• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Romance Light Or Dark Anyone? ^^

RIPSaidCone

tolmie

Wassup! To whom it may concern this is in-fact a search for those fellow FxF lovers who are interested in either a lighthearted or a darker toned romance based story. Now of course most of us love romance in our stories, I am one of those people and right now I'm in the middle of craving a little FxF romance and yes it is a pretty urgent crave.

Requirements: [Pretty basic shiet]

NO one/two/three liners please!

If you're gonna be busy, lemme know in an OOC chat! ^^

If you lose interest please let me know before you leave!

Don't hesitate to throw ideas around if you have any!

NO mixing OOC and IC unless it's like a single sentence of OOC! (and in brackets)

One or two paragraphs at least please, I'll mirror you!

Now this is what I'm proposing! Keep in mind that one will be for a darker setting and one will be for a lighter setting.

Plot A: [somewhat darker tone]

Muse A is a little unhinged one could say. Not entirely off their knocker but still enough to be called disturbing or delusional even and one day she kidnaps Muse B. But not to torture them or anything like that but because of the fact that Muse A is trapped in the absolutely ridiculous belief that Muse B is in love with them, now Muse A has had a big crush on Muse B for a long time and not even an entirely red flaggish one either it was your everyday high-school/college crush but years of neglecting outside and professional help when it's come to her building mental issues and inner demons has finally taken it's toll on Muse A. However you are reading this for romance and so here it is, sometime during Muse B's time at Muse A's place, she sets her kidnapper off on some tangent rant about how her kidnapped victim does love her and that she just hasn't realized it yet before breaking down in a fit of tears. Muse B, being kind spirited attempts to comfort A, it works and the two begin bonding. After an hour or two A lets B go out of shame and love for B, but B decides to stay and be there for A. Realizing just how much A needs her, and the two's relations with one another blossom from that point on.

Wish I Could Know

Plot B: [Lighter tone]

Muse A has just gotten back from a tour of duty and is sitting in a Starbucks at the airport, not having enough money in hand for a taxi and her nearest family living two cities away she finds herself not really having an immediate way to get home. Muse B on the other hand is an aspiring digital artist and a bit of a geek, having just gotten back from Comic-Con in San Diego, the two intially see each other in the Starbucks, making idle conversation and then breaking away with their own business. It is only until Muse B sees Muse A standing outside the airport looking rather frustrated with her phone that she asks what the problem is, only to find out that Muse A has no way of getting home quickly. Muse B offers Muse A a ride back home as the two coincidentally both live in the same area of Seattle saying that it's the least she can do after A's served her country (but in reality B just thinks A is really damn cute) and after a little bit of thought and persuading, A accepts. The two make conversation on the way home and even exchange phone numbers for more friendly talk when B drops A off at her house, after this their relations blossom.

The Least I Can Do

Well I've never been the absolute best at coming up with plots and it may not be as long as other 1x1 interest threads out there but I hope it gets the interest of fellow FxF RP'ers like me and can generate some great romantic RP, of course the RP won't be ENTIRELY romance cause that's just impossible really (or is it) but romance will be a big factor in it. We can discuss further plot details or characters in PM's if anyone is interested in learning more beforehand, enjoy :P

[Damn I hope that's everything I told myself to write, I better not have forgotten anything.]​

.... >.> this has interested me... the first idea sounds good and i like the second one too.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane].... >.> this has interested me... the first idea sounds good and i like the second one too.

[/QUOTE]
Great, we can discuss which one you like more in a PM then!

Awkwardpotato said:
I really like the second one.
I'd be more than willing to do the second one with you! ^^

I'm pretty interested in both of them, but just a fair warning- I haven't roleplayed yet on this site, so I may have trouble. I'm also on vacation (I'm not busy 24/7 because I like to be alone in the hotel, but I'm doing more than I usually do). I just realized this is most likely going to be a problem on your end. Regardless of how you reply to the offer, this is my 10th post, and I'm officially freeee. :')

lakenly said:
I'm pretty interested in both of them, but just a fair warning- I haven't roleplayed yet on this site, so I may have trouble. I'm also on vacation (I'm not busy 24/7 because I like to be alone in the hotel, but I'm doing more than I usually do). I just realized this is most likely going to be a problem on your end. Regardless of how you reply to the offer, this is my 10th post, and I'm officially freeee. :')
Well yeah I'd still certainly be interested in RP'ing with you, just hit me up with a PM (if you can :3) and we'll be good to start talking! :P

RIPSaidCone said:
Well yeah I'd still certainly be interested in RP'ing with you, just hit me up with a PM (if you can :3) and we'll be good to start talking! :P
I think I have a few more hours before the 24-hour thing goes away, but I will when the site allows me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back