• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxM & Queer Pairings ✯ Long Term ✯ Adv. Lit. ✯ Character Driven ✯ (Well-written) Disorder Inside 💌

iarouhi

I would eat his heart in the marketplace ❦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hello!

I’m Tir (or Tireya), I use she/her pronouns.

This will hopefully serve as a one-and-done interest check that I'll refresh as necessary, so buckle up because there’s quite a bit of information coming your way.

I'm in my mid 20s with a preference for writing with those of a similar age or older, and I'm in the GMT time zone. Truthfully, time zones don't matter to me too much, I'm not a rapid fire writer.

My writing interests lie broadly in mythic fiction, science fiction, fantasy and historical fiction with dashes of action, adventure and romance. I’ll get more into what I’m looking for and some ideas later on.

I've split this interest check into tabs to make it more digestible and less wall-of-text.

Ok, that’ll be all from me.
If my ramblings have caught your interest, please send me a dm with a writing sample, and your writing preferences and interests, ideas etc. so I can get to know you as well.

giphy.gif

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still looking for partners? I'll shoot you over a message if you are with all the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back