• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Gastrea Virus (zombie RP)

Baku said:
Oh hey what is the level of technology in this RP? Well to be more exact to Cyborgs exist?
kind of? science in the rp kinda went the way of genetic modification rather then robot. Soma was part of that experiment if ya read his bio.

So I'm guessing CSs aren't looked over and accepted by the GM then? Does that mean we go straight into the RP?

@AceOfSpades0210 I can also see your character looking like this.

N_r90vHS.jpeg

AceOfSpades0210 said:
So I'm guessing CSs aren't looked over and accepted by the GM then? Does that mean we go straight into the RP?
your char has to be accepted, i was asleep untill just now. im looking at it now.

also, im going to be off and on randomly throughout the day. (irl stuff to deal with)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]you'd be our third medic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

[/QUOTE]
She can medic more than wounds if you kno what I mean :^)

Mitchs98 said:
She can medic more than wounds if you kno what I mean :^)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

oh god! you've alerted the Lenny face army!

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
oh god! you've alerted the Lenny face army!

[/QUOTE]
Hehehehe.

Entarriance said:

• M5GrDfr.jpg

Known as the Checkerboard Syndicate, it was a rather well-known branch from a growing mafia group (criminal organization) with underground garrisons scattered in a few cities. The Checkerboard Syndicate contained a variety of methods to "divide and conquer" in comparison to other competing organizations. It was broken into 4 divisons, all maintained by a few head members.

"CHESSMASTERS" were what these head members were called. They didn't hold a specific role, but rather had a proficiency or general experience in each. Their weren't a lot, and they typically served to be the order-givers and strategizers. Other times, it was where most hitmans and assassins were present. People admitted as a Chessmaster usually graduate from one of the other 3 divisions.

"KINGS" focused more on influence and typically creative connections with a variety of people. It was primarily through these secretive social networks where bribes took place, black market auctions, and anything involving a large amount of people and associating oneself. It also focused on covering up any noticed crimes, known as "framing". Able to use the concept of blackmailing to push blame onto someone else, fabricated friendships was what they were best at.

"KNIGHTS" had the least amount of people, next to Chessmasters. They focused on spying and gaining intel, ironical to their title. Next to gaining information on a variety of people, a few typically dabbled along the medical field, serving to be some of the few important doctors of the syndicate. While it started off as purely intel, it also became the branch involving the Red Market, where illegal surgeries and organ trade took place.

"ROOKS" were the most popular group. They, don't particularly have a role, other than to be thugs, goons, and crudely follow orders. It was a rather large and carefree group of people, considered delinquents by the general public. While serving under the Checkerboard Syndicate, Rooks carried their own social system. There were regularly scheduled matches, tournaments, and games among the Rooks. They held there own rankings, where winning matches grants you "Thoroughfare Credits", allowing you to save them to rise in rankings, or spend them on things within the Rooks such as illegal weapons.

And these, right here, are a group of players who have absolutely no idea what they're doing, playing Chinese Checkers with each other on Friday nights.

• Friend! i remember you from another Rp.... don't remember which one though.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Friend! i remember you from another Rp.... don't remember which one though.

[/QUOTE]
!! SAme!!! I can't remember either, though I feel like it was either another thing like this or a fantasy one? We've crossed paths a few times!

Entarriance said:
!! SAme!!! I can't remember either, though I feel like it was either another thing like this or a fantasy one? We've crossed paths a few times!
we have, haven't we! also, your cs sheet is amazing.

@Entarriance I'm surprised you can keep up with all four efficiently! Excellent dialogue and text, you've got skill! One of the only times I had to actually pay attention to who and what I'm saying. Sorry my text is a bit lackluster though, still trying to find a balance point where my text doesn't look short but can still effectively incorporate all four.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
@Entarriance I'm surprised you can keep up with all four efficiently! Excellent dialogue and text, you've got skill! One of the only times I had to actually pay attention to who and what I'm saying. Sorry my text is a bit lackluster though, still trying to find a balance point where my text doesn't look short but can still effectively incorporate all four.
Haha, no problem! I love my children they're trying their best in this dystopian world ;u;

(shamelessly advetises self: Digital - Oodles of Doodles )

Usually my posts are a little longer, too, I'm just trying to make sure it gets down to the point while in 100+ weather!

Entarriance said:
"Oi, you ain't leavin without a fight, ya fucki--hck!!"
Go simply pushed down harder on the shovel, but for the brief second that it happened, the weight of him was immediately lifrted from Raymond. Chess seemed to have taken the time to walk from the counter to him, their fist gripped hard around the scruff of their neck, seeming to dig their nails in as they threw them on the ground. Lightly kicking his fallen form, Chess tore the shard of glass from the wall by his head, simply delivering the young man a
dead glare, before stuffing it into their pocket.

"Sorry about that. Probably. We're out."

"Guh-"

Chess stood shorter than Raymond by about 4-5 inches, though their glare appeared to be cold and condescending. Angrily shoving a can of marmalade into the center of their chest, they seemed to hiss out the words from between their teeth.

"Die an honourable death."

Well, it was some sort of acknowlwedgement, at least? It's been a while since any of them have spoken to anyone, and it's been a while since Chess had spoken so much in general. Waving back to the rest of the group, they quietly opened the door of the cafe, the musty rotten air of the city filling their nostrils. It's not like the broken windows of the cafe did anything either. Jeson bent over and grabbed Go, slinging him over his shoulder, shovel and all. Before he could complain, Jeson delivered a simple salute to Raymond, before following closely behind Chess, who appeared to be unhesitantly leaving behind the rest, whether they came along or not. Alas, that left Xi left, who was still on the ground in a slight daze of what happened.

"... well. I'm sorry you had to experience that, but uh, hopefully out paths may cross some time. It's been a while since I spoke to anyone else, so, thanks."

Quickly rushing up to their feet, Xi waved his way out, having to sprint to catch up with the rest of their group.

@AceOfSpades0210

----

"You piece of shit... he's right. There's people coming this way."

"How can you tell?"

"Can't you hear metallic footsteps? Whoever it is is probably wearing some mech suit or whatever. And it's your fault for deciding to stall."

"S-sorry!"

The group found their way through the alleyways and narrow streets of the city, but it didn't appear that they've made it exactly far from the cafe. It's not like they're gods, they're not going to be able to sprint like absolute ninjas while being armed. But at least they could hide under the shadow of the building along a narrow street, which would have concealed them at best. At this point, Go was already on the ground, risking the factor of him yelling if he was still being carried.

"You guys need to stop being yourselves, not in public at least."

"Thanks, mom~"
"Yeah, yeah, dandelion."

"Jeson, get some ground."

Jeson, looking around with what he could work with, swung the rope he had up towards one of the steel balconies that was at the side of the building, rusty and abandoned. Cautiously tugging on it to see if it would fall, the metal didn't even creak under his weight, allowing him to safely climb his way up. Using the walls that were built so close to the other in the city, he was able to scale his way up towards the roof, where he rolled on top of, pulling his rope along with him. Xi and Go still remained on the ground with Chess, who was audaciously listening to whatever sound they could hear. While they definitely weren't the tallest or strongest, they at least has perceptibility on their side.

(
@Shiro kurogane @The Unamed Beast @Kylesar1 hinted at - they're at least in hiding if you're coming near)
just so you know. Soma and Luke are outside an abandoned lab, and @The Unamed Beast is near it i guess? so i think it'll be a bit before Soma and Luke run into your chars... depending on how things play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back