• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gardening and Doubt - Frank x Eddie [ One on One ]

ForTheMile

Your angsty sidekick!
Roleplay Type(s)
A Welcome Home roleplay with made in heaven made in heaven

It wasn't often that the neighborhood's local mailman wasn't on his job, being quite the hard worker. Yet today was a different day for Eddie Dear. Yes, he adored his job, sometimes it was alright to take a break.

An extra plus, he was just on his way to help Frank with his new flowers! He just prayed there wasn't any bugs. Eddie was just a little bit embarrassed to admit he was frightened by the creatures that were so much smaller than him. He wasn't exactly too fond of them, to say the least.

Eddie hummed as he made his way over, taking a moment to adore the scenery. Huh, looks like nobody was really out today huh? It wasn't the first time everyone got busy, but it was just uncommon enough for it to be noticeable. No wonder he wasn't getting any packages or envelopes today. Now that he thought about it, did those new stamps come in? He could have sworn he just got them yesterday...He'll check it later! Right now, there were other matters to attend to!

With a louder hum, he came across Frank's doorstep and gave a knock on the door.

"Howdy Frank! No mail today I'm afraid!" The mailman called with a loud chuckle. "Can I come in?"

🦋 Frank Frankly 🦋
Today was like any other day, him adjusting his garden is something he loves doing every day so they can keep blooming beautifully. Eddie was going to come over to help him with his garden as well but that though alone was creeping at the back of his mind. Frank can't think of anything else except for Eddie coming over and he's trying to keep calm before his head start spinning out of nervousness.

The reason for his nervousness? He didn't want to even say what it is. It's a complicated feeling after he has talked with the mailman. A normal conversation shouldn't occur anything else but just a simple conversation but it unfortunately blossoms his feelings for Eddie. Frank felt ashamed of himself for those enamored feelings because it feels like it shouldn't happen between them but it did and he hated it. He can't stop thinking about it either, he can't stop daydreaming about Eddie and wondering what he's doing back home. Things that he shouldn't be thinking about in the first place, it's embarrassing, and yet it makes his heart skip a beat.

Frank flinches when he heard the knock on the door. He touches his chest where his heart is to compose himself, that must be Eddie at the door. Is there any way he can cancel their hangout? Because now he didn't know how to show himself after thinking about it that way about him.

Why would he cancel everything if he's the one who invited him over? He really needs to get a grip. He takes a deep breath before opening the door and looks at him blankly so he didn't show how nervous he is with his presence. ''No mail today? It's your day off today?'' He asked stepping to the side to let Eddie come in. ''Sure, make yourself at home. I'm assuming you came over to help with my garden as I asked you yesterday?'' Frank asked watching him

Eddie was, to say the least, oblivious to Frank's anxiety and let alone feelings.

Luckily for Frank though, he wasn't the only one that started to have butterflies in his stomach...Metaphorically. Not actual butterflies. No thank you.

It left the mailman confused, but love was something he wasn't going to back down on! What can he say? He's a sucker for it. But the feeling is...new. Something Eddie truly had never experienced for someone. It was a new development, and he was trying to live with it.

Perhaps that was why Eddie was so excited, grinning from ear to ear as Frank opened the door and addressed him.

"It sure is! Got no mail or envelopes in sight to give out! I would say that means I'm doin' my job well." Eddie chuckled, adjusting his hat as he stepped into the house. "Yep. I figured I might as well give ya a hand! Working on those flowers can be tough, I can't ever keep mine alive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back