• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Fyuri's Cartography Requests and Free-to-Use (Large Imgs)

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=header]Fyuri's Cartography[/div][/div]
[div class=text][div class=smheader]Status[/div]
Currently Working on:
CLOSED​

[div class=smheader]Wait List[/div]
Ask to be placed here.​
[/div]
[div class=text]I've decided to re-do my cartography posts into a more central one that would be easier to locate/browse. I'll be sharing some of my already released free-to-use maps as well as opening up requests once again.

Currently I am only doing old/antique style maps until I generate some new map samples for style references.

[div class=smheader]Requests[/div]
I am not a professional cartographer and the maps I make are far from geographically correct. I am always experimenting with styles, which adds to the uniqueness of each map, but also means you shouldn't expect your request looks the same as another map I have done.
  • I will not re-create existing maps; for example Game of Thrones or LOTR.
  • I have the right to decline or cancel a request.
  • You must be fine with some creative liberty on my part.
  • Do not remove the credit/watermark from the map.
  • Please have patience. I am doing a request for free and have many other things I spend my time on.
  • I will only work on one request at a time, but there will be a waiting list you can ask to be placed on.
  • If you have a specific idea of a map, you need to provide a drawn reference. I will not play a guessing game with geographical elements, locations of towns/cities, etc.
    It doesn't have to be a work of art, but I need something.
[div class=smheader]Request Form[/div]
Reference Image (If you want a randomized map tell me here.)
Desired Style: (Currently only doing old style)
Map Size: (Max size is 1920px x 922px )
Watermark Type: (QR Code or Text)
Additional: (Anything else you want to note on your request.)

[div class=smheader]Free-to-Use[/div]
I do have some older free-to-use maps I shared on another thread which I'll just re-share here along with my newest. If you use it let me know (optional), because I'm curious if anyone actually uses them, lol.
AVto6oh.png
ZCrGe25.png
K8g66fe.png
OcyyHtD.jpg
OcmCNmn.jpg
N15Z4J5.png
[/div]
[div class=smheader]Completed Requests[/div]
macrombie macrombie 's Unmarked/Marked
Forgy Forgy 's Unmarked

[class=fyuriwrapper] width:100%; height:200px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/N15Z4J5.png') no-repeat center; background-size: padding:20px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header] height:200px; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; font-family:'Rock Salt', Verdana; font-size:35px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5); [/class] [class=smheader] font-family:'Rock Salt', Verdana; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; [/class] [class=text] font-family:'Raleway', Verdana; [/class][/nobr]

Last edited:
oh god this is totally awesome! cartography is such an interesting hobby to pursue- i tried it once but it's totally not my thing

i would like to make a request :>

ref image: randomized is totally cool with me- in fact it would probably boost inspo i think, so go ham
desired style: you said you're only doing old style now, but thankfully that's exactly what i want
map size: max size would be nice
watermark: either one works but i think the qr code looks neater, up to you though
additional: maybe like one of those cardinal direction thingies some maps have, that would be super nice

just having a map to build a world to play around in sounds super cool and i have several story ideas so having a map would be awesome

I can't even read maps- let alone make them! Such cool work. :D

oh god this is totally awesome! cartography is such an interesting hobby to pursue- i tried it once but it's totally not my thing

i would like to make a request :>

ref image: randomized is totally cool with me- in fact it would probably boost inspo i think, so go ham
desired style: you said you're only doing old style now, but thankfully that's exactly what i want
map size: max size would be nice
watermark: either one works but i think the qr code looks neater, up to you though
additional: maybe like one of those cardinal direction thingies some maps have, that would be super nice

just having a map to build a world to play around in sounds super cool and i have several story ideas so having a map would be awesome
For some reason I wasn't watch the thread, so sorry for the delay, lol. Glad I came back to check it. XD Randomized maps are fun (I enjoy those the most not gonna lie). I'll put your name on the list and will get to work on it and tag you when I am done.

I can't even read maps- let alone make them! Such cool work. :D
Lol thanks. Like I said I am not a real cartographer so these are not realistic in any way, but I found I liked making them when I wanted to make custom maps for my DnD game. XD

macrombie macrombie Here it is. If you want me to add things like cities/towns etc you'll have to mark the map and send it back to me. :p
03182019.png

aaa perfect! i'll pm you later maybe

thank you so much~
Yup, sooner the better XD Though I don't really have a waiting list going on, lol.

macrombie macrombie I did my best to mark what you had, even the blank points, lol.
03182019_marked.png

Reference Image: I'd prefer MOST of it to be randomized!
Map Size: Something small/medium, take your liberties here (it's a country, so it's mostly one big land mass)
Watermark Type: Both: text on bottom left, code anywhere else!
Additional: I'd love a compass rose, too! Like I stated, I'd prefer it as one land mass, but some small outer islands would be neat! Adding 2-3 lakes and a large-ish river would be nice as well.

I'll attach my 3 favorite land masses from your samples to give you an idea!

Last edited:
Reference Image: I'd prefer MOST of it to be randomized!
Map Size: Something small/medium, take your liberties here (it's a country, so it's mostly one big land mass)
Watermark Type: Both: text on bottom left, code anywhere else!
Additional: I'd love a compass rose, too! Like I stated, I'd prefer it as one land mass, but some small outer islands would be neat! Adding 2-3 lakes and a large-ish river would be nice as well.

I'll attach my 3 favorite land masses from your samples to give you an idea!
So, you just want one large country then, not a world map? Just verifying this. Also, on the old world maps I don't do rivers, lol.

So, you just want one large country then, not a world map? Just verifying this. Also, on the old world maps I don't do rivers, lol.
Yes, one large country! And that's fine, no worry about that part. :)

Alrighty, I'll see what I can come up with.
Awesome! Side note: The map is likely to be updated every once in a while, as new cities/lands are discovered and named. I don't want to constantly burden you with the task of renaming an area, but if that's something you'd enjoy, I'll do it anyway! Otherwise I can just do the naming parts as it becomes necessary.

Last edited:
Forgy Forgy
04082019.png

Awesome! Side note: The map is likely to be updated every once in a while, as new cities/lands are discovered and named. I don't want to constantly burden you with the task of renaming an area, but if that's something you'd enjoy, I'll do it anyway! Otherwise I can just do the naming parts as it becomes necessary.
I'd not be able to constantly update it. :\

I really like that! It's similar to the maps I highlighted, and has quite a few neat little islands. I also like the two bigger chunks of land that are just a boat ride away from the Eastern side.
Glad you like it~

Send me the ref and I can see.
So I searched for it, and I only found the climate map eight here.
tumblr_inline_pfvryr52XA1t5hm8b_500.png
It's pretty self-explanatory, but just for the reference the high mountains are placed approximately here.... and it's pretty much a sloped continent, NW being the highest, SE being the lowest.
20190413_233633.png

So I searched for it, and I only found the climate map eight here.
View attachment 562542
It's pretty self-explanatory, but just for the reference the high mountains are placed approximately here.... and it's pretty much a sloped continent, NW being the highest, SE being the lowest.
View attachment 562543
Oof, tiny reference. What I make most likely won't be exactly like your original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back