• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Game Development Stuff

Which Game Do You Prefer The Idea Of?

• Kaleidoscope

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Essence

• Dragon Scales and Chain Mail

• Flower Parade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I work on some game development when I get the chance. I'm hoping that posting here will encourage me to work on it more. Any feedback is always appreciated! When I get alpha out (eventually) I'll share them here for anyone who wants to playtest it for me.

Games I'm working on:

• Your typical visual novel with teenage kids at a magic school. This is the first game I ever started and has been on the backburner for a few years now.

Initial character design is by a friend of mine (who also helps me bounce around ideas for plot) Their art keeps changing as we both get better, so I need to remake their sprites yet again.

Here are some super old chibis I made of the 3 main romance interests
    Chris

Chris is a happy little bean... Tall bean. He likes video games and is just generally a fun guy.
    kdC6vhK.png

Hayden

Hayden is a bit of a grump, but he's smart so it makes up for it. He doesn't speak much. Megane.
    vrLnhZj.png

Damien

Damien is a shy, little cinnamon roll. He wears oversized clothes and is almost always listening to music.
    LA4m8eh.png

Flower Parade

Some sprites and idle animations for Taima, who has two outfits... because why not. These are way bigger than they would be in-game so you can see them easier.
Taima_casual_base.pngTaima_casual_idle.gifTaima_uniform_base.pngTaima_uniform_idle.gif

Flower Parade

More sprites and idle animations. The dog belongs to Lexi (who I'm redoing the sprite of cause I'm not happpy with it) and Drystan. Tall boi security guard. He also has two outfits. Doggo friend is actually causing issues with walking animation - the humans would have less frames than the dog from what references I've found. Note: it's not super easy to find a video of a specific dog breed walking.
These are way bigger than they would be in-game so you can see them easier.
Dog_base_idle.gifDrystan_Casual_Base.pngDrystan_casual_idle.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back