Eheheheheh xD  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised by the amount of people in this. Alas, I will have to take likely another hour trying to come up with a good enough bio and all, then read all of the posts so far, also the characters too, and at the end of that I have books to read, friends to hang out with and RP's to reply likely by the time I get back. Looks like I have my evening planned out XD.

please don't ever feel rushed friends I realize that we are all busy and even if this is slower it'll be better to wait for all corresponding people to respond accordingly otherwise you lose the feel of the plot 

i'm sure you all saw that coming but take note any clues to finding the gems will be at the palace so yes you all still have to go to the palace. 

I want to reply but I want to wait for other people to talk too without getting too far behind the plot :/ . I'll just wait for now.

By the way I love the plot twist :P .

yep. Everyone loves and old one eyed one armed man yelling at a young looking almost immortal girl that helped killed his friends and lover who is now asking for his help to recover the thing she killed his friends to protect

I thought it would be a good plot twist :)  lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back