Game Videos by Wizard

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all,

I've been asked before what I do when I'm not busy working on the server for this site and my own sites, I like to play video games and try to record them for people. At least ones I think have a great story.

Here is a playlist of Transistor videos I made, an amazing game by Super Giant Games.

Here is my first one of Watch Dogs:

I plan to do Bastion, To The Moon, Dues Ex: Human Revolution and many more.

I try to stay silent for the good games, so viewers can enjoy the actual content, I think sometimes commentary ruins really good games, like Transistor for example.

If you like this kind of stuff, please like, favorite and subscribe to my channel :) http://www.youtube.com/AWizardDarkly

Thanks to @GgAcE for telling me where to post this :)

Ooo sweet. I'll check it out sometime. I'm a huge gaming nut too xD .

I started a gaming channel too(that I kinda let die, but that's not important) and its pretty fun to manage. I just need to get an Elgato so I can do console footage/livestreams.

[QUOTE="Jon_14]Ooo sweet. I'll check it out sometime. I'm a huge gaming nut too xD .
I started a gaming channel too(that I kinda let die, but that's not important) and its pretty fun to manage. I just need to get an Elgato so I can do console footage/livestreams.

[/QUOTE]
The Elgato seems nice.

Its a bit pricey but I think I can save for it(compared to a 3ds capture device setup its nothing). Reason I want an Elgato is because of that sweet Twitch streaming option it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back