• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Games and Anime! (CLOSED)

Hello all! I'm Whimsy, fresh out of college and searching for some fandom pairings. Please make sure to read all of my rules, and if you are interested, PM me or comment below.

Important Rules/Notes:

-I'm 21, so I highly prefer partners who are 18+.

-If you play one of my listed pairings, I will do any pairing (except incest, pedophilia/underage, and beastiality) for you, including canonxOC, canonxcanon, and all genders.

-No one-liners please. I usually write between 1-4 paragraphs, though depending on the situation I might write more.

-Have decent grammar and spelling.

-I will not rp explicit sexual content; we will fade to black before anything too heated happens.

-Follow RPnation rules.

-Take as much time as you need to respond. Due to my schedule, my replies can vary from several a day to one every three days.

-I can roleplay through RPnation or Discord.

Symbols Key:
*** = I am craving this pairing
x = romantic pairing
^ = platonic pairing

Pairings:

Banana Fish
(I’m keeping up with the anime.)

Ash x Eiji

Ash x Eiji x Shorter***

Ace Attorney
(I've played all the games except AAI2.)

Klavier x Apollo***

Phoenix x Edgeworth

Pokemon
(I have played all the core games, mystery dungeon games, and Pokemon Go.)

Red x Green Oak/Blue Oak

Yowamushi Pedal
(I’ve watched the anime.)

Imaizumi x Onoda x Naruko***

Ishigaki x Midousuji

Fukutomi x Arakita***

Makishima x Toudou

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
(I've seen all of the anime and the High Speed movie.)

Makoto x Haruka***

Ikuya ^ Natsuya

Rin ^ Gou

Fire Emblem
(I have played Awakening, Fates, Echoes/Shadows of Valentia, and some of Heroes.)

Leo ^ Niles

Henry x Tharja

Lukas ^ anyone

Forsyth x Python x Lukas

Chrom x F!Robin (I only want to do this one if Morgan and Lucina are mains too)

SKET Dance
(I've watched all of the anime and read the manga.)

Himeko x Bossun x Switch***

Tsubaki ^ Anyone

Last edited:
Hello! I love Persona and Fire Emblem Fates and have been searching for a partner for awhile! However I noticed most of the pairings are MxM, and I am most comfortable with FxM. I was curious if that would be a deal breaker for you.

Hello! I love Persona and Fire Emblem Fates and have been searching for a partner for awhile! However I noticed most of the pairings are MxM, and I am most comfortable with FxM. I was curious if that would be a deal breaker for you.

I don't mind doing just FxM. ^_^ Yusuke/Ann is one of my favorites anyway, haha.

Though if you'd rather not do Yusuke/Ann, I do like some other pairings that aren't on the list, but they would take a really good plot to make me want to do them. They're Minato/Elizabeth from Persona 3, Kanji/Naoto from Persona 4, and Benny/Charlotte from Fire Emblem Fates.

hello! i rlly love the idea of that opm/bnha crossover. i've watched the first season of both series (along w opm's ovas) altho i'm not sure if i'd be any good at the bnha kids? it depends who you'd like me to play.

but i'm more than willing to be the TA genos to your teacher saitama!

I don't know if you're still interested in it, but I'd love you forever if you wanted to do a rp with the Saitama x Genos pairing

Hey I'd love to do a pokemon go rp with you! Would you want the rp to include all three of them or are you cool with focusing on just two of the characters for the most part? Also, have you heard of surfacage's pokemon go comic? You don't need to have read it (although I highly reccomend it) but that's what i'd be basing their personalities off of for the most part ^^

Hey I'd love to do a pokemon go rp with you! Would you want the rp to include all three of them or are you cool with focusing on just two of the characters for the most part? Also, have you heard of surfacage's pokemon go comic? You don't need to have read it (although I highly reccomend it) but that's what i'd be basing their personalities off of for the most part ^^

Do you mean like focus on two of them and have the other as a background character? I'm cool with that! And yessss, I love surfacage's comic. I've read all of it that's out so far. I'll PM you so we can talk more!

I'm curious after seeing the OPM plot idea. Do you like Boku no Hero Academia?

I like it, but not enough to do it on its own, which is another reason why OPM is in there. So if you'd like to do a Boku no Hero pairing along with Saigenos, I'm cool with that! I've only seen the first season of Boku though, so depending on who it is I might have to do some research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back