• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Gastrea Virus (zombie RP)

the_medic_by_m653.jpg

@Kylesar1 How is this?

You know I'm bored of Zombie stuff now. It's the same formula repeated over and over again. Except for resident evil that series was suprisingly original. But I just want to know if this RP would be more of the same old stuff or a breath of fresh air.

Baku said:
You know I'm bored of Zombie stuff now. It's the same formula repeated over and over again. Except for resident evil that series was suprisingly original. But I just want to know if this RP would be more of the same old stuff or a breath of fresh air.
thats what we're trying to aim for. so if ya got a suggestion, tell us. also... REPLY TO SORA!!

Baku said:
It is more futuristic, and I am in charge of creating new species of Zombies. Also, there are no One-hit kills with the zombies. There was no Formula involved with the making of the Zombies. It was a planetary Parasite that was indeginous to the planet Gastrea. It contaminated one scientist that went to study ti and then the virus went from person to person

Ok so the rules are very clear nothing powerful which makes sense realisticly and in a story sense. Something like a Railgun might be powerful but it would be more of pain than an asset. In most media Railguns are extremely loud so a shot from one of those could cause everything in a good five miles to hear it. Same can be said for the other weapons. Consider me a part of this RP.

Baku said:
Ok so the rules are very clear nothing powerful which makes sense realisticly and in a story sense. Something like a Railgun might be powerful but it would be more of pain than an asset. In most media Railguns are extremely loud so a shot from one of those could cause everything in a good five miles to hear it. Same can be said for the other weapons. Consider me a part of this RP.
Alright! Can not wait to see your CS.

Also, we have a two weapon limit. Dual things count as one weapon as long as they are not Dual rifles or Dual Machine guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back