• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Chelon: Theeeen what, move onto da next session and repeat the process all over again?

Chelon: Distraught

Chelon: It's the same thing, oooova 'nd oooova. Kiiiill, continue, kiiiill, continue. There's no end to it. When will it ever be time to just claim our prize, our own fuckin' universe where we would be gods aaaamong mere mortals?

Chelon: Discord

Chelon: All I've eeeeva want'd was to finally be able to claim dat damn prize, yet all we do is keep movin' on treatin' it like it's not good enough for use. Well I'm sick of it, I want my prize and everything that comes with it.

@electroShogun

Chelon: Going rogue on you? Iiiif there's anyone goin' rogue, it's most certainly's the one sending his teammates out to die. Suuuure, I get it, they weren' the best, but they were OUR fuckin' comrades and you just threw them out there to die. For Jegus sake, yoooou're doin' it right now.

@electroShogun

Chelon: ...Fine, haaaave fun ruinin' another perfectly good universe.

Chelon: Descend

You call over Kapalesprite^2 and hop on his back. You leave your former base, along with your former leader, and fly off to god-knows where...

Shadow followed Afrien and looked between him and Ken. What would they do? They needed the frog to win! And....she thought that was what they wanted. Were they scared they were going to lose? Were they destroying their chances as well as their own?

Charlotte: Post

EL: wait, isn't that exactly what you want?

EL: stopping us from entering the new universe?

NF: No.

NF: We intended to enter the new universe ourselves, after disposing of you.

NF: But Tortoise intends to trap us all here.

NF: Regardless, you must stop him, or else you'll be trapped.

Sophie: Pat

As you reach out to touch the poor girl's back, you freeze. Your body ceases movement, and your eyes dilate. A memory bursts forth in your mind, causing you to convulse and collapse onto the ground behind you. You grab you head and slam your eyes shut, screaming out in pain.

"AGH! WH-WHAT!?"

Hummingbird: Remember

After a second of freaking out, you remember all of your future self's knowledge. Your expression becomes bored, and you blink a few times.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll. It seems I've been revived."

You sit up, staring over at Wolf. For some reason, despite before, you felt as if she were actually your friend. Though, you had no real knowledge of her having part in this.

"So what do you need help with, Wolf?"

Your voice seems to have much less malice in it before. Having memories from just now has changed you. You smile at her. Not a lot, but you do it anyway.

Wolf: Worry

Did....did she remember? No.....but......this could make it easier. "It's Fox He's sending us all on a death mission Says Francisca Iguana and Vulture are already down for the count and all that's left is Kaitlynn Tortoise and Fox Says Melissa I.....I'm scared Bird......I really am......" She said as she looked up at her. She....she was smiling at her.....she had forgotten that it felt nice to have an actual, real life friend.....

@MoltenLightning

Chelon: Think to yourself

As you fly though space on Kapalesprites^2's back, you think to yourself. You're still stuck on what just happened. You know that whole situation could have gone better, but dammit you were tired of the endless cycle...Still, you really didn't want Morty to win or get the last laugh. You were also hanged-up on your last future message...

*Sigh*

What to do, what to do...Well, you guessed there was one thing you COULD do. However, you were going to make absolutely sure you were out of anyone's crosshairs. You intended not to die like you other former comrades.

"Deeeeeath mission? Sounds like something Fox would do, especially considering he shot me before..."

You feel your face harden. That... Idiot. You felt some contempt from that memory flourish in your mind.

"But I have a feeling he'll kill us either way."

You decide to message Fox.

DH: Hey. What are you tryyyyyying to do, kill us?

DH: What, do you expect us to liiiiiiisten to you when you're tryyyyyyying to do that?

"Heeeeeyyyyy... Deust can kinda counter his speed boost, but what about that Treasure thing Duke's got?"

@Midnight Phantom

----------

NF: First of all, welcome back, Bird.

NF: Second of all, no, I am not sending you to your deaths.

NF: I am sending you to kill the players, and they're much craftier and stronger than expected.

NF: But between you and Wolf, you should be able to do the job.

@MoltenLightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back