Games

Clear

Gunn
This isn't a rant about games.

I'm actually wanting your opinion on a few games.

I recently got a new 3DS along with a few games to play. Let's just say it has been a while since I've had one so I'm not familiar with most of the games given to me. Aside from watching other people play. However, I've been given an offer to trade a select few of my games for different ones even though I haven't had a chance to play them yet.

The games I have that my friend offered a trade for:

-Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate.

I haven't played any of the monster hunter games, but I've heard good things about them. I'm not so sure about keeping it seeing as I've been told MH4 isn't much fun without company.

-Zelda: A line between worlds.

I have played a few of the Legend of Zelda games thanks to friends, but I'm not sure what to think about this one.

-Bravely Default

Neither me or my friend have played it so...?

-Pokémon Alpha Sapphire/Y

I have played Pokémon games before on the gameboy and GameCube, and found them to be quite enjoyable. However, I'm not sure if I want to keep it simply because I heard it's not any different from the original sapphire? ?

What is your opinion on these games?

I haven't gotten a full list of the games he wants to give me in exchange or else I would post them, sorry. >__<

The Pokemon games are really nothing new. They're fun if you can't get enough of Pokemon, and they've become really pretty but if you're looking for something really new then these games are probably disappointing. I haven't played the others so I can't really compare but I'd say it's safe to trade one of the Pokemon games because they're pretty much the same. Y seems the better choice because new world and all, and it's also not ridiculously easy (AS is).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back