• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Fyuri's Cartography Requests and Free-to-Use (Large Imgs)

In that case, Monday night my PC gets fixed and I have a larger source on it. I could find it then.
That'll help because if i can get a larger source I can see about actually getting it pretty close with some tricks I want to try, but if I do it at the current scale it'll probably be wonky on the coastlines. Unless I keep it the exact same size as the source. XD

That'll help because if i can get a larger source I can see about actually getting it pretty close with some tricks I want to try, but if I do it at the current scale it'll probably be wonky on the coastlines. Unless I keep it the exact same size as the source. XD
Nah, I just have this one on tumblr, and it made the images smaller. The source is on PC that dies on me :c

Okay, I might have overestimated the high-res levels, as this is pretty much the best I found.

(any river or lake positions are absolutely optional, except for the large island to the east not having any but a few small water sources on the south of it, and most of the area of the large southern peninsula being swampy)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back