• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gangs of BlueBay.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"See you later, lame brains!" Kara used her telepathy to send a message to the confused guards as they shuffled past.
"Idiots." This was directed at Kann, as well as a fair amount of giggling.
"So what's the plan?"
Kara pulled away from Kann once the coast was clear, sticking out her tongue and putting her hands behind her back.
"Mom."
Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she teased her friend.
Flowiest D Flowiest D
Kann laughs heartily then started to explain why they were going in again so soon after the last time...

“there’s these drinks in a can that can turn you into the man.. give powers and shit.. I saw a online ad.. and the lunchlady heard about this when I was here last....” five minutes of talk and Kara probably could have summarised it as..
“Sharpie, I need you to keep look out and be my wigging prop”

Sure enough as some people walk down the hallway, before they past Kann.. he quickly starts to put Kara’s hands behind her back.

“I just caught this one trying to steal rum captain, shall I lock her in the brig?”
“Aye swabber” the old man in a black suit replied.
“Captain! I need the keys sir”
The old man threw his swipe card at Kan who caught it, and quickly pushed Kara along giving her the card.

The old man in a suit loved being a captain of the seas, he would sail to the day he died...
Wait...

John followed Ezra with half a shrug. "Call it? You can have it."

He paused at the door to greet Shao with a cool smile. "Nice of you to join us," he said with a lascivious wink.

“Hey there yong..” hone liked Shoa a lot more than Aces.
“Yea feel like busting up some methheads and skulls?” He gestured to Aces, Ezra and Johnny.
"I guess" Shao replied begrudgingly before she started hastily walking towards the door to catch up to the others. While she had no objections against fighting rival gang members, she was iffy about beating up drug addicts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back