• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ģરίɱɱ ώλરȘ (RWBY AU / ACCEPTING / OPEN)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Old Waterfront Steel Mill
Late Evening
Light Snow

Aryl took his coat off again, tossing it toward the door, the heat getting to be uncomfortable. He listened intently, a small group forming at his words. "If we do take the trip to go kill her... I wouldn't object. Not only would we kill a Fang enforcer, but I've been needing a good fight." He said, his spear going back to a handgun as he holstered it. His scars were now visible again and he rolled his shoulders back, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms. "But I only ask you have your own ride, I'm not having you ruin the cleanliness of an Atlas dropship." He said, nodding to his still blood-stained boots.​

Time: Night
Weather: Clear Skies
Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Sarcolines shoulders sank a little when Albion gave her the truth, it wouldve been such a decisive blow to all white fang activity in Atlas, oh well, it was too good to be true anyways. Although the top enforcer did give her pause, with an eyebrow raised she started. "I've never heard of this person before." Shrugging at the thought, she had mostly been working in research and development so most of her worries about the white fang had been around home, in Atlas. "Although you didnt find anything about the other operations in this part of remnant your suggestion is, tantalizing." she rubbed her chin with a finger pondering about the options laid before them. "If this person is their top enforcer they have to be pretty strong wouldnt they? Why would they be in Vale of all places..." She doubt she'd be able to get a sizable task force to assist in this operation, a few knights perhaps, it would be a good field test for the new weapons systems, and help develop Lorica's combat analysis algorthiums maybe even that prototype battlesuit mode. "I wont be able to get much to help out probably half a dozen knights."

Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Petroshka Petroshka
"Get them. I'll have the Nevermore set for take off soon enough. Soldier-boy can come along if he'd like. Just don't ruin the leather...." Albion replied setting out to a different room to prepare. The forge became a flurry of activity as automatons of all kinds scurried and flew about, getting what preparations needed to be done. Some carrying boxes, others carrying other miscellaneous gear. After several minutes, the activity died down as Albion returned, his bandages re-wrapped, and hiding his scared and burnt visage. "I suggest getting what you need for the trip... and do it soon, cause i'll leave with or without you; and good luck tracking me if you take too long...." He said making his way out back towards a rather unique and fair sized Airship. It would take a good half an hour to get the engines heated up, and anther twenty five minutes for pre-flight checks.

o51nm0K.jpg

Location: Unnamed Town in Vale - Outside Pub / Market District
Time: Late Evening
Weather: Average Snowfall
Tags: Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Mena Mena
((Side note: I will be moving forward in time to mid morning once those in Atlas start their traverse over towards the main land. If anyone has any objections to this, please let me know.))

All the while Sakamoto had stood there waiting for the male stranger to finish off the last two of the brutes before deciding to go over and speak with him, his emerald and ruby gaze shifted around his surroundings to notice as to how many of the citizens of the towns were beginning to record the whole event going on with their scrolls one after another. Others had been whispering to one another about the possibly that the man with the axe and the hooded figure were possible Hunters, the very word Hunter going around immediately started to cause some of the fear in people's eyes turn into hatred and even disgust. It wasn't a sight that was too uncommon for Sakamoto to see by this point though it still wasn't exactly comfortable to see others look at him that way either.

Gripping the tip of his hood to pull it downwards just to keep his face hidden all that much more to avoid any possibly that anyone nearby might recognize him as a student from Haven if anyone actually was from Mistral to begin with. While doing so, the hooded male made sure to grab back onto his bag of food that he had ordered for to-go from the pub before slowly making his way over towards his bike that by this point was covered slightly in a thin layer of snow. Wiping off the snow from the seat and the multiple buttons that covered the dashboard, he slowly lifted the rear of the seat just to open up a rather large compartment that was full of drinks and other foods that he had stored for his trip. Since the vehicle was built and modded by the thugs gang, it had multiple functions and even a different form even if it wasn't that big of a difference that made Sakamoto's trip to Vacuo all that much easier.

Just as the male had closed the compartment and prepared to turn around and face the direction where the other male had been fighting against the two other thugs. The sudden sound of a small feminie voice had caught Sakamoto slightly off guard as he brought his attention downwards only to find what appeared to had been a small canine Faunus female who greeted him. The sight of what she wore was quite bothersome, it was practically mid winter and she was wearing something like that in this weather and not to mention she looked so young. The fact that she was another Faunus no doubt probably meant that she wasn't going to get any good treatment from any of the locals around here either. "Hm? Hello little one. Now, why're you out here all alone and not wearing something warmer? Where are your parents?" Questioning the small child-like female, Sakamoto slowly squatted himself downwards just enough to be exact eye level with her; all the while he made sure to keep his own upper portion of his face hidden underneath his cloak while his own lips showed nothing more than a warm smile.

Night
Clear

"You wouldn't happen to have a set of Atlesian armor right? I sort of require it. If you don't I hope you wouldn't mind waiting for me to grab my own." He said to Albion. Had he been expecting such an endeavor, he would have had his armor on standby, possibly even had it on him. But unfortunately he didn't, so either he made due or held up their travels. "I could compensate for the hassle, as well... If you'd like." he added, never expecting to be in such a situation, ever. "And I have a name..."​

Sighing Sarcoline got up from the couch and started to walk to the exit but before she left she looked back toward the group. "Come Lorica, Aryl, you can hitch a ride with Albion if you want, im calling Malik to get the dropship ready and supplied by the time i get there." She disappeared into the night walking toward her car and Lorica quickly followed after her to make sure shes safe. Placing her hand on her ear with the ear piece she called Malik.

"Hello, Faridah Malik here."
"Ah, Malik sorry for the sudden intrusion but i need you to pilot for me" Her tone was light as if egging a friend on to do something.
"Isn't it one of your days off?" Sarcoline could hear Malik almost scolding her for overworking again.
"Faridah, this is an order, get the dropship fueled and supplied, im heading there now"
Sarcoline could hear her sigh and mutter something about workaholics. "Yes ma'am, everything?"
"Everything."

Faridah swore the weather was terrible a few minutes ago, but upon leaving the barracks she looked up only to see a mostly clear night sky with the odd cloud or two chasing after the large bulk of the snow storm that just passed. Walking across the courtyard toward the hangers one of the guards called out to her wondering what she was doing. "Malik! what are you doing at this time of night in this weather?" "i got orders from the boss, she wants me to pilot her somewhere" An expression of sympathy fell upon the man knowing well who her 'boss' was. "isnt it her day off?" Malik only shrugged and walked passed him. Going into the hangers she readied the dropship, fueling it up and arming the guns. "wait a minute, she told me to get everything ready... what is she planning?" Looking at the hanger doors Malik had a worried face on her both scared and confused at what her enigmatic pale-faced major was up to.

Last edited:
Before Roderick had a chance to ask what that other guy was doing, the man with the large club had swug his weapon down towards his head. The blow, which would have most likely crushed a normal man's arm from blocking, was easily stopped by Rodrick. A toothy grin emerged onto his face as he dropped one of his blades and grabbed the club by the head and lifted the man before flinging him across the street and into the wall of another building. As he turned once more, he saw the final thug advancing on the hooded figure and a child. His grin quickly turned into a snarl as his other weapon shifted into a one-handed axe. Spinning the weapon one, Rodrick reached back and sent the flaming axe flying into the man's back. With a sigh of relief, he picked up his other blade before having to rip the axe out of the thugs back, letting the body fall to the ground with a hollow thump.

"Thanks for the help." He sarcastically stated towards the hooded man. "Now, I'd reccomend we depart before more of them show up." Rodrick said, gesturing towards the bodies of the thugs.

Nothingness Nothingness Mena Mena Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Momo1521560197073.pngLocation: unnamed town in Vale - Outside Pub
Weather: Light/Moderate Snow
Mentions: Nothingness Nothingness Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Momo glanced up at the hooded figure once realizing that he was addressing her. He seemed very friendly enough, perhaps he would still be her friend if he discovered the terrible truth about her. Everyone always abandons her at that point, no truely carried about her after relieving her part or even her own semblance. They were just scared of the idea that she was a grimm and she may kill them with her "hell spawn" powers. Dark thoughts such as these were lightly suppressed underneath the smile she displayed on her face.

"Ah......I don't have any winter clothes. Teddie says that people would hate me if I wore something different, besides I can't cast my magic otherwise!" The girl was obviously imaginative as she believed in magic and the dark arts which she 'possessed'. However magic was never apart of this world to begin with or creatures like the grimm wouldn't be running amok. Seeing the axe person walk over made her jump up and down in excitement, "Teddie thinks we should leave them as well! It'll be like an adventure."

"I'm Momo by the way, a genius magician! Pleased to meet your aquiantance, Mr. Hoody Guy and Mr. Fire Axe Person." Out of the corner of her eye, Momo could make out several more bad guys creeping into the crowd. She counted at least six, however there were probably more since they blended in well with the crowd recording the whole ordeal.

Albion merely jerked a thumb behind himself towards a crate with several gutted pieces of standard issue combat armor. "Scrounge whatever you need from it. I got all the components i need from them." He said with apathy, making his way to his ship to begin his flight checks and inventory. It was gonna be a long flight, if soldierboy was coming along, and knowing Sarcoline, she was probably waking some poor sap to fly her there. No skin off my nose... He thought as he made his way into the cockpit. Seating himself in the leather clad chair, Albion began activating the Nevermore. It's engines thrummed to life, the heat from them melting any snow around the makeshift landing pad.

Night
Clear

Aryl nodded his thanks and began looking for pieces to use. While his own suit was custom fit and meant for him, he didn't have the time run back, so he might just have Faridah bring on with Sarcoline, if he was the one piloting. He got what he needed and put them on, certainly not cohesive, but it was better than nothing, especially if he ended up using his semblance. He pulled up his scroll and left a message for Faridah. "Hey Faridah, it's Aryl. I don't mean to bother you, but if you could bring my armor along I would appreciate it. Thank you." Sure, in hindsight, he didn't need the armor from Albion. Or he didn't need to call Faridah, but he would prefer his armor in the case of long-term fighting and he might not be able to get his armor right away. Aryl entered the Nevermore and took up the seat next to Albion, being sure to be careful as he did. "I'll stay out of your hair, I know it's gonna be a long flight." He said, leaning back slightly and closing his eyes, still fully awake.​

Location R&D HQ
Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Nothingness Nothingness
As Sarcoline reached her car both Lorica and her got in and waited for a few seconds to see if Aryl was going with them but when it was apparent that he wasnt she drove off to the research and development headquarters at a slightly higher than the legal speeds. Reaching the HQ she quickly walked down to the armory and activated a few AK-200's to grab the new experimental model guns for field testing. After that she simply walked outside waiting for Malik to fly down and grab her. A few of her colleagues asked what she was doing but she managed to avoid answering their questions with the 'field testing' excuse. After all if they knew she was gunning for one of the top enforcers in the white fang, the military would want to send more than just a couple of dropships with her and she didnt want that. First, it would make it harder for her to calculate the improvements and she wouldnt have been able to determine Lorica's combat effectiveness.

When Faridah flew down to where the major was she was somewhat surprised to see the half dozen knights with her. "Hey hey, boss. What are we doing here?" She asked her flicking a few switches to open the cargo door allowing Sarcoline and the knights to walk in. "Field testing." The excuse made Malik's eyes roll, she knew her boss too well to know there was more to it. As if sensing the eye roll Sarcoline started to explain more when everything was checked and she was well secured. "We're going to Vale, with a friend. We found the location or at least the last location of where one of the white fangs big names is at and we're going to strike them hard and fast." This made Malik a little more worried but it also satisfied her that her boss would tell her these things. "oookay, where is it?" Right after she asked there was a ping on her flight HUD showing a small map and a tracking device type ping. "Follow that ship, it'll lead us to where we need to go. get comfortable Malik."

o51nm0K.jpg

Keeping himself in his squatted positon while he kept his focus mostly onto the small female Faunus in front of him, the hooded stranger paid no mind to the fighting that progressed and began to finish up from beside the two. Even while the battle came to it's conclusion, at the end of the battle; the fact that one of the thugs had began to rush towards both the hooded figure along with the small female, Sakamoto showed no interest to actually look over to bother to attack or defend himself since he knew well enough that either the other male was going to take care of it or the fact of taking care of a single threat was going to be little to no challenge whatsoever. As expected, as the large muscular male came collapsing downwards to the floor with a thud by an attack from the very other male that was expected to assist; Sakamoto only turned his head in the direction of the male that spoke rather sarcastically for the help of dealing with the other two thugs. "I was more than sure enough that you could handle it good sir." Speaking his only comment with the same smile that he had given the small female, the fact that the male stated that they should leave before others would arrive; the sound of several other footsteps pushing through citizens easily began to catch the attention of the hooded male's ears from underneath his hood before he returned his gaze back onto the small female once more.

Listening as to how she stated she had no winter clothing to begin with and that others would hate her for wearing something different, the fact that she was a Faunus probably already meant that there was a chance others didn't really accept her anyway. Following the fact that she stated that she wouldn't be able to cast her magic, it took little more than common sense to realize that this probably meant she had awakened her semblance already. Slowly enough, Sakamoto had began to remove his own cloak to easily reveal the pointed teal colored fluffy ears along with his twin long just as fluffy fox-like tails. Sure, although this meant that the citizens also came into sight of his weapons that he had sheathed on both sides of his hips and the fact that his extra bits clearly pointed out he was a Faunus; Sakamoto simply wrapped the cloak around the small female Faunus without a second thought.

"Get onto the bike Momo. We're probably not going to be welcomed here any longer.." After speaking to her and returning his gaze back onto the other male Sakamoto had made sure to point towards one of the other three bikes the trio from earlier had used to reach the town. "If we're going to leave. You can either try to get onto my bike behind Momo, or take one of theirs. Either way, if we can at least get out of the town and get somewhere away from these thugs...We can talk then...By the way, the name is Sakamoto." With that simple greeting and choice of a suggestion of what to do, the sight of how multiple others members from the same gang began to slip their way through the crowds while armed with all different sorts of weapons of their owns came into sight, Sakamoto had wasted no further time before hopping onto his own bike to begin revving the handles and prepare to take off rapidly.

o51nm0K.jpg

Keeping himself in his squatted positon while he kept his focus mostly onto the small female Faunus in front of him, the hooded stranger paid no mind to the fighting that progressed and began to finish up from beside the two. Even while the battle came to it's conclusion, at the end of the battle; the fact that one of the thugs had began to rush towards both the hooded figure along with the small female, Sakamoto showed no interest to actually look over to bother to attack or defend himself since he knew well enough that either the other male was going to take care of it or the fact of taking care of a single threat was going to be little to no challenge whatsoever. As expected, as the large muscular male came collapsing downwards to the floor with a thud by an attack from the very other male that was expected to assist; Sakamoto only turned his head in the direction of the male that spoke rather sarcastically for the help of dealing with the other two thugs. "I was more than sure enough that you could handle it good sir." Speaking his only comment with the same smile that he had given the small female, the fact that the male stated that they should leave before others would arrive; the sound of several other footsteps pushing through citizens easily began to catch the attention of the hooded male's ears from underneath his hood before he returned his gaze back onto the small female once more.

Listening as to how she stated she had no winter clothing to begin with and that others would hate her for wearing something different, the fact that she was a Faunus probably already meant that there was a chance others didn't really accept her anyway. Following the fact that she stated that she wouldn't be able to cast her magic, it took little more than common sense to realize that this probably meant she had awakened her semblance already. Slowly enough, Sakamoto had began to remove his own cloak to easily reveal the pointed teal colored fluffy ears along with his twin long just as fluffy fox-like tails. Sure, although this meant that the citizens also came into sight of his weapons that he had sheathed on both sides of his hips and the fact that his extra bits clearly pointed out he was a Faunus; Sakamoto simply wrapped the cloak around the small female Faunus without a second thought.

"Get onto the bike Momo. We're probably not going to be welcomed here any longer.." After speaking to her and returning his gaze back onto the other male Sakamoto had made sure to point towards one of the other three bikes the trio from earlier had used to reach the town. "If we're going to leave. You can either try to get onto my bike behind Momo, or take one of theirs. Either way, if we can at least get out of the town and get somewhere away from these thugs...We can talk then...By the way, the name is Sakamoto." With that simple greeting and choice of a suggestion of what to do, the sight of how multiple others members from the same gang began to slip their way through the crowds while armed with all different sorts of weapons of their owns came into sight, Sakamoto had wasted no further time before hopping onto his own bike to begin revving the handles and prepare to take off rapidly.

"Especially since the ruckus you two made here probably caused quite a bit of fear, so Grimm shouldn't be to far away by now" Aleena stated while she looked directly at Sakamoto

Momo1521722533495.pngLocation: unnamed town in Vale - Outside Pub
Mentions: Nothingness Nothingness Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Momo looked between the hooded person and the axe person, both were male and they seemed to be off on good terms. "Are you two guys dating or something? You guys seem awfully close...." She hid behind her teddy bear as she spoke these words, quitely wondering what their reactions were going to be. If they were dating then that didn't bother Momo in the slightest, she wasn't prejudice like the countless other humans and faunus out there. She believed in the people's rights to choice whom they want to be with.

When the hooded person took off his hood and introduced himself, she noticed that he had animal ears on his head. "Wow animal ears! Can I touch them?!" The purple haired girl got onto the blue haired person's bike, sitting comfortable on the end of the steat. "Whee adventure! Teddie wants to come to!" Her childlike glee was probably from this being her first time on a bike or the fact that Sakamoto was a faunus just like her.

After a few minutes of checking his systems, the Nevermore's ramp closed with a hydraulic hiss, followed by the roar of the large jet engines, as it took off of the landing pad, and rapidly into the cold night sky. Flipping a couple of switched, Albion placed a headset on, before talking into the mic. The sound of Sarcorline's Scroll ringing filled his headset. "This is Albion, We're in the air headed east. Bearing 412-6 bravo. Over." He said, flipping another switch. moments later music filled the airship, as it rocketed towards the continent of Vytal, to the kingdom of Vale.

Nevermore
Night
Clear Skies
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Aryl listened, his eyes still closed; the route was correct, he confirmed in his head. He pulled out earbuds and put them in, listening to his own music rather than what was playing. "How did you happen on her? The ship, I mean." He asked, not moving.​

Rodrick stared for a few moments before a sigh escaped from between his lips. Placing his two weapons together, they began their shifting back into the large axe form that they had. Shaking his head, he turned for the bar to go and get his food. "You know what? You two can go off and do your own little thing. I've gotta get to Shade Academy." Rodrick said before stretching, a few bones popping in his back as he did so. "Had a little fun tonight, so be safe on your journey to...wherever you're goin'."
Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness

o51nm0K.jpg

Tags: Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Mena Mena Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Time skip will happen in the next post. If you have anything you need to do, please get it done by your next post. The time skip will be forwarded to mid morning of the next day.)

Even right before the small female Faunus had gotten herself onto the bike that he had asked her to get onto just so that the trio could at least leave the town without too much concern of the townspeople as well as the thugs trying to run them out completely, listening as to how she questioned how the two males could be dating because of how close they were; Sakamoto only kept silent with a shake of his head as a response. By the time Momo had decided to help herself onto the seat and seem rather excited for the fact that she was going to be getting a ride on the motorcycle, the male only let her sit there to enjoy the time she had on the bike before finally landing his attention fully onto the other male who seemed to had stated that he was on his way to Shade Academy. So, that was the reason as to why he was heading off to Vacuo; although during the time of the Grimm invasion and how each of the kingdoms were attacked Shade Academy was also one of the other ones that was heavily devastated aside from the one in Vale. "Hm, are you sure you do not wish to come along? If you are heading to Shade Academy, our paths line with one another quite well...I am also headed for Vacuo myself. Though, for other reasons...That, and I do not believe...your sudden comment there was liked too much." Just as Sakamoto had spoken his mind, the very fact that the male spoke of an academy, easily had caused the whispers from around the citizens to turn much more sour and the gazes that were once of curiousity became scolding glares.

Some of the citizens who were once even glaring towards the thugs were now completely ignoring their presence and it almost seemed like they were urging on the group of men and women who were armed to attack and kill these people. All the while, those who weren't doing so had already begun to open their scrolls to call for authorities that they had spotted Hunters; all of these different voices that caused Sakamoto's own ears to twitch were all rather unpleasant.
When another voice ended up calling out of the entire area that was completely directed towards the trio, Sakamoto had brought his attention over only to see what appeared to had been another female Faunus. The fact that she had brought up the ruckus that had just occurred probably was going to attract nearby Grimm into the town was no doubt a clear fact of truth. The Grimm were drawn to negative emotions, and the fact that there were whispers of both hatred and fear of children dying because of how they knew that these people were probably Hunters no doubt was radiating off plenty of negative energy into the nearby forests. "She's right...Unless we want an army of Grimm to come here and kill everyone and it be on our heads because of it...We really need to get going...If you're heading to Vacuo or not..It's up to you whether you want to follow and come with me. Momo's a Faunus...so even if she isn't a Hunter, there is no doubt that people aren't going to respect her too much either. Same with you miss." Commenting the entire concern about what might happen, his gaze landed onto the other woman for only another moment before he decided to immediately bolt off down the path to leave nothing more than dust and snow clouds of where he once was.

Even if it was obvious enough that there was no way that Sakamoto was going to be able to make it to Vacuo in one night, at least getting away from the town full of citizens who disliked Hunters as well as away from the thugs was enough.

o51nm0K.jpg

Tags: Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Mena Mena Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Time skip will happen in the next post. If you have anything you need to do, please get it done by your next post. The time skip will be forwarded to mid morning of the next day.)

Even right before the small female Faunus had gotten herself onto the bike that he had asked her to get onto just so that the trio could at least leave the town without too much concern of the townspeople as well as the thugs trying to run them out completely, listening as to how she questioned how the two males could be dating because of how close they were; Sakamoto only kept silent with a shake of his head as a response. By the time Momo had decided to help herself onto the seat and seem rather excited for the fact that she was going to be getting a ride on the motorcycle, the male only let her sit there to enjoy the time she had on the bike before finally landing his attention fully onto the other male who seemed to had stated that he was on his way to Shade Academy. So, that was the reason as to why he was heading off to Vacuo; although during the time of the Grimm invasion and how each of the kingdoms were attacked Shade Academy was also one of the other ones that was heavily devastated aside from the one in Vale. "Hm, are you sure you do not wish to come along? If you are heading to Shade Academy, our paths line with one another quite well...I am also headed for Vacuo myself. Though, for other reasons...That, and I do not believe...your sudden comment there was liked too much." Just as Sakamoto had spoken his mind, the very fact that the male spoke of an academy, easily had caused the whispers from around the citizens to turn much more sour and the gazes that were once of curiousity became scolding glares.

Some of the citizens who were once even glaring towards the thugs were now completely ignoring their presence and it almost seemed like they were urging on the group of men and women who were armed to attack and kill these people. All the while, those who weren't doing so had already begun to open their scrolls to call for authorities that they had spotted Hunters; all of these different voices that caused Sakamoto's own ears to twitch were all rather unpleasant.
When another voice ended up calling out of the entire area that was completely directed towards the trio, Sakamoto had brought his attention over only to see what appeared to had been another female Faunus. The fact that she had brought up the ruckus that had just occurred probably was going to attract nearby Grimm into the town was no doubt a clear fact of truth. The Grimm were drawn to negative emotions, and the fact that there were whispers of both hatred and fear of children dying because of how they knew that these people were probably Hunters no doubt was radiating off plenty of negative energy into the nearby forests. "She's right...Unless we want an army of Grimm to come here and kill everyone and it be on our heads because of it...We really need to get going...If you're heading to Vacuo or not..It's up to you whether you want to follow and come with me. Momo's a Faunus...so even if she isn't a Hunter, there is no doubt that people aren't going to respect her too much either. Same with you miss." Commenting the entire concern about what might happen, his gaze landed onto the other woman for only another moment before he decided to immediately bolt off down the path to leave nothing more than dust and snow clouds of where he once was.

Even if it was obvious enough that there was no way that Sakamoto was going to be able to make it to Vacuo in one night, at least getting away from the town full of citizens who disliked Hunters as well as away from the thugs was enough.

Aleena chuckled "hmmmm.... He was perceptive" she smiled and checked her weapons and supplies then took the boss thugs bike and drove off in the same direction towards Vacuo

Momo1522155405883.pngLocation: Unnamed town in Vale - Outside Pub

Momo was playing around the bike, imagining that she was actually riding the bike with Sakamoto. Of course, the purple haired girl wasn't really touching any buttons, partially because she didn't know what they were used for and everything. She was contempt with just sitting down and waiting for the two boys to finish their own "boy" talk. During the boys's talks, she could see the civil unrest that was about to stir from the crowds, one of which was not very fond of seeing too often. She did see another female, however she was long since gone after taking one of the gang's bikes and leaving.

Momo started to play with her teddy bear for a brief moment before glancing up at the duo. "Ah well no problem....Teddie and I can make enough company as is. There is no need for an addition if he so chooses to leave and not join. However, I do wish that we could make this a 3 person friend group, you wouldn't want to hurt Teddie's feelings right?" She had put her own little two cents into the conversation herself. While she was talking, the small girl was hiding behind her teddie bear as a way to entice the male into joining their party. Act cute method #24.

o51nm0K.jpg

Location: Old Refueling Station -- Area between Vale and Vacuo
Time: Mid-morning
Weather: Sunny
Tags: Mena Mena

Coming to a slow halt at the gas station, the male had made sure to kick down the support leg on the right side of his bike just to let it rest straight up once he had gotten off of it. As it had appeared, there was only one person that was around and it was just an elderly man that was inside the small building who had been staring at both Sakamoto and Momo when they had pulled up. Just by the sight of how the station was a large mess with how leaves from trees had fallen all over and rust had taken up much of the surrounding area, there was no doubt that this place probably didn't get any actual customers. "Wait here please." With that being the only thing he stated towards the small female who had rode with him throughout the entire way here, Sakamoto immediately headed his way over towards the elderly man within the building before placing down a Lien card onto the table. "I'd like to fill up the tank sir. Also, keep any change in the card...I do not need it." Immediately asking for the request, the male wasted no time to head his way right back outside towards the pump while the elderly man had taken the card to charge it. Noticing just how much Lien was in the card and the request that was made about keeping the change, the man was in quite the amount of shock but spoke nothing of it. Rather, he had simply started the fuel to allow Sakamoto to begin refueling his vehicle.

Even after stepping inside to pay for the fuel and obviously no longer wearing his cloak since he had given it to Momo to wear, the elderly man had fully noticed the features of how Sakamoto had been a Faunus, yet the elderly man showed no actual hatred since he was paying for his own fuel unlike how a member of the White Fang would just force the old man to give it to them since he was a human. Though the old man still did find it strange, even though Sakamoto didn't appear to be apart of the White Fang; he still carried a weapon at his side and the clothing he wore almost looked like that of a Hunter. His clothing represented that of an oriental male clearly from all the designs on it yet the fact that it was in the style it was, it gave him plenty of maneuverability to move and fight if needed. That very fact nearly had caused the man to debate on whether or not he should dial for the military to arrive.

Time: Mid-Morning

For the last eight hours, the Nevermore cruised at high speed, keeping a low altitude to avoid any unwanted patrols be they Atlasean or White fang. Water stretched out before them, as far as the eye could see. It had been a grueling time for the faunus, as his passenger kept probing him with questions, not taking the hint that all Albion wanted was quiet. Hell, turning up his music on the shipboard speakers to drown him out didn't deter the soldier.

"Sir, scanners have detected a large concentration of sea based Grimm. Recommend increase altitude." A feminine voice said behind the two. Looking at the oddly placed rear view mirror to reveal the source. Behind the two was one of the prototype chassis for Selene, the AI he had programmed. Smirking under his bandages, he turned the loud and angry music down to manageable levels. Taking the AI's advice, the Nevermore began to climb in altitude, until they were well above the ocean. Moments later, several Sea Feilong passed underneath.

"Thanks for the advice Selene. How are you taking to the new chassis? Not as white and techy as the atlasean knights, but i find it more personable." Ablion said switching the auto-pilot on, to better face the android.
78684-1-1473667075.jpg

"The left arm's actuator sticks a little. Recommend finding a suitable lubricant. other than that, I do find the aesthetics pleasing." She replied pushing several strands of mono-filament "Hair" out of her face, revealing a glowing red iris.

throughout the trip sarcoline had been up fine tuning the little kinks on the Atlesian knights and the new assault rifles such as uploading new programs on them to make them just the slightlest edge better and to protect them from any remote hijacking should the possibility of it happen. Lorica was of course assisting her with any menial tasks required, it was limited but she enjoyed watching her creator work on her cousins, she wondered if this was how she was created. After a few hours however, a sleep deprived Sarcoline eventually passed out while working, Lorica used her shoulder as a pillow and simply watched her sleep.

Up in the cockpit though Faridah Malik wasn't the slightest bit tired, after all being a pilot she was used to extended periods of sleep and definitely didn't miss a nap prior to her 'surprise assignment' the only real challenge was the boredom that followed. She had initially solved this by listening into Sarcolines ramblings about technobabble and with the odd unusual motherly talk between her and the bot. That part had thrown Malik into a existential crisis at first, to think her boss actually had a heart, it was almost cute.

Last edited:

After realizing he wasn't going to get a conversation, Aryl resorted to sleeping at any possible juncture to avoid pissing off Albion. He left his music playing, kicked his feet up and closed his eyes, head tilted away from Albion as he slept quietly, completely drowning out the loud obnoxious music and the conversation of the AI and Albion.​

Time: Mid day
Weather: Sunny

The sun cast its rays down upon the street, shadows grew in the warm area as silence still rained over the area. Naught but the wind and rustling leaves. However, it was soon broken by the sound a young boys voice "Well? are they up there?" the boy asked, seemingly calling up into a tree. Near the boy sat a pillow and a blanket, a teddy bear sitting on said pillow. The teddy was clearly well loved as some of its fur was pressed in and it was no longer a strong brown tone. Tim continued to yell up into the tree, and after a while a voice returned his call "No masssssster, i cannot sssssee them" the voice proclaimed as the tree's branches and leaves began to rustle as whoever was up in the tree revealed themselves. Interestingly the person in the tree who was in league with Tim was not actually a person. But a giant yellow snake in a top hat. The snake slithered down the tree and towards Tim "I am sorry, master. But your parents are not in that tree. The rustling must have been the wind, or a small animal" it said remorsefully, bowing its head a little.

"Oh..well its not your fault Samson" Tim said, smiling and petting the large beast "Lets keep looking! they must be around here somewhere!" he said enthusiastically "Come on Sssssamsssson ssssnek!" he said in a playfully mocking tone. The snake nodded its head and slithered behind him. Tim tied his blanket on the snakes neck, appearing like a small cape. He himself carried his pillow under his arm, holding his teddy up to his chest as he walked around yelling "Mooooom! daaaaaaad!" as he walked. "Massssssterssss parentsssss!" Samson yelled out, deciding to chime in to the search "Im sssssure we'll find them eventually" he said reassuringly. Now he knew that walking around shouting was a pretty good way to attract Grimms to ones location. But, as long as he was here he could protect Tim from whatever beast was after him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back