• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gay Mormon(s)? Yup

Huxalot

Half man with a body of a shark
Just an oddly specific craving I have, really. It's weird. I honestly know. But alas - here we are.

Basically I wanna do something either between two missionaries, or a missionary and another gay guy. I want angst, fear and wonder.

Preferably 1-2 paragraphs per post, I like it when they're fleshed out and I can get some emotions.
It'd be nice if you knew a little abt the church if you wanna do the first prompt. If we do the second, I'd be the missionary so it's no big deal
Bonus points if you like chatting and/or plotting on the side

Message me or post here if you're interested
You may also comment on how weird it is I guess

Hey! I think this sounds really interesting! I don't really know anything about the church so I think the second idea might be easier for me to do? But I'm totally willing to do research!

Hey! I think this sounds really interesting! I don't really know anything about the church so I think the second idea might be easier for me to do? But I'm totally willing to do research!
Cool! I'll message you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back