• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gang Roleplay (Maiza Avaro and Jax Van Cipher)

Siminoka Ryu // Kuno Hirokichi

"James! Where the hell are you?!" Siminoka called out, hoping he would find the boy soon. Siminoka suddenly felt someone firmly grip his arm and pull him into the alley just to his left.

Siminoka grabbed around of his gun and pulled it out, pressing it the the unknown person's head. "Seriously? Calm down, it's only me," a fimiliar voice said. Siminoka looked to see who the person was and to his surprise it was Takeo; his boss. "Sorry, sir..." Siminoka said softly as he put the gun up. Takeo sighed and let go of the hitman, a vacant look on his face. "Did you get the file I sent you?" Siminoka nodded, "Yes and I've already encountered one of the suspects," he stated briskly. Takeo raised an eyebrow, "That was rather quick. Anyway, have you seen my son?" Siminoka hesitated before nodding, he knew he could get into a lot of trouble if James was hurt wherever he was. "I had brought him with me but he ran off and I lost him," Siminoka said as he stared up at the older male.

Takeo sighed, "Sounds like him... Well, I'm holding you responsible if anything happens to him so I suggest you go find him." Just asTakeo had finished speaking, Siminoka felt a tug on his shirt. He turned and saw a grinning James. "I don't have to," Siminoka said through gritted teeth, glaring at James.

(Okay X3 lol)

Riko Nishiyama // Mikado Ryuugamine

"I could say the same to you, Fulmen." Riko replied to Lambo's lackluster greeting as he approached the lazy Guardian. "Usually you'd be holed up in that workshop of yours." He added, earning a scoff from the inventor, who pocketed his game console into his pocket.

"You're one to talk." Lambo scowled lightly as he turned heel to walk away, fully expecting the assassin to follow him.

Riko couldn't help but smirk at the younger man's confidence in his deductions. He may be an arrogant bum, but he was a genius, even more so than himself, as much as he is reluctant to admit it. Adjusting his grip on his briefcase, he fell into step with the inventor, allowing a comfortable silence to fall between the two of them. Riko could still remember the first time the two of them had met, many years ago. At that time, he was still his old self. While he does miss those times, he promised himself that he would never go back to the way he was before. That persona would only bring great misfortune to both himself and the people around him.

Siminoka grabbed ahold of the boy's arm and pushed him towards Takeo, "Well, there's your brat. Am I free to go?" The hitman was in no mood to deal with people even his boss, he just wanted to be alone to think. Takeo sighed before nodding, "Yes, you may go but next time call me before you decide to take my son with you. Rose about had my neck when I told her I didn't know where he was." Siminoka nodded his head and turned to leave, "But before you go, I need you to hand over your gun..." Siminoka reluctantly took the gun and the holster from his hip, handing it over to Takeo before sprinting away. Siminoka was sure Amizaki had torn up the shop and more than likely Kris was asleep or drunk, it was going to take him hours to clean up.

Siminoka finally reached the small shop that also served as his home, he pushed open the front door and stepped inside. Just as he suspected, Kris was passed out on the floor behind the counter and Amizaki was covered in paint. Siminoka sighed and raised his hand before the young girl could speak, "It's okay, Amizaki. Just... Go home and take Kris with you, I'll clean up here." She nodded and grabbed ahold of Kris, shaking him awake before walking out of the door with him. Siminoka rolled up his sleeves and prepared for the long task of cleaning ahead.

"So, Mikado," Lambo began, his leaf green eyes roaming the skies with an unreadable look to them. "What exactly are you doing in this part of the city?" He asked, averting his orbs over to the elder man as he tilted his head in question.

"Don't worry, it's nothing important." Riko told him, giving the inventor a small, seemingly innocent smile as he waved it off.

Lambo knew exactly what that smile meant, and he couldn't help the chill that ran down his spine once he saw it, along with it a torrent of emotions. Riko was on the hunt, and he was planning on playing with his target for as long as possible before giving them a painful death. He felt confusion and sadness at the assassin's viscous behavior, and silently wished that the other would return to his old self. For you see, to the young man, Riko was once known as "Fratello" amongst the Vindice members, acting as a brother to each and every one of them. That is, until that faithful day. He wasn't exactly clear on the details, but one thing he did know was that after a certain incident, Riko had stripped himself of his kind and warm-hearted behavior and became the malicious and sadistic assassin he was now.

Last edited by a moderator:

"They'll never learn..." Siminoka muttered as he grabbed a couple of paint cans that laid on the ground. He starts to hum softly to himself while stacking the fallen cans of paint in the corner of the shop. He had this uneasy feeling, his mind kept wondering about his target he had met just a little while ago and something kept bugging him. He knew that the innocent persona was fake but it made him wonder if maybe not too long ago he actually was kind and innocent ubtil something happened, he suspected that his true side was what he pretended to be. It was all just a theory however, he supposed that the so called "Mikado" was in fact as cold and heartless as Siminoka acted to be. He would have to try and figure out his opponent's true self, he knew it wouldn't be an easy task if he wanted to; he would have to break down some walls that could cause him to become vulnerable.

Siminoka was snapped out of his train of thought when he heard the bell of the door jingle. He turned to see the very last person he wanted to talk to, "Go away, Chance. I'm busy..." The other male crossed his arms with an unpleasant look on his face as he stared at the paint all over the walls and floor. "Seems like it but it can wait, I need to talk to you." Siminoka laughed softly and leaned against a spot on the wall that wasn't drenched in paint. "Yeah, that's what you said the last time," he remarked with a slight scoff. "Listen, I'm sorry... Can we just go get something to eat and talk? It seems like you've got some stuff on your mind."

Siminoka thought for a minute, he really needed to get everything cleaned up but yet again he really needed to eat and get some of the stuff off of his mind. He slowly nodded before heading towards the door with Chance right behind him. "Fine but you're paying."

"Ne, Fulmen, what's with that look on your face?" Riko asked Lambo abruptly during their walk, the curious and innocent tone to his voice contrasting with the sharp gaze he sent the other. "Is there something bothering you?" He questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"... No." Lambo replied after a moment of silence, an exasperated sigh escaping his lips as he scratched the back of his neck. "Just lost in thought, I guess."

Riko was unconvinced by his answer, evident by the way his eyebrows furrow together lightly, but kept silent. He had other things to worry about, anyway. That one thought immediately reminded him of the reason why he needed to visit Lambo's workshop in the first place. It was to pick up his precious pets, which he had left in the other's care due to an accident that happened at his apartment, and a certain roommate of his had refused to let them inside afterwards. He would have let them stay with the other Guardians, but they didn't quite meet his requirements. Lambo was surprisingly enough the only one qualified to take care of them for him. As for why he was picking them up in the first place, especially during a mission of his, that's a secret for now.

Shiminoka Ryu // Kuno Hirokichi

Siminoka knew that if he didn't talk to someone about his thoughts he would more than likely disregard them as stupid little thoughts and theories. They made small talk as they made their way to the restaurant, mostly about the weather and what little projects they were working on. Something told Siminoka that he should keep most of the information about the current encounter to himself, it was as if he felt like he couldn't trust Chance. The two men walked into the small restaurant and went silent, there weren't many people there but they picked a spot in the corner of the place away from everyone else.

"So... What's up with you? I suppose something happened earlier," Chance stated as he picked up a menu and glanced over it. Siminoka nodded his head slowly, staring down at the menu. "I, um, met my target... And the boss took my gun, apparently he doesn't trust me," Siminoka mumbled under his breath, glancing up only to look at Chance's reaction for a minute. Chance opened his mouth to say something but then the waiter came over to get their orders, "We'll finish this conversation later." They both ordered and stayed silent until the waiter came back with their food.

The Vindice pair soon approached an unassuming townhouse squeezed in between two much larger apartment buildings, painted a light green and cream white. While it was rather hard to believe that a wealthy person like Lambo would ever want to live in such a plain home, especially since he lived with Verde, Spanner, and Irie, it held a secret that made it the perfect place to live in for an inventor. An underground bunker, made into a laboratory similar to his own at the Vindice Headquarters, but instead of having all sorts of chemicals and poisons, it contained metals and gadgets. As for why it was at his home alternately to having it at HQ, the Guardian stated it was because his work would be constantly interrupted there, even with the other three inventors there. At least the young man could get along well enough with them.

Riko was nearly giddy with excitement as the two of them entered through the front door, which was reasonable if you considered the fact that his pets, as mentioned earlier, were going to accompany him for the mission. As for the reason why, the answer is simple. They helped with his assassinations.

Morte, Dolore, and Disperazione were Riko's trademark pet scorpions, Deathstalker, Fat-Tailed, and Red Scorpions respectively. While it was true that scorpion stings weren't considered to be the deadliest, the three arachnids are considered to be the best killers of their species, with poison lethal enough to fell even the strongest and healthiest of victims. Considering the fact that they had been under the care of the Poison Scorpion himself, it was safe to say that they were much more dangerous than normal, since they had spent most of their lives surrounded by the many toxins he had developed through the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back