• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gangster RP

A Ty

Hello, all! I'll try and keep this short given my lack of time at the moment! I've been watching The Wire recently (just finished season 1!) and it's really gotten me in the mood to try a gang type RP again! I want it to be dark so please be comfortable with all that and please be on the mature side! I love playing both male and female characters, so I'd really prefer for us to double. In the same vein, I really love to use model/celebrity face claims for our characters, and I have already got some in mind, so that's another thing I hope you can be down with!

Real quick about myself:

I'm Ashely, I'm 21, I'm in college but have way too much free time (which is why I'm posting here!), I typically have longer replies, I can reply almost every day, I write in 3rd person, don't really have any limits other than the obvious ones, and... yeah! I think that's all that really matters?

Now, for the actual plot:

I love to plot with my partner and create a story we'll both enjoy, but, again, I've already got some ideas in mind to get us started if we need them! Though, just a note, I'm more interested in a gang roleplay, not a mobster roleplay! I'm talkin' Chicago, Brooklyn, Compton, and all those types of places.

Finally, some rules:

• I'm wanting a fairly literate roleplayer, but I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything of the sort. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs for each character, depending on the situation and everything going on. I give what I get, basically. Please, no one liners, though I do understand that sometimes we get writers block, so if it's a paragraph, that's okay.

• Please use good grammar and spelling. We're all humans, mistakes happen, just no text speak unless they're actually texting or something like that.

• I prefer someone who replies at least once a day--I get that life gets in the way. I understand. If you're going to be gone a while just let me know  :)  I'll do the same. If ever you get bored, tell me, I'll try to give you something interesting. If it doesn't work, just let me know, we can peacefully drop it.

• Lastly, I prefer to use e-mail, so I'll likely want to switch to that after we get some stuff plotted out.

That's about it. Just PM me, and we can talk plot and all that jazz and I can give you my e-mail :D!

I think I could get down with this! PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back