• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(FxM) Looking for Long-Term Partners

Pawz

A broken doll picking up the pieces of her life
Heyo! So I'm looking for some long term partners who would want to do a romance rp with me! I'm not super picky about grammar because I make mistakes too, and I normally don't mind post length, just please no 2 sentence replies when they can be avoided. Granted that sometimes rps can get to a point where they can't really be avoided sometimes but I like to avoid them as much as possible. Also please be active at least once a week. Oh! One more thing I would like to point out, I'm okay playing either male or female. Thanks!

So the two rps I have been dying to do for a while now are:

AngelxDemon

RebelxGoodGirl

I am open for most suggestions also!

Pawz said:
Heyo! So I'm looking for some long term partners who would want to do a romance rp with me! I'm not super picky about grammar because I make mistakes too, and I normally don't mind post length, just please no 2 sentence replies when they can be avoided. Granted that sometimes rps can get to a point where they can't really be avoided sometimes but I like to avoid them as much as possible. Also please be active at least once a week. Oh! One more thing I would like to point out, I'm okay playing either male or female. Thanks!

AngelxDemon

RebelxGoodGirl

Ill do demon x angel

@Nakinagara

Great! I have partial plot set, it'd be great if you could pm also, thanks again!

I am, would you please pm me, since I am unable to

H

Pawz said:

AngelxDemon

RebelxGoodGirl

Hello I'm rather new to this site but I'm not new to role playing. If your still accepting people may we do a rebel x Good Girl?

Of course! Though you'd have to help me create a plot...

Bump, I'm still accepting and looking for new pairings and plots, just send me a pm!

If you're still up for another demon x angel I'd be obliged.

Though if not maybe could we think of something?

Being a "rebel" Isn't my forte.

Ya sure! I'm up for another angelxdemon rp, I'll pm you soon, unless you beat me too it.. xD

Yay cx Also you'd best beat me to it because my notification's are rolling in like crazy ;-; I like having them, Just not 80/minute

Well, since it looks like you have several offers for your preferred pairings....

Is there any others you'd like to do? Any that are nagging the back of your head?

Do you have a genre you like best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back