Gauss!

Of course I'm in. You guys need someone to shield you from ehmygirl's killer instincts...

Captain Hesperus

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! PRAISE THY LORD MOTHERTRUKAHS! IT'S HAPPENING!

This game has been unarchived and approved.

The storyteller may now proceed to the ST boards to have this created.

Enjoy!

Quick question on technology for this setting. Has Nuclear power and engineering been discovered and practiced yet? If not would a character focused around discovering and expanding on it be alright?

Nuclear power has a...special place in Gauss!

Not only is it the fringest of the fringe, there's a whole mysterious subplot based around it. My advice is to play an engineer in a more established topic, and then wait for a bit until I advance that plot, getting wrapped up in the seduction of atomic theory along the way.

Hehe. Sounds good, but do you have any reccommended fields that might lead to a good connection? If not I'll come up with something.

Don't worry too much about connecting - I have my tricky, tricky ways of roping everybody, including the politicians, into that sort of thing.

Go with what you want to do. I'd recommend aeronautical just because it's so cool, BUT a field of science that would be useful to an exploration party might be equally fun. That way, you can accompany the rest of our explorers into the field and assist them in their work / get caught up in THEIR side plots as well.

Basically, side plots. And plots. And plots. Even the most useless NPC has an agenda. Welcome to Calgori land.

Would a physician with hands in socializing be an alright combination? Could bring me closer to groups and if Uranium does rear its green head the medical end of radiotherapy could be an appeal.

You've caught my interest...very stylishly I might add. If you don't mind, I'd like to check it out.

Foolish13

~Fascinated~

Well I'm incredibly interested! Plus I love the enthusiasm :)

Count me in if you need me, I'm gonna go read some more about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back