• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF romance (Ignore prefix)

Tenebra

nah im done roleplaying sorry peeps
Hello everybody! I’ve been having fun on this site after I got back into roleplaying, and decided I’d experiment with an FxF RP. I dabble in all kinds of genres, usually a blend of modern and fantasy.

I usually write about 1 or 2 paragraphs, it really just depends on how much I have to work with. As long as it moves the story along a little bit, don’t worry much about post length!

If you have a plot idea in mind, let me know! Also, since I have lots of spare time, I can post several times a day. If you’re into more fast paced RPs, I think we’d get along great! Of course, if you can only afford to post once a day, that’s fine too.

I’m not sure what else to put here since I don’t have any specific plot ideas, so just let me know if you’d like to discuss something!

Hmmm, well I have a thought in mind. Maybe modern day samurai with a bit of a fantasy element like ogres and stuff?

Oooh, I'd love to do an FxF RP! I haven't been able to find that many people on this site with interest in doing them, so it's nice to find someone to RP it with. c:

I have an idea we could go with, but if you don't like it I'm open to anything.

VAMPIRExVAMPIRE HUNTER: Basically just what it sounds like. The vampire hunter is trying to hunt down the vampire, (shocking, I know) but the vampire refuses to fight her or even take her seriously. Instead she just flirts, like, constantly, and the vampire hunter gets flustered every time without fail. It's really cute.

Cool! I can’t PM as of yet (I Should’ve mentioned that my bad) so drop me a pm if you want and we can talk about it~
Oooh, I'd love to do an FxF RP! I haven't been able to find that many people on this site with interest in doing them, so it's nice to find someone to RP it with. c:

I have an idea we could go with, but if you don't like it I'm open to anything.

VAMPIRExVAMPIRE HUNTER: Basically just what it sounds like. The vampire hunter is trying to hunt down the vampire, (shocking, I know) but the vampire refuses to fight her or even take her seriously. Instead she just flirts, like, constantly, and the vampire hunter gets flustered every time without fail. It's really cute.
Sounds pretty fun and interesting, I’d love to give it a try! PM me whenever ya can and we can plan it out a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back