• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF pirate romance rp

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Character A has been captured and thrown aboard Character B's ship. Character B decided against killing her and is instead using her a bit of a servant. Character B is a known to be one of the most fearful captains in the land, most sailors have been told to lookout for her, and she has a bounty on her head.

I am looking for someone to play character A. Any contenters?

Laeta said:
Character A has been captured and thrown aboard Character B's ship. Character B decided against killing her and is instead using her a bit of a servant. Character B is a known to be one of the most fearful captains in the land, most sailors have been told to lookout for her, and she has a bounty on her head.
I am looking for someone to play character A. Any contenters?
I'd defiantly be interested!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

I could quite possibly be interested, depending on what direction the plot goes in. Combat and drama on the high seas sounds pretty good to me! Are you still open?

Meredith said:
I could quite possibly be interested, depending on what direction the plot goes in. Combat and drama on the high seas sounds pretty good to me! Are you still open?
Yep! PMs or Threads?

Laeta said:
Yep! PMs or Threads?
I prefer roleplaying in threads, though if you'd like, we can do some planning in PM!

if this role is still open, i'd love to take part? i dont mind either thread or pm, you choose! ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back