• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxM married! :o

Kerishea

Read More.
I have absolutely zero plot ideas for this but I am currently, and very suddenly, craving a role-play where the female character is dating a married man. I'm impartial as to whether or not she knows he's married- that part can be decided by us once I get some people responding to this board. I will be playing the female.

I'm literate (I have an English degree), on here daily, and I respond to what I'm given (if you write paragraphs, I will also write paragraphs). I would also like this to be a mature role-play (meaning if you can't handle certain topics, this probably isn't for you).

I'm typing this rather quickly and probably forgot something so feel free to message me or ask questions here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back