• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Duke: At the ready

Having your DISC-RUCTION OF DUKEYONG on hand, you shift it into its battle piano mode and ready yourself for the battle ahead. You did not know what to expect for this guy, the Lord of Light. You haven't seen him in action, but guessing by his class and his aspect, he had all the luck on his side.

QA: Actually.

QA: Believe it or not, I've read an FAQ on Sburb.

QA: I can honestly say...

QA: You, my good sir, haven't been playing the game correctly.

@electroShogun

NF: You know nothing, Mage.

NF: No matter where you are, people cannot be trusted.

NF: If they have something to gain from it...

NF: They'll betray you without a second thought.

NF: No matter where you are, the law is the same.

NF: Trust no one.

NF: Kill, or be killed.

NF: Make your peace, players.

NF: Your luck has just run out.

-- narcissisticFox [NF] has left the group. --

@Nawmoo @Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke: Look up

You look up at the sky of...Skaia, and start to be on the lookout for anything. You're still not sure what to expect form this guy, but damn as hell are you going to be caught off guard.

Theo:look

after several rounds with kersin you look around at everyone else, you notice duke looking up causing you to look up as well. You see someone fainly in the sky, 'omg its him' you think slightly alarmed.

Kersin: follow

You follow Theos gaze upward and spot him.

Theo, Kersin: retrieve weapons

what the hell are you on about, our weapons are already out

@electroShogun

Theo: what?

you stare at the singing hex, what the hell is he on about! YOU DON'T SING YOUR OWN THEME MUSIC, YOU MAKE A TRACK OF IT WITH GUITAR N SH*T! ' this guy knows nothing about being evil' Theo thought thinking back to her evil characters and how they don't actually have theme songs at all. Theo raised her axe, prepared to take or make a hit.

Kersin: relax

You aim to appear relaxed, holding your staff in one hand and the other behind your back. You keep a straight face to make sure the enemy knows you'll not go down in fear and cowardice. That is how it is, and always will be, a fearless honorable fight no matter the outcome.

@electroShogun

Duke: ...

...You don't like the sudden change in lyrics. It rubbed you the wrong way, somehow, as if he were giving a way a hint and a verbal threat at the same time in a musical way. What could he possibly meant by, "I've got the whole world in my hands." Did he have some sort of ace up his sleeve, possibly a way to capture your team's Genesis Frog?...Yeah, fuck that noise.

Duke:

Your not going to wait and find out whatever he meant by that little diddy, you start pounding some sharp notes on your DISC-RUCTION OF DUKEYONG. Burst of dark energy launch out with every key you hit, heading towards the final member of the Hex Society.

@electroShogun

Afrien : Attack

Afrien Araeus is killed by M̷̘̜̳̋͑̿͋ͥ̆o͊͂͛͗͏̶͚͈̦̲͉r̳̳̠̻͍̱̪̟͛̍̕͠t͔͕̦͍̯̲̻̦̓̒̀͝ȉ̏ͦͯ͏̷̰̺̖ͅͅm̸̼̭͕͖̩̲̘͈̽̄ͫͭͬ̄̒ȩ̰̙͙̲͊̐̒̓͋ŗ̩̃̾́̊̓͒̇͛͛ ̧̲̖͚͖͉̯̲̈̒̾̓͂ͬ̀̎͆ͅH̵͙͕̙ͨ̇ͧa̧̙̭̜͉̥͎͉͔ͯ̕r̨̨̤̳̫̰̰̺̦̊̋́̽ͩ͑̕ͅľ̆̾̄̏̄͌ͮ͝͏͈̪̻̪̹̹̲̦͍a̲̮͊̎̍͢n̶̷̗͌̔̋ͅd̖̺̠̍̋͌ͭ̎̌͛͆ͅ using a hidden weapon.

"Heh. I'm not a fool."

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back