• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy geah, land of magic

(Sorry for making you describe it) "you know, the ingredient has some special property's, apparently a full grown one can contain enough 'atmosphere' as the world. Due to the unstable atmosphere here their are some parts with no atmosphere, eating this apparently lets you breath there" he said

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mhm." Conner replied, mouth full of the stuff. He would keep that filed away for now, but otherwise didn't really care what it was used for at the moment. It was such an odd taste, it felt like eating cotton candy, yet tasted completely different.

"Nope." Conner said before swallowing some of the air food. "I have no clue what you are talking about. I don't stay in one place long and rarely believe any of the gossip people pass around as news."

"You haven't heard? The archmage had a vision, and is coming to this very town!" He said sounding enthusiastic.

"Here? This little fly speck thatis a town? I'll believe that when I see it." Conner replied, doubting every word the man said. His point on not listening to gossip was being proven by this man. "By the way, what's your name? I don't like not knowing the person's I'm talking to name. Just a personal thing."

"After the wizard? I'm Conner McKinley." Conner replied, introducing himself. "As for the people, I just thought they were going about their daily routines, or looking like they were just doing something. All these outsiders is probably themost exciting thing that is going to happen to these folks for the next few generations."

"nice to meet you, yeah, im named after the wizard. and you don't know? this small towns pretty famous, its the arc mage's home town!" he said enthusiasticly 
(okay, what the f*ck has happened to rpnation.) 
OKAY, ATTENTION PEOPLE, I FEAR WHAT EVER HAS HAPPENED TO RPNATION MAY HAVE KILLED THIS RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back