• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"No, no! Sophie soesn't count! Of course not!"

(
Sophie might not count, but if she somehow went back to being the Hummingbird, I wouldn't hesitate to cut her down.)

@MoltenLightning

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummingbird: Well

That establishes that then. You face Wolf, a stern look in your eyes.

"I wish you wouldn't have brought me back. But, we have do this. If they find out I'm Hummingbird, they'll kill me. Maybe we should just... Strike them down first. Aura and Ken seem to be alone, and I think we can take them..."

You don't seem very confident about this, but if you go back Fox will kill you. In all honest, you weren't that strong. It was the mind where you excelled.

Wolf's eyes widened and she looked down. "Sorry.....but I didn't want to go against Fox.....I'm terrified of what he might do.....But I didn't even want to fight anymore I don't care if I end up alone again.....I'm sick of following him but I don't want to die......and he's the only one I can see winning this with his luck.....I don't know what to do......"

@MoltenLightning

Shadow looked at everyone and nodded. She was ready for this to end, and once they took down the time player, the only real threat would be the light player.

@Midnight Phantom

Duke: Be confused

You're not even sure what you're suppose to be doing right now. Were you going to go hex-hunting? You don't know.

Duke: Be abducted

Oh god, you being abducted by an alien! luckily, it's one you know. You do find that it's kind of rude of him taking you by the hood...you also find it kind of hard to breath, very much so.

@Midnight Phantom

Hummingbird: Sigh

Well, great. You look at Terezi, face bored.

"This isn't my fault. I'll die if I don't do this."

You state, averting your gaze. As you draw your... Wait, what?! What was this cloud nonsense? You glare your weapon, but then sigh again. Fine! You stare Terezi down.

"Have at me then."

Duke: Theorize

Since you got the time now, you begin to think of a few things around what you know so far about the time troll. From what you remember, he dawns Lord of Time outfit, uses bombs as his signature go to weapon, and has a turtle spirit guide as his own personal bodyguard. There was also the fact that he moved oddly slow, like remarkably slow. You had noticed before that he seemed turtle themed, given his bombs looking like turtle shells and having a turtle as a sprite, but was he really that dedicated to it? It just struck you as odd.

Speaking of things that struck you as odd, his bombs. If there was one thing that was odd, it was his bombs. They didn't act like conventional explosives, most of the time. You admit he had to have one kind of bomb that was actually a bomb, how else could he had destroyed the base of your tower and most of your consorts. But besides that, they didn't act right. One manage to trap you within a CAPTCHALOGUE CARD, how even? You recall that another one of his bombs, instead of causing explosive damage, released a Cobalt Giclops. That itself doesn't make much sense, how did one troll manage to make something like that.

You then remember the gist of what Rusty said, the fact that he put them under some sort of mind control. That was indeed a scary though, but also a confusing one. If he had the power of mind control, how come he didn't just take over your mind when he confronted you? Would have made thing easier, probably a lot more fast...

But then you remembered what he said...He was a bronze blood. Through out your learning of troll culture, you notice that one thing that seems to separate them is their blood color. You can confirm this with the fact that Afrien's blood is a jade color. So what did this mean, what's a bronze blood? Could he only effect certain things, possibly subspecies? You didn't know for sure, but you did have the bases to think about it.

Duke: Continue

There was just one thing you couldn't get, his powers. You never saw him due any kind of time shenanigans, you didn't know what to expect. Would he be like a time lord from Doctor Who? If it were so, you were shit out of luck. You have never watched an episode of Doctor Who, you only have Doctor Who merchandise because it was Sci-Fi themed. You feared the day someone figured out the truth.

Hummingbird: Disarm

Oh yeah. Sophie made this cloud weapon able to disarm people. Well, you can put that to use. You raise your arm then smash down the whip end towards her weapon.

Wolf: Watch

Wolf watched as the two fought. She didn't believe in a one on two fight, so she was staying out of it. She did feel uncomfortable watching, though. She definitely wasn't a fan of it.

Shadow: Follow

Shadow followed Afrien and the others, mentally preparing herself on what she might see. And....what she might have to do. She just hoped she didn't have to hurt anyone.....

Duke: Examine

You spot the Lord of Time, who seems to be flying fairly slowly if not at all. He's just kind of floating there...Something seems odd already.

Duke: Do the Treasure Thing

You try to do the treasure thing, but with now prevail. You can't remember what you did before to activate it, all you recall is that you were so pissed-off focused on that Hex Dude that you just wanted to punch him in the face.

Maybe you just needed to be pissed-off focus again, but you're more confused than pissed off. Why isn't he doing anything?

Duke: Be the other guy...

...You are now the other guy.

Chelon: Arrive

You made it to Skaia, about twenty-eight minutes ago. Then again, you guess it would be zero minutes ago. Oh well, you're not really going to be annoyed if you aren't using the correct terminology right now, you have bigger things to deal with.

Chelon: Analyze

You been spending you limitless time thinking on how to go about this. You know that once you touch him, he'll be in the same boat as you. You were hoping that you could speak to him in a much more private area, possibly that hole you made to Skaia's center, but you guess being out of time is as private as you can get.

Chelon: Accept

You tap the Hero of Space on the back, causing him to be in the same state of chronoprohiberis as you are. It then accrues to you that he may try and do something violent, you should probably give him a verbal warning.

Chelon: Advise

Chelon: Befoooore you say or do aaaanythin', just know dat I use bombs asa primary weapon...

@electroShogun

Afrien : ???

Wait... Something is...

Afrien : Get Closer

You fly below the Lord of Time and see that he is not breathing or moving his eyes.

Afrien : Tap

You tap on the figure and...

Your hand phases through the illusion. An after-image.

"WE'VE BEEN HAD!"

@electroShogun @Nawmoo @ShadowHuntress

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back