• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxM Long Term Roleplay Partner Search

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
A Bit About Me
  • I'm an 18 year old female
  • I'm a Capricorn
  • I'm from Australia [AEST is my Timezone]
  • I've been roleplaying since I was around 10, however started doing it seriously when I was 13
  • I tend to do 3+ lines during roleplay
  • I tend to reply often between 8am-12pm AEST except Wednesdays where I'm only active after 4pm AEST
  • I'm also a writer of books, which is where much of my inspo comes from
  • I do Fantasy, Historical, Modern or Futuristic Roleplays
What I Want From You
  • Competency in English grammar and spelling (I do understand mistakes here and there, we all have brain farts or get tired)
  • 3+ descriptive line replies during roleplay
  • Ability to steer away from Mary and Gary-Sues as well as Cliques in plots
  • Being reasonably active during the week and weekend
  • Use realistic images and/or descriptive descriptions of your character
  • Roleplay FxM plots as that is what I am currently searching for (nothing against the LGBT+ community)
  • I don't mind what gender you play, I am extremely flexible and have no preference myself
  • Be kind in OORP (out of rp), we don't need to be besties but kindness, you know?
If this sounds like you please PM me and we can discuss plots and characters!

A Bit About Me
  • I'm an 18 year old female
  • I'm a Capricorn
  • I'm from Australia [AEST is my Timezone]
  • I've been roleplaying since I was around 10, however started doing it seriously when I was 13
  • I tend to do 3+ lines during roleplay
  • I tend to reply often between 8am-12pm AEST except Wednesdays where I'm only active after 4pm AEST
  • I'm also a writer of books, which is where much of my inspo comes from
  • I do Fantasy, Historical, Modern or Futuristic Roleplays
What I Want From You
  • Competency in English grammar and spelling (I do understand mistakes here and there, we all have brain farts or get tired)
  • 3+ descriptive line replies during roleplay
  • Ability to steer away from Mary and Gary-Sues as well as Cliques in plots
  • Being reasonably active during the week and weekend
  • Use realistic images and/or descriptive descriptions of your character
  • Roleplay FxM plots as that is what I am currently searching for (nothing against the LGBT+ community)
  • I don't mind what gender you play, I am extremely flexible and have no preference myself
  • Be kind in OORP (out of rp), we don't need to be besties but kindness, you know?
If this sounds like you please PM me and we can discuss plots and characters!

I would like to RP with you... I got an RP in mind... not sure if you'll be interested... however... i believe it'd be worth a shot.

Hiya, noticed you wanted those who are interested to PM you however I cannot do that lol. I've recently switched to this site after the one I used before shut down, so I have to get my post count up here before I can send you a PM which is kind of a weird thing but yeah. If you are up for RPing with me, send me a PM and we can talk. Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back