• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fxf rp search (ignore prefix)

AutumnGrey

Hello evryone!

Currently, I am looking for a FxF rp partner, who will reply at least a few times a day. I can do fluff and angst. I love plot building, and i would also love if the rp had more mature aspects to it.

Some plot ideas I have are:

Slytherin x Hufflepuff
Werewolf x Werwolf
Master x Servant
Rich x Poor
Angel x Demon

I am also open to suggestions too!

• Muse A is a prince/princess of the summer court. Muse B is the prince/princess of the Winter Court. Muse A has the power to control plants and any thing related to summer. Muse B controls Ice and anything related to winter. Muse B travels from the Winter court to the summer court for the annual exchange of the scepter of the seasons (One court turns it over to the other as a peaceful way to change seasons). Summer and Winter are forbidden to associate with each other, but the summer prince/princess and winter prince/princess can't help but feel an attraction towards each other. Desperate to remain loyal to his/her court, Muse B puts up an wall making it hard for Muse A to express their affection toward Muse B. Can Muse A manage to melt his icy heart.?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back