• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gang RP?

I'm interested. What kind of gangster style type are we doing? Like John Dillinger depression era or strictly modern..

Okay! Just a few more people then we should be able to start.

Just one question, do you think we should have made up gangs or use real gangs like Bloods and Crips, or just a mix?

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking love gang warfare and such. Also, it'd be cool to have a mix of both. Of you'd like, I can help you with development of this. I'm fairly educated when it comes to street gangs and such.

We have six people, maybe like two or three more people?

@Julie You interested in this?

I might be a little far behind but I'd be interested! ^-^ Seems like a cool idea. Plus, it would get me out of my comfort zone when it comes to rping.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]We have six people, maybe like two or three more people?
@Julie You interested in this?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah sure. Sounds cool. (B')( :) )

"Stay on point, these crabs look thirsty. Might be drinking milk."

Translation: Be ready to fight, these crips look like they might be trying to kill a rival.

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL] If you're talking gang terms, don't worry I'll add translations xD
Thank you xD . But I'm also meaning like doing rping in general when it comes to gangs... Never done a gang rp before and it seems like ti would be interesting. cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back