• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ game on!

zombriffic

wow... cringe!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

zombriffic zombriffic is typing . . .
☆ 𓂃 hello everyone!! i've undergone a reset on a lot of different social media and after a rp hiatus, i decided that now i needed to re-update my rpn! so, here's my big ol' interest check, again.​
ABOUT ME —
a lot of different people call me different things, but i'm generally known as either radio or lonnie! i'm a college student who usually has the evenings to herself to do whatever she wants, so i spend most of that time playing games, watching shows, writing, or playing dnd! i'm very friendly and very talkative and i don't have many rules for partners at all. writing is very much a hobby for me and i hate when it seems like a job. all i want to do is write my silly little characters and talk about my silly little ships in silly little stories! i'd love love love to make a friend out of my rp partners and i'm very very active on discord.​
writing-wise, i can write a lot or a little depending on the context of the story. if it requires a lot of writing, it'll get a lot of writing! though, no matter what, i do try to write at LEAST 2 to 3 paragraphs per reply, just for my own consistency. i write mainly original characters, but depending on the fandom, there's tons of canon characters i will write. and, i also do write a lot of female characters, but again, i'm not strictly just going to write female characters. i write canon and original content, oc x cc, cc x cc, oc x oc, whatever! i also LOVE aus!! i will write on here or on discord! or tumblr, if that happens to be a preference?​
ABOUT YOU —
like i said earlier, i don't have a lot of rules for partners? i don't care how old you are, i don't care if you're new to rp or if you've written for 20 something years, i don't care if you write on discord, if you reply once a month, if you reply six times in one day! all i really ask is be willing to plot a story with me and be willing to talk to me. i can't write with someone who makes writing feel like i'm e-mailing my boss.​
i'd be so open to voice calling, to talking about our days, our interests, to playing games with each other, or watching movies together, or whatever! some of my best friends i met through roleplay! i'm very friendly, i'm very talkative, and i love when people talk with me!! i have so many thoughts in my brain and if you also have a lot of thoughts in your brain, i'd love to hear them!​
ABOUT MY INTEREST —
anything bolded is a craving! for ALL canon content, i WILL double up. oc x cc, oc x oc, and cc x cc are available for all fandoms. anything underlined is ONLY oc x oc.​
CANON CONTENT — resident evil, world of warcraft, overwatch, undertale, deltarune, genshin impact, honkai star rail, helluva boss, red dead redemption, resident evil, the arcana, arcane, vash stampede, haikyuu, warrior cats, persona 5, percy jackson, bnha/mha, bna, beastars, danganronpa, fnaf, httyd, horizon zero dawn, pokemon, the last of us, monster high, mlp, tmnt 2012, mcu, dc, naruto, & probably more! if there's something you're looking for that seems like i'd be part of the fandom, don't be scared to ask!​
ORIGINAL CONTENThigh/low fantasy, mermaids, dnd-esque plots, pirates, cyberpunk themes, horror of all types, mysteries, angels/demons/hell/heaven/purgatory, slice of life, apocalypse, SPACE HORROR!!!, gothic, monsters/creatures, lovecraft-esque, royal plots, MAGIC!! i have this awesome awesome world and magic system based off a book series i really like that i'd love to dive into!!!, killers (anything based off that stalking jack the ripper series? i'd kill for it.), time period, drama!!!, anything based off the caraval book series!!!!!, anything involving sudden disappearances and being the only people around etc etc, & again probably more! if there's an original plot you want to write, send it to me and i'd be more than down! i loooove original content!!!​
ANYTHING ELSE —
honestly, i think i covered everything! again, i write on rpn and on discord, just ask for my discord tag, i'll give it out, no big deal! also, this IS mainly for 1x1 searches, but i do want to say that if there's a group rp or a dnd plot looking for more players (or even a dm!!! i have dm experience!!), hit me up! i'm very open to anything and everything! alright, that's it, bye bye!!

Last edited:
bump!! started replaying resident evil 3 and... oh my lord. looking for a carlos!! (though i could also settle for leon), i am willing to double!! pls pls pls reach out

bump! looking for pokemon, mainly. preferably, ocxoc but! i don't mind ocxcc (though beware. my canon knowledge is pretty limited. i can confidently play a lot of scarlet/violet characters though honestly)

hi hi! you seem like such a nice person and I'd love to do a double roleplay about The Arcana. I am in love with ooc chat, and I am all for knowing my rp partner. So,,, if you are still interested, I could send my discord user on pms!

Hey! You seem really wholesome I love your energies. My names Takezo, known as kikimura here. I am 21, and I am available here and on discord. In the military so I'm mostly available once every two weeks or so, for a few days. Feel free to hmu!

Hello! I'm totally interested in roleplaying with you. I love ooc chat, and am for getting to know my partner. Let me know through a dm if you're still open and interested. I'm curious about a great deal of your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back