• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Game base 1x1?

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
So i have bin thinking for a moment wen i Started too play some games and and i think about some 1x1 base of some games

But befor you read i need the following

-No one liner but if needed its ok

-Im bad at English so bear with mi and correct mi if you whant

and thats about it really xD so here is what i was thinking and not all are fadom but mostly are but none cannon only in there universe really

Fallout- (Mostly new vegas here but all apply from 1 too NV)

Borderland-

Ace Combat-

Dishonord-

Dead space-

Deadrising-

Elder Scrolls- (Mostly Oblivion and Skyrim)

Halo-

I will be adding more but for now theas and post in the bottom tell mi what you think and wich one you whant and i will PM you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do fallout, dishonored or Elder Scrolls, which ever one you feel more strongly about. If i have to put a preference it would for Dishonored since i havent wrote one before.

Here are some of my ideas

Fallout- hanging out in the wasteland

Borderland- Guys in the borderlands, what else? or we could do us as the heroes of B2

Dishonored- Two-three mercenaries are betrayed by their leader. Bestowed powers by the (Whatever his name was again), They seek vengeance.

Yea terrible i know xD but thanks.....So its going too be us 3 so it gose in Thread not here correct?

Wait a minute......i am making it on 1x1...wen there is more that 3 players i cant post it in 1x1 correct?

Im terrabli sorry a personal situation has presented too mi and dont have the time so if im going too make this....But i will do mi best too do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back