• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gay Idol Wars. (No relation to the idol wars game)

Gay Idol Wars
(No relations to the Idol Wars game)

Idols, musicians, and performers from various amine, and games, find themselves being pulled into a new world. Placed on a island in the middle of no where with nothing but a few cabins, a cafeteria, and a shed. Stuck there by a suspicious force that is not allowing them to escape and go home. The people are split up into teams and have to battle it out in various competitions, show downs, revues, and more while being put against each other. While at the same time dealing with the fact that they’re miles and miles away from their own homeworld, families, and groups, as well their lover maybe depending if their lover isn’t competing. Not only that but the drama that comes with being in such a small space with so many people, fights are bound to break out, heartache, stress, potential betrayal while alliances are formed.
-------

RULES!!!!!!!!

1. I’M ONLY ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FROM ANIME, AND GAMES, no k-pop idol’s, or Seiyuus.
2. As it says in the title this is for characters that are gay, so it will be Yuri, and Yaoi. Sorry no hetero couples.
3. If the character you want is taken please don’t complain as there are many other choices to choose from.
4. Please be active it’s okay if you have things to do and can’t post everyday, people get busy (for instance I have to go to work) but please notify in advance in the chatroom, or potential discord, also be active in the chats.
5. Be nice to your fellow role-players please, don’t hate on another character if you dislike that character please keep it to yourself it’s the best way to keep fights from starting.
6. At least two lines.
7. Gay
8. If you don’t know if the character you want is acceptable please just ask. It never hurts to ask.
9. I’m allowing everyone to have 3 characters each. Though I highly suggest having at least two in case of a elimination ceremomy.

------

Characters.

Now there are various characters to choose from out there, such as characters from the Love Live! series, Idol Masters, wake up girls, Uta no Prince -sama. Animes that have stuff to do with band music such as K-on and are all girls, or all boys are accepted as well, characters that have stuff to do with performing, acting, and the talented arts will be accepted as well! Such as Shoujo ☆ Kageki Revue Starlight, (I don’t know a lot of boy based anime,) P.s any Tsundere character is going to be on the same team.​

How do you claim a character?

Name:
Personality/Description:
Picture:
What series are they from:
Who are they gay for from the series they come from.

--------
Examples.
( Basically just using these examples to claim my characters while I’m at it.)

Name: Saijou, Claudine
Personality/description: Selfish but also determinant, Claudine will do anything to beat Maya’s top spot, however, she does this just to notice her feelings for her, which the latter is aware of. Despite her selfishness she is very kind and caring. She is the daughter of a Japanese father and a French mother. She has many talents and is a stage girl who participated in various plays as a child.

Picture:
View attachment 490488
What series are they from: Shoujo☆ Kageki Revue Starlight
Who are they gay for from the fandom they come from?: Tendou Maya

Name: Nico Yazawa
Personality/description: Normally, Nico has quite an abrasive personality, but when she takes on her alternate personality, she becomes a happy, upbeat character who is always smiling, often saying her catchphrase, "Nico Nico Nii!" accompanied with a pose. She usually thinks a bit highly of herself but, despite that, she is also caring. She had a former idol group before joining muse but one by one all of her members dropped out leaving her alone for two years. (Considering it’s Nico I’m not getting deep into describing her as she’s known in the Idol hell fandoms.)​
Picture:
View attachment 490489
What series are they from?: Love Live! School Idol project!
Who are they gay for from the fandom they come from?: Nishikino Maki

Slots for people to Join.
1. Me, characters: Saijou Claudine from Revue Starlight, and Yazawa Nico from Love live.
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available
7. Available
8. Available
9. Available
10. Available
11. Available
12. Available

Users who are viewing this thread