• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Game of Thrones like RP, NOT A FANDOM RP

I am so interested in this. But at the same time a little afraid to join as i've had a roleplay similar to this that didn't go far at all before dying.

Regarding this, I think that would be needed to be some interesting conflicts where the PCs could be encouraged to keep on.

I know that social thread tend to dye really soon, so... My 2 cents are: the RP Creator should build some intriguing points where the writes could be challenged.

BTW, I'd like to ask if the whole RP would be built over the marriage scene and what would be the main focus of the story?

whitefoxkiller said:
Ok that's what I'm missing. In derp's RP, it was the king of the most powerful nation hosting the event to set up marriages between his children and the surrounding nation's heirs. I'm thinking that, like in derp's RP, war is about to ensue and everyone hates Carranon. The purpose of the convention is what I'm asking for. I mean, I have a few ideas, and we could always do the marriage thing, but idk, I can't decide.

wait definitely what?
Schwarz said:
Regarding this, I think that would be needed to be some interesting conflicts where the PCs could be encouraged to keep on.
I know that social thread tend to dye really soon, so... My 2 cents are: the RP Creator should build some intriguing points where the writes could be challenged.

BTW, I'd like to ask if the whole RP would be built over the marriage scene and what would be the main focus of the story?
Re: your question, the story will be very very character-driven. The main focus is the whole convention, but don't worry, if it is anything like the last one, there will be no shortage of interest. There will be so many side plots going on, no one will be bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
AKA this is based off A Fragile Peace. you know, that RP that died. And it was partially my fault.
Also, spoiler alert, I was going to pull a Red Wedding at the end if you didn't stop me. I was going to kill everyone, and then destroy the leaderless nations.
I actually thought you wouldn't pull one, because it seemed so obvious you would.

My master plan there was to unite all Vaayan nations and declare independence. I already had an escape plan for when s**t hit the fan. Ah well.

I can't tell if I will join or not, I'm doing terrible in my current rp's (and I'm the gm of one, so yeah).

I was gonna kill or convince all the carranon boys to step down, take the throne, and unite duraquiim, Carronon and someone else's army. I think, I can't really remember

whitefoxkiller said:
:I look, do you want me to get it up or do you want me to spend an hour trying to find a captivating title?
That's some negotiating skills ya got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back