• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Games we play {Darkius and iShy}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)

This will just be a casual, in between, fun, no serious roleplay between

@DarkiusHeavenstein and @iShyShy

Feel free to stalk us and comment about this rp in the OOC if you want to, but remember this is just for fun. This will not be taken in account to other roleplays or stuff...

Setting is modern since all our character will live (for plot purposes) together in one big house with all modern things available to them. Yet there will be a link with fantasy as some of them might not be entirely human.

Please enjoy and have fun​

Summoner's Rift 5v5

(purple, top, Blood Lord Vladimir) Tehuri; OMG Aiden... Don't you dare to die to that Lucian.. *staring furiously at her screen as she clicks to go faster* I am coming over the river... Get ready...

(purple, jungle, Pool Party Lee Sin) Skygge; Tehuri, what are you doing on bot? They almost have our top turrent *shaking his head as he rushes from red buff to toplane with Lee Sin*

The other room

(blue, ADC, Heartseeker Ashe) Darleyn; Seriously could you at least land one pull, Felix? *getting frustrated* Just one pull on that shen and he is dead! We are behind because of you!

(blue, supp, Blitzcrank) Felix; Pull that was Q right? *looking totally uncomfortable sitting behind the computer, having no idea what is going on, honestly afraid of Darleyn*

(blue, mid, Challenger Ahri) Elwen; Vlad is coming bot, but if I lea- *suddenly smashing down on the keyboard, before cursing very colourfull* Fucking NOOB champ... seriously...

Twisted Treeline, 3v3

(red, Emumu Amumu) Elijah; My tears will destroy you all!!! *fake maniac laugh as he runs around*

(blue, Glacial Olaf) Syl; I push second turrent bot. Don't worry, I got this!

(blue, Aatrox) Benji; I am being followed by this stupid Mumu so go ahead *smiling as he lures enemy closer*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back